I post on Jow Forums

>i post on Jow Forums

Attached: 2 year old boomer.jpg (381x353, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIJ_ln7aETg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we arent that yung
at least twice the age of a baby on average

niggaz

the only underage poster is ashleyfig

bib bib bicu bicu baaaw abg paaarp brap bibb bloobloo bloo abloo bfprpt

well only when ssp's basement kiddies break out and get access to the internet

based

iaaaahhh heihihihihihehe bloobloboobobo

Attached: hana chan making clappies.webm (640x480, 164K)

so cute I want to fug her

haha wait wtf dude n
DUDE NO -________________________________________________________________- not cool dude

speak of the devil

no

triplels confirm

Attached: checkemonpu.jpg (640x480, 68K)

A 10 month old girls cervix isnt very sensitive at all. All you will do is bend the tip of your dick and it will be as strange for you as it is for her. As long as you dont have any foreign objects or sediment in the mix, sex is fine for most girls from 8 and up when the vaginal canal hardens up some to permit growth.

The reason why most people shy away from sex with kids earlier than that is because if your rough, your penis can actually tear into the anal cavity if you aren't lined up just right.

They can bleed out fast and die. I've seen coroner pictures of toddlers and post toddlers where this has happened. I'd never go with a girl under 9 or so again for just this reason. But for god sakes, if you do... use a water not petroleum based lube like astroglide and take it easy. It can be alot of fun if done right

prove it

no wait don't

Attached: doushite15.jpg (960x720, 592K)

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DOUSHITE

Attached: doushite11.png (960x720, 83K)

DUDE

>ssp is now in full autismo mode

Attached: 8Ix2n1A.jpg (351x351, 20K)

Is this the Ashley thread?

Attached: 1535340643981.gif (883x727, 68K)

(dubs)
youtube.com/watch?v=zIJ_ln7aETg

Attached: mr tranny200x.gif (400x426, 41K)