Been into femdom relationship for 3 years

>been into femdom relationship for 3 years
>been her subm pet all this time
>today
>we get comfy together watching some movie
>she slowly craws into my arms and pokes my head with hers
>it is been our "secret" quiet sign in public places that "we really need to head home and do this right now"
>you know we just do the usual thing couples do
>but at some point we get into our little role-play
>idk why but role play of being her submissive pet really turns me on
>it is just something we found out some time ago it is our little
>HappySugarLife.jpg
>we get into little role play
>she strokes my hair as if I were her pet
>"You know the rules sweetie, you step out of the line, I whip your ass down"
>I get into my position and she mildly sits on my chest and corrects the position of her thighs and kot
>my mouth fit right into her kot
>while naked half way through her dominating me by sitting on me
>she confesses to me that she has found a less pathetic dominating boy that been riding her hard
>SoBitter.png
>"I am having a hard time hearing what you said?" (insert random pussy slurping sounds)
>she repeats, embarrassed
>SoBitterSoBitter.png
>there was something very off I could tell that
>it wasn't our usual role-play anymore
>I stop licking her kot
>"user I did wanted to, but"
>I force her to stand up and get her kot out of my face
>grab the whip she had in her hand
>"user, pleas.."
>I hit her as hard as I fucking can with the whip
>"Why the fuck did you cheated on me, what else did you need?!" "Czemu do kurwy nędzy mnie zdradziłaś, czego Ci kurwa mać brakowało?"
>"I'm sorry" the words barely came out of her mouth and she is crying with all her might, but all I feel is bitter
>"Kim jest ten niedojebany cwel? Zapierdole chuja na śmierć!" ~ Roughly "Who is this fucker/fucking dickhead? I will beat the living shit out of this dickhead!"
>At this point she just cries and I can't decipher her mumble

Attached: HappySugarLife.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

>I get her wardrobe clothes, including stuff she had on herself before sex and throw it out of the window
>I let go off my initial rage
>I ask her one more god damn fucking time who is he turns out it was the guy from her job
>I force her the fuck out
>FeelsGood.png
>but wait I have this shit on my dick
>I been teased for the following week, and had no chance to cum, living on the edge all this fucking time
>the Chasity belt key is most likely left at her love affair apartment or the keys to it where in her clothes which I have thrown the fuck out
>Jow Forums help I can't have this constantly on
what do?

Attached: WhatDo.png (184x184, 49K)

Attached: tldr.jpg (643x820, 78K)

Pics or it didnt happen. Also, just cut the belt off.

Here is a pic did it with a selfie stick:
Hope you fucking happy

Attached: Bez nazwy.png (960x720, 650K)

Well shit. I'm guessing you don't have a lockpicking set around the house either. I'm guessing you should either go to the side man (risky), search through the clothes, or see if you can get it off when you go flaccid.

Well I don't want to rip away my dick off using flex tape and shit like some other pole did here, so even if I had a lockpicking set I would refrain from using it.
Hopefully getting flaccid won't take long.
I am headin to sleep hopefully it gets out at some point

How does one get into a femdom relationship? Without possibly getting catfished online? I keep hearing that it's the girls who want to be treated roughly by big strong men.

ask a gf after some time of being in a relationship that you want to try out somethin new, she might like it

lmao

This is why you don't let women dom you m8.

Orgasm control/anticipation build up tho

Attached: EFC29CC1-529F-4994-ACFB-8B4E4F532C1E.gif (400x225, 1.76M)

All i can tell you OP

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 15K)

Kill yourself for being a total fucking pussy. Even I have limits when it comes to fucking.

>TFW none of you have found out I have put out a random picture of a dick from reddit

op is a faggot sry guys

>picture of a dick from reddit

Attached: 1453434172138.jpg (540x431, 27K)

I don't save that shit from Jow Forums/don't search the archives

and some of you seen some dicks on here could tell right away even if I changed a curve and contrast of the picture like I did here

kot