Why does black Indians look so wrong

why does black Indians look so wrong

Attached: 41510423_272249803395856_8172646783680249856_n.jpg (862x960, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ILgrhR9rjyM
destinationtnt.com/hanuman-statue/
m.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/world-toilet-day-jk-ranks-3rd-worst-in-sanitation/202035.html
youtu.be/9EqS5PBAg_s
youtu.be/x9bEwiKx_cc
youtu.be/06faS12-jBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Verasamy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It almost looks like a bunch of white people smeared shit on their face

Guys.. I think I found the problem

>indians
>look white
BWAHAHAHAHA

That's disgusting

Attached: 45head.jpg (640x2000, 411K)

I'd like to spoo in their loo

Because they dont. They look like women I would breed with and have many.. Many children

Would bang

this is why caucasian + australoid mix never needed to exist

Super dark poo means something is wrong
T. Doctor

Chick on the right is hot though. She can shit in my backyard anytime

maybe you like cock?

Yes No Yes

their face shape is caucasian. It looks odd because we're used to seeing black skinned people with a 3 inch baboon muzzle jutting out their face and a 45 degree sloping forehead and a small cranium.

that one on the right is a beauty, i wish i could take her as a wife

>tfw no mallu auntie for my pp

they make my dick hard

came to confirm such a post exists

What flag?

What's with you guys? It's just people with dark skin. They're not even ugly like Aboriginal Australians.

No, their black skin doesn't look like the black skin of niggers. It looks muddy or something

A bunch of half white people*
They look like super dark dominicans or something.

I would wreck all three of them.

Fuck yea brotherrrrr

Id poo in their loo, ifunowatimsaiyen

2 3 1

I need to go to India and impregnate the women.

damn your taste blows.
3 1 2

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Africans have a grey while middle Easterns a reddish undertone to their skin. Pakis are literally shitbrown.

1 3 2 in my opinion.

Its from left to right u dummy

youtu.be/ILgrhR9rjyM

Attached: DARK INDIAN BEAUTY.jpg (1200x1800, 373K)

yeah i know you retard. like i said your taste is shit
fair

Left : 2
Middle: 3
Right: 1

R u dum, youre trying to say the same as me

Untouchable

They're unironically sexy, BUT we must never race-mix

A Trini on Jow Forums. Never thought I'd see the day

Welcome, brother. Now pls kills the mudslimes in ur country and have a fete to celebrate.

Hot

Fucking zoophile, gtfo.

>bunch of white people
>shitskin dravidnigger trying hard to be white

The fucking state.

Attached: kashmiri vs indians.jpg (819x522, 76K)

>I dont want to be white

Attached: Original.jpg (633x1024, 527K)

Imagine being this cucked.
Holy shit, stick to your own race... I've seen a lot of good looking Indian girls here cucking their own men for 4/10 white men lmao.

>A Trini on Jow Forums. Never thought I'd see the day

destinationtnt.com/hanuman-statue/

A magnificent 85-foot tall statue of the Hindu god, Lord Hanuman located in the village of Carapichaima, Trinidad. Built built according to the Dravidian style of architecture of South India, this is the largest Hanuman murti outside India.

Attached: आर्य.jpg (1280x1757, 217K)

No kidding, I think theyr'e hot. I'd definitely suck that jet black pussy

Poo girls are hot but this is a slide thread

Yes yes very funny you paki loving bong fuck.

Those shitskin Dravidians don't shit on the street, rape less, have higher literacy rates and have higher levels of human development than you fucking subhuman mudslimes.

Sri Lanka (Dravidian) > South India (Dravidian) > North India > Bangladesh > Pakistan

Just look at all the pajeet and pakjeet rape gangs, nearly all of them are Pakistani, Afghan or North Indian.

Heck, even the name Pajeet is Punjabi, a major ethnic group in North India and Pakistan.

Kashmiris look straight up like Jews desu
t. Kashmiri

Has nothing to do with my post. But you can't deny the fact that Indians try hard to be white (see the white skin care products).

Pakis, Banglalis, Poojeets and Sri Lankans should all be nuked.

Attached: indian genetics.jpg (480x419, 41K)

light skinned indians hate dark skinned indians even more than they love white people, which is going some. I don't know why. I guess they just need to feel superior to someone.

>muh South India is better
South Indians are slaves of North Indians. North Indians run your country and are a lot better looking.

This is why you are gypsy rapebaby

Georgians are Iranian rapebabies.

>I have absolutely no problem with my natural skin tone

The aryan race is a 200 year old meme. White people be kangin it ridiculously retarded.

Attached: white.jpg (544x615, 99K)

Sure take the whitest looking Kashmiris you can find and compare it to the darkest north indians you can find.

North Indians have been mixing with central and south Indians, so they're dark compared to Kashmiris.

The average Kashmiri has more West Asian/Europid DNA than a North Indian.

sexiest kinda of indian

Proof? South India is 19% of the population but contributes to 30% of Indian taxes. ISRO, DRDO, nearly all Indian research institutes are South Indian. Most of the"intelligent" Indians in the US are from the South. Heck, most Indian scientists have been Southern Indian. Chandrashekhar and Ramanujan for example.

Meanwhile North Indians rape girls in buses while Afghans and Pakis rape little boys. The two states with the highest street shitting percentage are North Indian. North India has fertility rates ranging from 2-4, Pakistan has TFR from 3-4 while South Indian states range from 1.6-1.8 literally lower than certain Western countries.

