Jow Forums utterly failed it's original purpose of off-topic political discussion and as a place to move Jow Forums...

Jow Forums utterly failed it's original purpose of off-topic political discussion and as a place to move Jow Forums threads to.

Almost none of the threads made on it are related to the intended topic of political or international discussion and all thread moved to it are quickly abandoned ,meaning that just deleting them would be the more logical approach.

The board serves no purpose other then wasting server space and bandwidth and getting rid of it would be the best course of action financially for the site's community as a whole

Attached: foobal.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/hiroyuki-nishimura-delete-bant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

true

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: 1505774008965.png (576x432, 218K)

Jow Forums is a wild success from its sticky's set goals though, and its constant bombardment of imptrash is basically its only flaw imo. It's /b/ 2 but way better.

it's not international/political, dumdum

Attached: 1532371780790.gif (250x250, 141K)

epic id

Attached: lolwat.png (820x657, 49K)

thanks

Attached: new_twist_on_an_old_classic.png (1000x1000, 382K)

at least post the link faggot
change.org/p/hiroyuki-nishimura-delete-bant

also I apologize for the reddit spacing but there's literally nothing I could do about it
hitting enter automatically inserts an empty line

fuck off kraut im not going to pay jizya to Merkel by posting links for non-commercial purposes.

Attached: toplol.png (371x406, 214K)

>Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately good to overwhelmingly great, and frankly, It's because all the nice anime and gay posters for turning the place into a fun board, avatarfriends namefriends, and that one super cool guy that posts meta threads everyday.

>Because of you, Jow Forums has become a much nicer and fun place shitposting here and there, but with your rational behaviors you're the only ones who are making the board a better place for the current posters and future posters.

>I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, you don't need to because you are already great people and I know that you'll just double down on your nice behavior after you read this post.

>I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: okay real.png (786x747, 434K)

is that one of yours?

HIGH POWERED COPYPASTAS

Attached: ef20414da22ca8ee1d10de608c32f1e8.jpg?e=1536953277&m=0VHi3mVNID5-YY9rB1IBeg.jpg (1690x1200, 613K)

i've been trying to say this for the longest time but alll these retards just wouldn't listen. obviously trying to transform Jow Forums into what it was originally meant to be is impossible now, so the best possible solution would be to deport all the shitposters and manchildren back to their natural habitat of shitposting that is [s4s] and then delete this board for good.

LOLE people are taking this seriously.

KOT id

Attached: .jpg (1200x630, 210K)

R4PE doesn't knock

Attached: .jpg (667x667, 59K)

K0t get

fak

yes also my memes are for free

>R4PE rag

Attached: 1405721449770.png (305x323, 109K)

nice, your shit is always good
I assume you've posted it uncropped in an ashleyfag thread already?

Attached: 1480062006422.gif (320x288, 14K)

lol

Attached: ashley ver2.jpg (4868x3472, 1.81M)

oh yeah I've seen it before, fucking excellent lol

While it didn't fulfill it's original purpose, it did end up becoming a surrogate /b/, which I think was honestly the best thing it could have been.

thanks

Nice pasta.
Stop making me want to fuck Ashley.

Tbh this board is just a less shit /b/, which I like?

This.

Attached: .gif (320x240, 601K)