Are Americans the only people with any masculine traits nowadays? Dear God the rest of the world is pathetic

Are Americans the only people with any masculine traits nowadays? Dear God the rest of the world is pathetic.

Attached: Rugby vs Football.jpg (610x515, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIvm48l8gE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: rugby vs handegg.jpg (720x488, 93K)

>padding

L O L for what purpose?

>Play American football, use plastic helmet because you're a pussy
>Play rugby, don't wear a helmet because you're not a pussy

Tell me again how tough Americans are?

>rugby: full contact, only protection is a swimming cap and maybe a plaster over your ears
>handegg: full contact, full body armour
Not sure we’re the pussies lad

>wears protective gear

oh my fucking god

Elites are faggots

Attached: gayshit.jpg (600x469, 74K)

American whites are the most truly effeminate people. Nordics are the most beta (introverted) but Americans truly act and sound like women.

Niggers, obviously.

>Masculine
>Has to stop every 5 mins for a breather and a commercial break

Those beefcakes are tackling at full speed. No pads means death.

Lol. Brit accents are universally the most effiminent native english accents.

Because they would die without it. Football tackles are actually violent unlike hits in rugby.

Have you heard modern American version of our RP? It's disgusting, your men sound like valley girls but with a lisp.

heard the*

Posh British accents can be but all American accents sound like nasally women

Wow. What ancient folder of yours did you dredge this dinosaur-meme out from?

Attached: 1519318681514.jpg (608x649, 85K)

Why do they call it football?

Most American men have actual boobs so I wouldn't necessarily say that.

>watching nigger collision and paying $140 for a jersey with your favorite bull's name on your back
>masculine

so they can tackle, shove and collide at full force.

bare knuckle boxing vs boxing with gloves.

>1 post by this ID

There is nothing masculine about watching niggers play football and get a free ride through life. The Jews have brainwashed Americans do worship these athletes

The real reason is that the US has bugger all history compared to the rest of the world. So you wear armour cos it makes you feel like Knights and ye olde warriors. So when a Euro or a Middle Easterner or Asian discuss old battles fought with armour and melee weapons you lot can butt in an be like "hurr yeah totally, just like superhyperbowlerthon 500094".

Lacrosse #1

You WUT? You mother fucker!
Imagine playing good ole American Football with no fucking pads. Now you know what Rugby is. Those blokes don't fuck around.

Sure, most of those foreigner sports are sissy shit. Like soccer. But Rugby is the ball busting twin brother to our Gridiron Football.

This. Padding in football actually makes the hits hurt even more.

To occupy the territory you soccer fags used to own. Just like how you just to control the waterways of the world. Which we also now occupy.

Attached: washed_up_imperialists.jpg (1000x563, 29K)

You still get brain-damage.
Fitting that the national sports of americans are
1. Men in tights trying to grab eachother
2. Men standing around in a field combined with running around in a circle

So the men playing American Football can run full speed into each other, and not break their bones--- most of the time.
A collision of two grown athletic profesional men running as fast as they can at each other makes a hit so loud, it can be heard in the cheap seats at the top of the arena. It is a HELLUVA sight to see and hear.

Both people in ops picture are literally wearing helmets retarded leaf.

Oversimplification but I get your point. Doesn't change the fact that we have better sports than you do.

This also happens in rugby. Except after the game the teams go out for a beer together instead of having a chimp out to trap music

I miss the old world elites

>American sports are better than european sports
Yeah, handegg, niggerball and cricket for spastics are really entertaining

Attached: 44D61DAC-E08F-48B1-B22D-BFAC9B2774ED.jpg (226x258, 18K)

Scrum cap it stops your ears getting torn off in a scrum.

Some of the worst injuries I've ever seen are from rugby. One of my friends had his knee snapped backwards. They had him on horse tranquilliser on the side of the pitch loading him into the ambulance and he broke the bed he was on. We could hear his screams from the other side of the pitch.

Dude, no one has better sports than anyone else. That's why they are SPORTS.

