I guess let's try some real International /banter/

non-USA do you really hate us? Hate our guts or just slightly annoyed by us? I'd like to hear your honest perspectives.

Attached: usa.jpg (550x578, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collinsdictionary.com/es/diccionario/ingles/rogue-state
liveleak.com/view?t=65b_1512819134
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>non-USA do you really hate us?
Kinda but there's a lot of other countries I hate a lot more

it's a love-hate relationship
y'all are racist and cool with us simultaneously

ye

>honest perspectives

well let me tell you about a time when america was never discovered

Attached: 14d3d64390058fd7e771e00eb661245d.jpg (500x500, 47K)

We talk a lot of shit about you but we actually like you and most Aussies irl will be genuinely interested to hear you talk about your country

Attached: zel.jpg (464x391, 28K)

Yes, I hate y*nkees with a passion.

Attached: 1526769653832.png (579x585, 14K)

I dont hate your guts he's very American

Attached: hftjyf756646785.png (307x261, 85K)

My friends and I had an unironic party to celebrate 9/11 and mourn the 19 hijackers who left us that day.

>mourning the deaths of Islamic terrorists

Attached: no.jpg (464x391, 73K)

yep, and most of us are catholic, we just hate seppo cunts

Muslims and y*nkees killing one another is funny, don't worry.

Most of you are fucking cancer

I bet America has lots of decent people, but it is also the biggest and most dangerous rogue country in the world and the way it plays God with weaker countries makes me sick beyond words

Attached: IMG_20170417_121710.jpg (339x303, 15K)

I hate your twangy voices, how your culture is shoved in our face constantly and especially how shit your films are nowadays.

Attached: yuro.png (583x439, 148K)

I actually think the same about Russia, most of y'all are probably pretty cool.
But of course we do tend to police the world and all that.
yes it is shitty, but I feel like if we disappeared tomorrow China would basically try to conquer the entire planet and would be likely to win.
As much as USA sucks (and I say this as a USA) China should not be in charge of anything
desu I wonder where in the hell the American accent developed. Do the people in Plymouth have something resembling an American accent?

Land whales everywhere

On one hand, I love much of traditional American culture, values, and history, but on the other hand, I hate everything about contemporary American culture (Hollywood, Walmart, the neo-conservative-progressivist divide, Christian fundamentalists, etc.)

I kinda have to agree with you. Maybe dangerous and rogue is a bit too harsh from my perspective since I'm sure many Americans still feel the same about Russia but yes, we definitely do too much stuff overseas.
I'd rather we just sit back with our nukes ready and lay down in our lounge chairs while laughing at Trump.

I’m American (obviously) and I agree with you completely

I’ll tell you what I don’t like about our country

>Christian fundamentalist practically run red states
>no socialized healthcare
>always fucking around in smaller countries things

Fixed 2 of those 3 things and we’ll be on the right track

Have u seen the English police not investigating shit because they don't wanna be called racist?

China is already conquering Africa, and it's not like you're doing anything to prevent it (not that you should, anyway)

>rogue is a bit too harsh
>a state thatconductsitspolicyin a dangerouslyunpredictableway,disregardinginternational lawordiplomacy
collinsdictionary.com/es/diccionario/ingles/rogue-state

I'm not Russian so don't even try to justify it with the "but Russia does the same" argument

>not that you should, anyway
would the world be better with China as the primary superpower?

Honest question

america is bad for many reasons and i don't know where to start with. society, system, everything's wrong with it.

Well, it seems that copying from that website didn't quite work

>a state that conducts its policy in a dangerously unpredictable way, disregarding international law or diplomacy

It would be exactly the same. Just a dominant country playing God with weaker countries to favor its own interests, the exact same you've been doing for decades. Unlike what you seem to believe you're not the good guys saving the world from the evil communists, you're literally the same shit under a different name

>jealous sandnigger

Attached: TRUMPFINALFORM.jpg (621x960, 124K)

Arabs are proud members of the white race

Attached: 1399565570293.png (448x539, 117K)

I don't get how that's Jewish

hmmm

Attached: WHOCOULDBEBEHINDTHISPOST.png (209x242, 5K)

>OY VEY

Attached: MERCHANTTROLLFACE.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>you're not the good guys
stick around.

i honestly appreciate you staying in your country

america is the great satan

If they not white then what even is white??

