Talk about whatever you want in this thread I don’t care

talk about whatever you want in this thread I don’t care

Attached: 0B4F3792-DCC0-4352-9BE2-6DEC26D3C735.jpg (600x800, 181K)

Bannerlord when?

Kot ID get

I wish I had friends.

Attached: 6131.png (544x700, 243K)

Discuss

Attached: cQVP3xihb94.jpg (960x633, 124K)

I wish my dick came candy
no homo

I met a girl from here in real life. She died and I'm accused of murdering her. The system is fucking broken. Not even lying. Someone will probably remember me.

TO BE KING

Attached: apu_frens_approval.jpg (1071x561, 61K)

Wait seriously? Do you mean like legally accused?
Do I remember correctly, wasn't that shit an OD?

Yes. An independent report has ruled overdose. However the official post mortem was only released today and I won't see it until tuesday at court.The police tried to claim I strangled her but DNA from her neck and fingernails has provided no trace of my DNA. I literally passed out in my car and woke up with her dead on top of me.

I am at work completely wasted, last night I bought a hip flask sized bottle of whisky with some cocaine and weed, it was awesome
but now I don't know what am I doing

ashley is cute

What the fuck. Hasn't it been like half a year or smth
I've never heard it take that long before
So what's next

Happened in February. I served 4 months in remand prison and am now out on bail with barely any conditions once they got their pants pulled down by the independent report. However as it stands I basically have a a court date where my lawyer will file a motion to dismiss and the judge will receive a condensed version of all the "ëvidence" against me and decide if it goes to trial (February 2019) or thrown out.

Wanna talk about how you like masculine men grope eachother in public?

are you going to prison?

That's fucked. Hope you pull through man

Can't answer that. I served 4 months in remand. As it stands I'm on bail until February 2019 when the trial date is set. I'm hoping to rightfully get the charges dropped but it's gotten this far so I naturally assume the worst but hope for the best.

Was it Zenith/Zena? Found an article about a murder

Wew this guy possibly strangled an trans arsonist to death

I remember this happening but I didn't know about the legal trouble
Good luck user.