Every sport not involving a motorized vehicle is one of the silliest games in the world. It just got formulized and traditionalized into a "sport". For instance... caber tossing. That is a super manly, and a super silly sport. Men picking up what is basically a railroad tie and tossing it as far as they can. Pure fucking manly muscles doing what most modern men can't event think about these days. And it's just a "See how much bigger my ego dick compared to yours?"

Even the sports involving motorized vehicles can be just as silly as well. Just depends on what it is.

For reference. I've seen that happen twice.

Shut up, fag. I'm defending America.

Attached: DmgajD2XsAMWOEi.jpg (745x909, 59K)

They really are. Thanks for agreeing.

Attached: bIr4ulWYVT9hV0uYNaynnLaMfu6.jpg (300x450, 21K)

The padded "man" on the right looks like that faggot in high-school that always tries to act touch and puff his chest, all while gargling on dicks in the bathrooms.

Lol that’s cute. Every year there’s at least a dozen “is that nigga dead?” Moments in the nfl. But a fucked up kneee oh the humanity.

He still looks more masculine than the pretty boy on the right though.

So your dad?

Yeah saw a guy snap his hamstring on a wing once. There’s something really fucking unsettling seeing a 19 stone unit cry like a baby

At least we still have our empire bong..

I see an injury like that every week watching NFL. It's nothing special.

Our billions of dollars spent on American football SCIENCE shows that humans will run into each other faster and harder when they have padding and armor. The better the padding and armor, the more committed they are to running into each other. When you don't have any padding or armor, you unconsciously protect yourself, especially your head. That's really the worst part to American Football. The sport adopted padding, and have increased its capability over the years, to protect the young men that play the sport in school from harm. But that just leads to bigger and bigger hits until we reached the problems of today. Hits so big that they give both players severe concussions. Injuries so destructive to the joints, they require large surgical teams to repair just so the athlete can walk again. Sudden impacts so hard, a broken neck is often the result if they didn't properly strap their armor and padding on their body (and neck). Rugby players face a lot of dangers, but the energy involved isn't quite as high because they know they don't have anything to help protect themselves, so they hold back a bit--- compared to American players who feel their "armor" will protect them, so they outperform the protection it does grant them, making it just as dangerous if they played naked.

>football

we have multiple moments where you have severe conclusions head cracks open knock outs etc. I actually had to resign from playing for a while recently because I cracked my skull open via boot and had to go to hospital. The knock outs and concussions you talk about are staple in rugby you get them a lot in training as well which is why the teams are so large.

> at least a dozen “is that nigga dead?” Moments i
Yeah, your national sport is full of niggers to.

your faggotball, richie-baseball and oblongball are about as entertaining as your teeth are straight.

Attached: 6bbf373d4c2622ebc92d026704cb77d0--british-desserts-best-white-elephant-gifts.jpg (640x579, 103K)

Have you seen someone's eye gouged out in the nfl? Or how about someone's spine snapped so they can never walk again?

>rugby: teach players how to tackle safely, drastically reducing the chance of injury to either player
>America: just give them body armour it’s something else we can sell
Not all that surprising desu

It is nice that Europeans have the courtesy for a reach around.

Worst one I saw was a dislocated leg that when the idiot medic on the sideline tried to fix caught part of his testicle in the joint and crushed it.

It's pretty bad seeing anyone in a state like that desu. The worst moments are the seconds before when you see it coming and you know its gonna be bad.

>Some of the worst injuries I've ever seen are from rugby.
it's not our fault you babies are built weak. rugby is for children, football is for men.
*soccer is for faggots.

Says a dorito eating neckbeard behind the screen

Rip

Look at those scrawny little runners. Cute little fellas.

We used to have people get their eyes gouged out. But we just let the players wear more eye protection and increased the grill on the players that get into the biggest scrums the most.
Broken spines are a regular event at NFL games. Usually from massive hits and bad luck landings after being knocked head over ass into the air for a few flips.
There's a lot of broken legs and destroyed knees. That's the most common injury that will cause an athlete to have to be removed from active play. Busted ribs, broken hands, broken feet, broken arms, none of that will stop an NFL player from getting on the field. But cripple their mobility, and that does, cause it affects the team.

>raise money for breast cancer
>HAHA HE'S WEARING PINK *eats burger* *gets shot*

6ft8 291 pound giants weak.
My friend its like living amongst ents.
Its utterly awe inspiring.