>implying good guys exist
we're all just pawns in a sick game
the masters of this reality got us all by the balls, my only desire is to move to the next reality, ruled by me

Attached: merchant1324813.gif (510x382, 407K)

not you apparently

Attached: mutt1531048641.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

Yea ik I'm not but Arabs are def white

its like 50-50, some i meet are severely retarded and i hope they die an excruciating death
but most that i end up speaking with seem ok

>some i meet are severely retarded
give me some good stories.

i dont really try to remember, but you could always have a look on Jow Forums, and im sure you'll find someone

don't care tbqh

this post was haram

lole our bureaucracy is fucked and the top of our nation is run by de facto neocons and neolibs regardless of parties.
The federal government fucks you up
The state governments fuck you up
The big corporations fuck you up
The unions fuck you up
The academics fuck you up
Tt doesn't matter, the nation is run by big conglomerates of oligarchs using regulation, grants, and tax breaks to their benefit.
Teanwhile, the average american barely has a real national identity outside of post-ironic 'MURICA shit and, if you're in academia, some cobbled idea that fetishes people from different national backgrounds living next to each other.
Repubs like to disguise giving big corporations tax breaks as lowering taxes and dems like to pretend they just passed landmark "progressive" legislation time and time again when in reality they did jack shit for an issue that doesn't exist or wasn't helped all.
Sometimes, when there's the occasional outrage of the week, they pass hasty legislation to give the illusion that something was done, when in reality all that was passed was either something ineffective, redundant, or filled with loopholes for something unrelated.
Ridiculous regulation and nepotism kills small business and aids big corps anywhere you go.
In the end, it all comes down to crony capitalism.
Making money and holding positions are all these big boys care much about, whether its in academia, Silicon Valley, or the banks, they all either get money from the government or get lax treatment and tax breaks in one way or the other.

the people are nice, though.

Attached: 1516623914082.gif (1000x691, 902K)

Well I hope you share the same attitude to your friends in China, because they’ve been doing the same thing lately only a lot more aggressively, especially in Africa.

I hate my country.
Will be immigrating to Germany soon.

Basically Canada's source of entertainment whether we're laughing with you or at you.
Jokes aside, America's a pretty chill place.

*emmigrating

Americans are really nice if you get to know them, but their exceptionalism is really, really annoying.

I've met a lot of americans and admittedly a lot of them didn't strike me as particularly intelligent. Just being honest. But maybe that was purely coincidental.

Otherwise though, basically all americans I've met have been genuinely kind and decent people who seem to be naturally optimistic. Good people to have an uplifting conversation with, for sure.

Attached: smoking.png (800x800, 271K)

Attached: 1533358148218.png (1360x768, 829K)

I hate NATO

It doesnt help that our education system here sucks fucking ass. not to mention, our test scores compared to other countries is fucked as well.

We are not a monolith. Not everyone here is racist.

based mexican Gutsposter

Attached: 84e9463f5d11e5664b12eac3404f7ce9.jpg (600x315, 42K)

Oops, meant for

Stop lying. It's despicable.

I don't hate any countries. Not even my own.

Attached: 4_miles_to_factory.jpg (1000x750, 50K)

A lot of things about Americans ca now just gives me a headache, how can one culture alone be so annoying? But I don’t hate Americans, there are stil great films and books from the past, but I find America very annoying and cheesy.

Yall a bunch or patriotic brainlets

Attached: 1526406613325.png (220x229, 9K)

There’s nothing with with patriotism, just so long as it’s not blind.

Some of you seem fine, but the alright guys get overshadowed by the "loud, proud and stupid" shart-in-mart morons who keep shoving their literally who politics down everyone else's throat.

I don't know why our batshit insane serial-killer police force isn't mocked more often by you guys.

Attached: 032 (1).jpg (680x481, 34K)

It's not our problem.

*There’s nothing wrong with patriotism

That hasn't stopped other memes like ">be American >get shot". Getting executed by cops seems like a much more unique problem for Americans than regular gun violence.

Oof, reminds me of a video I saw. Painful to watch, especially as an American. liveleak.com/view?t=65b_1512819134

It's not specifically a cop related meme but way much more about your unique 2nd which relates with you boasting about your freedoms, which ironically gets you shot.

Cops vs niggers in USA are a different thing from our point of view.

Yeah, the pic was made after that video got released. Some fun facts about that case:

>the man who was killed had a wife and kids
>the cop who was giving orders was never charged and is now retired in the Philippines
>the cop who pulled the trigger was acquitted of manslaughter by a jury and is now fighting for the right to become a cop again
>the judge prevented the jury from knowing the cop had "You're Fucked" etched into his gun

Cumskins get killed by American cops at a ridiculous rate too. The media just draws more attention to brown people, which is probably why you never heard of Daniel Shaver (the guy killed in the video mentioned above).

>which is probably why you never heard of Daniel Shaver
Jow Forums is my main board at Jow Forums so yes, I have heard about the case and many other similar.

What gets me is why don't you get even when you see such injustice? I am really amazed by the fact that the cop related to that particular case is still alive. I am not suggesting anything here, I am just amazed.

I think it’s fairly obvious why we “don’t get even”. It would guarantee either life-long incarceration or death. Most of us are comfortable enough that we decide to put up with it.

Considering how trained and armed cops are, it would be very hard to accomplish.

And even if it was accomplished with a level of discretion (i.e. poisoned groceries, accidental fire at midnight, etc.) the person would almost certainly be caught. Police murders are investigated MUCH more thoroughly than regular murders and government surveillance can track movement across the country with traffic cameras.

And even if there were people willing to sacrifice their lives to track down and murder a stranger, they likely wouldn't have much empathy for strangers or care about justice in the first place.

its not racism if you only hate the people of mexico and not latinas from other countries :^)