So does Jow Forums really think that without grey/blue/green eyes and blonde hair you arent white...

So does Jow Forums really think that without grey/blue/green eyes and blonde hair you arent white? Were the ancient Greeks white? The Romans? If not, then you Nordtards need to bow down to the actual master race. Meds are the ones that built civilization and invented most things. What the fuck have Nordshits done? All nords have done is made Africa-teir mud huts and rape people. That sounds extremely nigger like. If Meds arent white, white people have really done nothing and really arent the master race.

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1536460239661.jpg (600x899, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many Roman emperors had light coloured hair/eyes mutt.

Nobody ever claims that your not White if you have Brown hair/eyes either, just that modern day Greeks/Southern Italians have undergone racial mixing.

Proof?

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
Here you go faggot

No, thats not at all true. Jow Forums constantly says brown hair and or brown eyes means not white

I just realized how irrelevant that is. Obama was black, are all americans black? The Spanish royal family has blondes, are Spaniards blonde? Hell no

Yeah I guess that means only the patrician class had fair hair and light eyes then. Shouldn't read into it too much then

Why do you wast people's time with these retarded 'what is white, let's argue about it' threads?

It's simple. Prison rules: What table do you sit at in the prison cafeteria in order to not get your ass kicked? Circle one:
White
Black
Latino
Arab
Asian
That's what race you are.

But since you have a meme flag and post this 6 times a day it's safe to assume you're a shill and none of this will matter.

Attached: 1530213565947.jpg (388x684, 261K)

why do you always spam this images, sicilian nigger proxy using faggot OP?

>So does Jow Forums really think that without grey/blue/green eyes and blonde hair you arent white?
Who cares?
Jow Forums can't even define White.
They are European, that's what matters.

This

Not long now.

>They are European, that's what matters.
so is Ahmed now :)

Ahmed's home is not even in Europe.
Nice bait though.

(btw unironically knew a blue eyed, blonde haired bosnian muslim named ahmed)

No, you retard, european is referring to ethnicities, not citizenship

One exception. Jews don't get a table. Everyone kicks their ass in prison rules.

Yea it is. Hes a citizen now :)

lol, your ethnicities are being deleted. there is no difference between "natives" and the new germans/french/brits
its your government thats doing it. dont get mad at me

His DNA hasn't changed though.

Hey where's the protip that I ordered with my Prove Me Wrong.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1094, 327K)