Florida is the worst place for dating or meeting women. Too much trashy sluts, too many coalburners...

Florida is the worst place for dating or meeting women. Too much trashy sluts, too many coalburners. I swear they are really obsessed with niggers here. Is it like this elsewhere too? Is society this fucked up in the US?

Attached: 1536805656788.png (1485x1076, 480K)

Attached: 1536822915786.jpg (324x588, 68K)

I disagree... unless you're a fag. If you live in Seattle, all you're going to find are gays and lesbians.. so if you don't fit in with the crowed, you're pretty much fucked.

based

Attached: 1536806661551.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Nobody in FL wakes till noon

Attached: 1536782104727.jpg (745x510, 107K)

I'm in Austin and I prefer women over 50. I've had my day in the sun with teenage models so now as long as the 50 year old is at least a 4/10 then I feel like I'm hitting the jackpot.

i hear you. men are forced to lower their standards because of niggers and whores fucking anything that will punch it in the face

Can't get laid in FL.....spotted the Incel!

Florida girls are trashy as fuck. Fun girls to drink with but definitely not wife material.

Attached: 1536776654938.png (994x711, 958K)

Want to come to Southern California? Come on. It could be fun.

i'm from florida and can agree. We have "lit" culture which is undoubtedly shit. I want to live in oregon or coloardo one day to have great family values and smoke weed legally everyday.

Well and I also don't exactly know what the hell is going on in life or what I'm doing. So I'd actually prefer to date someone who does. Or at least has a much better chance of knowing. We're gonna have our hands full enough with my shit. I need a female version of me like a hole in the head.

50 + women are what your left with because these women are done riding the cock caresoul, done partying drinking and being sluts and jumping on the BBC and are in their desperate mid life crisis where they will settle for any beta orbiter who will take care of them. They will settle for any video game playing soi boy at that point and wont bitch about the games they will just be glad someone is with them because they know no one else will!

Florida is a big state. It depends on where you live. I'm getting scuba certified and I'm going to find myself a qt dive buddy.

There are literally millions of people that live in Florida.
I'm sure you can find someone agreeable, if you try.

Yeah if you're hanging out with druggy methhead gutter sluts from Miami, you gay faggot Cuban nigger. 90% of white women Orlando northward are redneck Christians and they don't mingle with the lesser races.

Colorado isn't the ideal place for raising a family. Very few women here are interested in that. They just want to have fun and hook up with a new guy each month.

You want "finding woman whose hobbies don't involve netflix and travel and being a foodie" on nightmare mode? Try Australia

same with Florida. Which place isnt like that? Im guessing every major city is a shithole for women

I mean I'm Haitian and I haven't had any luck with my own women since they like to swirl with other races so I'm given the incentive to race mix with Dominicans and Cubans y apprende un poco espanol.

>I'm in Austin

whats your nearest main road?

Im on Barton Springs

How about trying to find one that isn't Mexican in the first place. Get on my level.

this every girl in Denver has ugly tattoos, a bull nose ring, or purple or green hair and most have a combination of those

LOL! You kidding me? Christians are the biggest race mixers. You are a gullible faggot

these trainwrecks are coming to FL. and normie moron Stacy dumbasses that will fuck a nigger no problem for coke

Actually right now who's giving me gifts is a widow with two grown kids. I think she's 55 I dunno. And she's apparently brilliant. I'm pretty sure she was appointed by the governor. That's how I know her. So not any 50+ by any means. But only 50+. I mean I'm certainly open to anyone but I'm not asking anyone out under 50 anymore.

You can go to another state

I have to go to another country

It's just your culture.

Attached: 1529424692774.jpg (611x759, 100K)

See chart here
dumb cunt

Even vitaly could!!! Well he couldnt get it up but yeah, its fuckin florida. What a looser

Lamar and Rundberg. I'm going to your neck of the woods tomorrow for Master Pancake at South Lamar Alamo. For some reason they're there for one night only instead of The Ritz as usual.

A lot of young liberal women see dating black men as a way of rebelling against society and Florida has a lot. My sisters step daughter is a self described militant feminist and she’ll only date black dudes

>imptrash

militant feminist went mainstream household name apparently. Sad.. We're gonna have 20x the mulatto epidemic we already had cuz of these dumb fuck cunts

Bump

Attached: 1536847609085.png (794x286, 11K)

If she works for Governor Hotwheelz she can't be all bad.