Also, check out some of the research that has gone into deciphering the roots of the Indus Valley civilization. The Dravidian hypothesis is the most accepted theory. And guess what? Indus Valley had toilets just like South India. ROFL.

I don't hate North Indians or Pakis at all but the contient would be a better place without them.

same reason Canadians hate americans

I REALLY DISLIKE INDAINS of all colours shapes and sizes and they all stink

>Europoid DNA makes it better
If so, then you wouldn't have Kashmiris street shitting*, acting like subhumans with a state that has no law and order. Just recently a bunch of terrorists in Gilgit Baltistan shot a few schools in PoK.

* - m.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/world-toilet-day-jk-ranks-3rd-worst-in-sanitation/202035.html

Muh Europoid DNA is the only achievement you mountain pajeets can brag about. And I've seen a few Kashmiris here in the South looking for jobs as well, and they fit right in. In fact it's not even an achievement, the fact that you still manage to be a shithole compared to us Dravidians despite have muh European DNA.

Pic related is a Kashmiri girl.

Attached: images (11).jpg (480x360, 26K)

We don't hate Americans or anyone. We find some of them annoying sometimes - as everyone on Earth does - but for the most part, Yanks are pretty cool. I was in NYC for ten days this summer and everyone I met was really nice.

>comparing a literal war zone to states which get funding from northern states.

North India and South India should split.

Kerala is literally more developed than Balkan states.

We don't, North Indians served as good cannon fodder when Muslim subhumans were invading. We'll want to send them to fight their brothers, i.e. Pakis. We build weapons for them, and they use it against you in battle. Profit.

Funding from Northern states? Lmao. We fund Northern states dude. Which part of "We are 19% of the population but contribute 30% of taxes." do you not get?

> Muslim subhumans

Average IQ in Tatarstan is 99.

Yeah, it's probably the only state in India right now worthy of being a tourist spot , with second being maybe Goa.

Same.

Attached: 1535991304658s.jpg (117x125, 3K)

> Average IQ in Tatarstan is 99.

Attached: Screenshot_20180912-145440.jpg (1080x2280, 1.13M)

>Muslim subhumans
Muslim countries are a lot better than India though.

Qatar, Oman, Iran, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc are all better.

The Kashmiris generally have lighter skin, but if you go to Kashmir or meet the average Kashmiri you would still consider them to be brown. The average Kashmir and the average punjabi or himachali have the same skin tone. At least that's what I have seen from my many trips to India

Oil windfalls. They would resemble Afghanisan without them.

>muh oil
Every other country has their own share of natural resources which helped them survive.

There's nothing in a desert apart from oil.

Attached: hari.jpg (400x194, 30K)

Dark/brown skin is ugly

Attached: 9PRpQzL_d.jpg (640x755, 47K)

youtu.be/9EqS5PBAg_s

Attached: Buakaw Banchamek.jpg (654x960, 103K)

Lmao all these retards thinking of banging these "babes".
They are all men you dumbfucks,They are "hijras",you literally want to bone retarded men.

Rhakshasa

Indians have soft greasy skin and flesh. You can pull the skin and meat off their bodies like playdoh. Why is this?

Attached: BruceBickford_Brozotheclone_1999.jpg (260x217, 44K)

>1033

youtu.be/x9bEwiKx_cc

Attached: SomaFM.jpg (898x599, 186K)

>Rhakshasa
youtu.be/06faS12-jBk

are these indian women or niggers dressed as indian women?

i thought ppl in india had much lighter skin than this. these look like niggers

Indians are a mixture of Middle Eastern Farmers, Indo-European nomads and indigenous hunter gatherers.

The darker Indians usually have a much larger share of hunter gatherer genes.

Attached: Indian Hunter Gatherers.jpg (736x552, 68K)

And this is how South Asians look like without hunter gatherer genes.

Attached: Khalash.jpg (640x480, 88K)

t. idiot

Attached: lololololol.jpg (640x427, 99K)

>half white
remember, guys! this is what a mutt considers half white

Attached: 1533982930146.jpg (246x371, 23K)

No. Just recent genetic evidence.

Attached: David Reich.jpg (789x460, 86K)

>European gypsies, white slaves, battle trophies

" The presence of a large body of Indian troops in the Persian army in Greece in 480 B.C. shows how far west the Indian connections were carried; and the discovery of modeled heads of Indians at Memphis, of about the fifth century B.C. shows that Indians were living there for trade. Hence there is no difficulty in regarding India as the source of the entirely new ideal of asceticism in the West."

Attached: india helmet (2).jpg (1045x500, 138K)

SOUTH INDIAN KERALITE MASTER RACE FAGGOTS

Attached: my hand.jpg (3264x2448, 2.59M)

Some mixes turn out well though. Pic related for example.

Attached: YxoblN91.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

>that disgusting kike nose

wtf? why did you freeze your hand??

shut the fuck up, shes still fucking pretty as hell you probably larping faggot IRL

Mate...

fuck are you talking about?

>>European gypsies, white slaves, battle trophies
So what is it? Are you ashamed or proud of your Hunter Gatherer ancestry?

Attached: Andamanese.jpg (1024x700, 380K)

sauce?

>rare
I would love to smash wit all 3 of dem bitches

Attached: flags.png (1669x2942, 1.82M)

So your the Brownie Browneye who posts all those Commie comments all the time.
Nice to know it's you.

Attached: 1508926018744.png (1916x1044, 2.48M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Verasamy

Damn I really did want to bone a dark Indian qt.

Now I feel unclean do I kms Jow Forums?

Attached: 1508930837952.jpg (1024x734, 233K)