Take a knee, faggot.

Look at this dumb kafir/ZOG slave.

>men have to wear armour so they don’t get hurt
>children wear a thin layer of polyester
Interesting hypothesis

Both brutal sports

Worst thing about it was the shrill scream that last for a second and then silence because he passed out due to the pain.

Being a far slob in cargo shorts isn't masculine...
So that they can get brain injuries but not body injuries.

My club is a feeder team for a club which is the equivalent of an nfl team.I've met multiple England internationals and trained with and even coached some. I would never describe them as weak ever.

How are scottish, northern irish, yorkshire, mancunian, birmingham accents effeminate? You can argue they sound retarded but they're not effeminate

That's like life changing injury teer.

Yeah but only you call it soccer

Why didn't you choose a black player? Thats not very representative of the NFL is it? Just as the left hand side isn't.

>american "football"

Attached: 4bc3f192da2c9adad851bf0f518952d3.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Americans think we only have one accent, which is upper class London RP. Thats why they always say this alongside "DURR THE MURRIKAN ACCENT IS OLDER THAN THE BRITSH ONE GUIS!!!111"
Basically they're retarded.

>Masculine, manly sport
>Spend 80% of the game presenting your arse like a baboon in heat to other men

Attached: benders.jpg (500x386, 195K)

You do realize like 80% of american football players are roided out niggers right? You're a niggerloving fucking cuck

American Football:
>Makes you brain dead
>Absolute shit sporting culture
>Money grubbing league
>Little to no post University league for non-pros
>High initial investment to play; next to zero international exposure
Rugby:
>Can play your entire life in multi-tiered globally reaching leagues
>Gentleman's game with great sporting culture
>Many role models for children/promotes the game rather than grub for money
>Again can play from 6-70 years old
>Played in any country with a spot of free land, some guys and a ball

American Football is absolute dogshit. Play Rugby.
t. American that sees value in real sports

you do know most america fooball players are large inner city blacks?

>Scrum caps are helmets

ITT: faggots who wear other men’s names on their backs arguing over which version of sportsball is better

This is the only based post

We came from Europe, you fucking brainlet. Medieval history is just as much ours as it is yours.

>Are Americans the only people with any masculine traits nowadays?
lol, the so.yboy meme is referring to a large part of the american young male population. So.yboyery is a american concept. Why are americans always so deluded?

This. watching sports are for simpletons. Grown ass men who like to watch giant niggers throw a ball around are cucks

Rugby shirts don't have names on the back faggot.
Rugby teams 'rent' shirts to players that earn the honour of playing that position.
>Sports are degenerate
No, you're a moron

What a gay post. Stop trying to justify your boring gay game. Rugby is the true white sport.

youtu.be/lIvm48l8gE0

Attached: fefe#.jpg (1136x757, 73K)

Do white Americans even play American football anymore? I'm not a fan but any time I see it they seem to only have the odd token white player.

Sports aren’t degenerate. Caring as much about them as you do is, unless you actually play. Faggot.

Unlike in USA, where clubs are literal franchises created by bored billionaires, in Europe clubs usually represent a city/region. I don't support the players. When i sing in the stadium, i'm not singing to the players, i'm singing to the symbol they carry on their shirt.

Dude rugby is way more dangerous than football.

The football player isnt wearing a helmet....

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 10.15.58 AM.jpg (312x418, 56K)

White americans are too effeminate to play Handegg. They mostly just watch niggers playing it, like the good cucks they are.

and you cunts wonder why everybody hates you. your arraogance will be your downfall.

No they represent cities in the US too. You’re still a faggot for caring that much about a sports team.

Because the game is in yet another commercial brake.

Bullshit- are Rugby players dying of massive brain damage due to concussions?

Football is more dangerous BECAUSE it has protective gear. The helmet allows you to slam your head way harder, doing more damage.
Same as boxing- the gloves protect your HANDS, allowing you hit the other person in the head much harder, leading to more damage than you see in things like UFC (where most of the long term injury is due to the grappling and damage to the neck that way.)

Iceland is full of huge viking men.