Do alot Jow Forumsers have IRL friends or are they too socially awkward to make friends?

Do alot Jow Forumsers have IRL friends or are they too socially awkward to make friends?

Attached: b366a3a8710d0cac203b26200cf82ba31496777080_full.jpg (640x775, 104K)

yes of course

first part yes

I just want a girlfriend
> but if you want a gf you need friends first
idc, me me want gf

Attached: Clowngf.jpg (353x603, 36K)

no, I dont have IRL friends

Attached: 882.jpg (800x800, 80K)

i have only 1 irl friend and he's far away

hat's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

I think that I will not read this

Attached: 204_compressed.jpg (1500x1500, 416K)

Jow Forums
Go away

Two of em

this 4 u

I have 5 irl and one online friend I guess

i'm at the age where one doesn't really make friends anymore, and should be spending time with their nonexistent family.

I have a girlfriend, which is more than most of these frens can say.

Theres always still time to make new friends

I've got quite a few myself
Small enough number that I actually have time to keep in touch with them all but enough that I don't feel like an outcast

I have a few very close friends. And thats honestly all I need.

that's where you're wrong mate, for I also possess a girlfriend!

Attached: 1536730205326.gif (250x239, 479K)

I did say most

I had one. Now we only have the past in common. I have not talked to him since more than a year. I'm tired.

I very well may have a girlfriend within the next couple weeks. I'm finally making it to the big leagues, Boys

0 friends. Too socially awkward. At least I have a job though. I may be able to make friends, but i already autisticlly think about how little time I get at home from my wagecuck job.

I did have a few friends, but my social anxiety caused me to neglect the relationships
oh well

Attached: 1353558736580.png (175x178, 13K)

zero friends

many friends

Attached: 1516931569271.jpg (900x1200, 305K)

I haven't even talked to a non-family member IRL since October 12, 2016.

I've dragged myself through about four different friend circles now over my lifetime
I always end up ditching them because I'm honestly just kind of a shit person

Attached: 1532089982651.gif (478x369, 266K)

No I don't, life is fucking empty.

Tengo amigos.

i have had many friends over the years, many in another town.
only speak with a handful of people now since i've successfully narrowed down my friends to the best ones with the exception of ones that live far away.

Attached: 1534923145851.jpg (1536x2048, 487K)

Having friends does not eliminate existential dread. It eases it a bit tho

I have a few good friends and I'm very grateful for that considering how socially autistic I am

Attached: zombies.png (518x573, 330K)

this is correct. they help to distract from it also to make life almost feel worth it.

I have lots of friends and a girlfriend

[spoiler]But I still love you all, and every one of you is capable of accomplishing that as well

nice spoiler loser lole

I still believe in you, too

Attached: i did my best i have no regrets.png (248x224, 35K)

I have a group of close friends and everyone in general likes me, but I avoid all of them. I wish I could be friends with all the retarded obnoxious nerds/weebs with no self-awareness, but I'm the most unfun person ever and only attract normies/chads/etc who I have nothing in common with. Kill me.

Attached: 1522920889662.jpg (634x727, 66K)

i am not awkward i am just too lazy to make friends.

>I wish I could be friends with all the retarded obnoxious nerds/weebs with no self-awareness
>I'm the most unfun person ever and only attract normies/chads/etc

Attached: 1536763941158.jpg (600x600, 44K)

i am a retarded weeb will you be my friend?

I'm weird and don't go outside often, and at this point I'm pretty sure the neighbors know I'm the neighborhood weirdo, so I feel anxious when I go outside, so I'm kind of trapped in a cycle where the longer I isolate myself the more reluctant I am to stop isolating myself. Also when I wet the bed or similar things as a my parents would make me sit in it and call me gross and dirty, and I think now that is what makes me very self unconscious that I smell bad.

i have 'friends' that try to talk to me but i'm so fucking socially awkward i can't even have a conversation with them
they're nice people i feel bad for being such a burden in their lives

Attached: 1519199423076.png (364x271, 56K)

i had a pretty decent sized friend group but the majority of the ones that regularly hanged out with me just went off to college. im pretty much down to two friends that can hang out with and im pretty sure they just dont need me at this point in their life. i feel like a parasite. not sure how much longer my friendship with them will last before i shut them out of my life completely. sorry for frog posting, its the only thing that properly conveys my emotions

Attached: 1528843960268.png (658x662, 37K)

friends are for nerds
I don't even have online friends

I have had friends on and off for years, but none currently. I always seem to end up finding a reason to ghost people because I'm a cunt. Gets harder to make friends as you get older. It seemed to me like people were a lot less friendly in college than in high school. Now that I'm out of school, I have very few opportunities to meet people.

Having no social media and not playing online games probably makes it harder. I've had opportunities to become friends with my sister's friends but I just avoid them.

I'm autistic, have bad social anxiety and suffer from bouts of paranoia. I guess I'm lucky to have had friends at all.

wow, this is actually pretty spot on for me except for the college part, dropped out of hs. i wish making friends was easier, especially close friends

>finding a reason to ghost people
Why do we do this? I don't get it I always inevitably start digging up excuses to ditch people
But I don't really know why

i think its a defense mechanism for people with deep trust issues. ive done it since i was like 15

but at the same time I'm also really open with people when they do try to be my friend
or at least I used to, until I stopped hanging out with anyone ever
maybe it's me forcing fake trust upon myself

r/banters are my frens

Attached: 56785457687.jpg (850x932, 441K)

i think for me i get really excited when i become someones friend but then after a while i get overly attached to someone and then start having these thoughts where i think they hate me or theyre just gonna leave me anyways so i might as well end the friendship before it hurts even more.
im not sure if its really fake trust

>have one friend
>jobless
>you and your friend dive into the Yu Gi Oh hobbie
>can't buy the cards i Sant
>"i will pay for you user, i know you can't pay, but i want you to play with me"
"Fuckyou, thanks my friend, i don't even know how react to someone being so cool with me, but belive in me, i'm really greatful to havĂȘ you as a friend"
>having friends is nice

good for you monkey

Yeah I get that. You make a few small fuckups. And even tho they probably forget about it, you can't. And it keeps messing with you until you just can't stand being around them anymore. Am I close?

Attached: 1508921019285.jpg (273x185, 6K)

oh yeah, ill fucking stay up at night thinking of all the little things i said to my friends and think they just absolute hate me for things they probably didnt even notice, or even if they did notice they probably will forget about it within the next day. then i just get filled with guilt over being a shitty friend. shit sucks

Attached: 1534031598735.png (481x406, 64K)

Attached: 45678655476.jpg (800x565, 155K)

we all have friends and shit
its just that all of mine play monster hunter and i fucking hate RPGs

obviously

Attached: scooter.jpg (1080x1042, 165K)

NO SHUT UP I DON'T HAVE TRUST ISSUES FUCK YOU

Attached: wojak.jpg (1280x917, 82K)

i only keep friends for as long as they are of some use to me then i ditch them

Attached: kat banan.jpg (537x379, 30K)

What are these friends do you talk about?

Attached: 1536780865118.jpg (640x775, 214K)