Would the Kalash (Greek part) be considered white Europeans

>they claim descendants from Greeks
>they look Aryan (white, blonde, blue eyes)

What does Jow Forums think

Attached: 71B7CB8D-E441-4EEE-98FF-70E150C3286E.jpg (402x366, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticwarrior.com/the-kalash-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4NFv5IGP2uA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people#Genetic_origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are the purest remains. They even have the pie religion. Unsullied by jewish subversion.

maybe
let's see some genetic data

“Ancient tribe”... still hasn’t watered down the black after 2000 years....

nobody would voluntarily claim to be gayreek LMAO

that whole part of the world was invaded by the aryans thousands of years ago

They're literally whiter than Greeks

How can they be white if they claim to be decedents of Greece?

Real Greeks have Brown hair and eyes.

Fucking burger, greeks and greeks are not the same. Just go away

There are whites in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and China too.

Attached: Kyrgyzstan.jpg (600x600, 85K)

its weird how you retards will just go through pics of random ethnicitys and cherry pick the whitest looking ones then try to claim their history as your own. if niggers had achievments worth taking owner ship over you'd be like look at this white man

Attached: IMG_4022.jpg (367x400, 32K)

That would mean ancient Greeks were Blonde

You’ll see some blond & blue eyed Greeks but it’s rare

Their tribe is older than greeks

A man knows a nigger when he sees one.

He’s literally German retard
Kyrgyzstan has a large Russian population and it used to have hundreds of thousands of Germans

South Asian + West Asian + North European, 0% med

Because Greece used to be inhabited by white people. When they did all the great stuff they were still white. They have been browned and blacked and that's why they suck at everything now.

these deformed looking cunts are kalash, /our guy/ kalashians

Attached: IMG_4021.jpg (529x278, 48K)

Some we have records of others having brown hair and brown eyes

well they do not just claim to be descendants of Greeks.
They also claim to be the descendants of Alexander the Great's army.
They are white

Attached: 747ab257fc252c6dffa2bb8260160770.jpg (1024x641, 163K)

No, if you live in Pakistan you’re not white, period.

Attached: FDFD246D-9AF9-429C-B338-AABB91261994.jpg (750x378, 78K)

Afaik their religion is older than greek paganism and more likely a remnant of

Its weird how you anglos feel fit to comment on history despite knowing jack shit about anything prior to the 20th century
Plenty of Greeks have lived in those areas, it's entirely plausible.
Yes, some were. Works like the Iliad even describe them as such.

They have nothing to do with modern Europeans
If you look their faces they are very different from all European ones
They are just Ancient Aryans who did not take brown wifes
I am pretty sure no kalash claims it because their language is indo-iranian

They are leftovers of the ancient Aryan expansion into India. They don't have med dna

Kalash don't cluster near northern Europeans. Ancient Greeks also clustered further from northern Europeans than modern Greeks do.

Attached: 1496785098884.png (1600x1600, 60K)

T. Zog

Is this that tribe that walks around on all fours like dogs...

Most Kalash are not blonde, only some

Alexander the greats army was Greek

Attached: 75A0349A-F64E-410F-B696-09F5CD4C00D1.jpg (600x350, 265K)

Another greek slide thread. You shills are legitimately obsessed.

The Kalash are mongrels that Alexander's soldiers fathered, especially during the 4 generals reign. They have run mDNA and aDNA tests on them, they are mongrelised.

Even I consider myself mongrel and I have 87% greek DNA and 12% italian DNA (1% unassigned).

>Genetic evidence modern med Greeks are the closest to ancient greeks

Ayooooo da Greeks WUZ vikangz we WUZ Nordic kweenz and kingz

They were minority blond as they are today.

They don't look inbred enough to be European

Second from the right on the bottom row is shopped. Bottom right looks pretty bad as well. Probably shopped by the same person.

Attached: kalash_b.jpg (800x600, 123K)

'Greek' and 'mongrel' are pretty much axiomatic at this point. Their origins and connection to the ancient Greeks is what's interesting, not their mongrel status.
Since when are Greek threads slide threads anyway? It's the foundation of western civilization and 90% of Jow Forums is fucking ignorant as shit about it, we need more not less

thats not the point you fucking faggots. its like a nigger trying to claim europeans were black because some nigger dna existed in europe in the middle ages or somethong. i always see retards on this website cherry picking people from other countries who have whiteish features and being like see this is proof we wz da sumerians. ive even seen cunts on Jow Forums claim whites were ancient mayan. i cant stand you arm chair geneticists

what the fuck is wrong with nordic people hahahahahhahah

this is weirdo behaviour

thats one of our oldest ancestors so jeah kinda ? your question should be like : Would be Europeans (Greek) be considered Kalash ?

Many do surprisingly, unlike whatever shithole you migrated from.

BTW Yamna was EHG mixed with CHG, which made them look like Meds
Modern descent of Yamna culture are Pontic mediterraneans

Attached: 4d53136622eb2db5e0ef41944c2326b0b2901bcf47b8eafca823ba9cde489a1e.png (2300x4600, 2.04M)

They are slide threads because they are full of larpers that pose as paragons of whiteness and assert that greeks are not white in their unsubstansiated definition. Even though we have mDNA that is 2600 years old from bone marrow and have aDNA that's 1400 years old and they pretty much confirm that modern greek DNA is practically identical with mycenean DNA over 2 millenia old.

Snowniggers and Jews are fucking unsightly, stop obsessing about greeks and italians, you monkeys.

thats a ,,map,, of pakistan i guess?

You misspelled Afghanistan

They're probably one of the most imbred people on earth though, looking at their low numbers and their tribalism. Being around 40,000 in the 1950s, they were nearly wiped out by the Taliban but their population still doubled in the last two decades, rising from 2,000 to 4,100. White or not, they're an exemple of resilience

They are whiter than white americans for sure.

Are their young boys uncircumcised?

Attached: 1536544148234.jpg (1024x588, 29K)

just because few of them look whiter than the rest doesn't mean they all are white
their genetic make up is obscure and none white
lumping them with india and gypsies

Deluded aryanboos they are not white

Genetically, they are mostly Scottish. No Greek, apparently. gnosticwarrior.com/the-kalash-people.html

Kalash are remnants of northern steppe invaders. Where did the meme of Greeks leaving whites in central asia come from?

>gnosticwarrior.com/the-kalash-people.html

blog trash

main haplos of those kalash people are H and Land those are not european

youtube.com/watch?v=4NFv5IGP2uA

>>they claim descendants from Greeks

Nope. They are actually Aryan Illyrians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people#Genetic_origins

They are quite literally indo-iranian. Ignore the shills. Greek admixture is minuscule at best, if even that.

Why does the dude on the end have Jew locks?

kys insect

from wikipedia: This includes the Festival of the Budulak (buḍáḷak, the 'shepherd king'). In this festival, a strong prepubescent boy is sent up into the mountains to live with the goats for the summer. He is supposed to get fat and strong from the goat milk. When the festival comes he is allowed for a 24-hour period only to have sexual intercourse with any woman he wants, including even the wife of another man, or a young virgin. Any child born of this 24-hour period is considered to be blessed.

for some reason, this makes me hard

>Ancient Greeks also clustered further from northern Europeans than modern Greeks do.
it makes sense since north + western europeans + run of the mill modern Greeks are all retarded and a bunch of niggers inside

Greece is a new country. Did not existed when Alexander had the Empire

Waardenburg syndrome

>People with Waardenburg syndrome often have very pale blue eyes or different colored eyes, such as one blue eye and one brown eye. Sometimes one eye has segments of two different colors. Distinctive hair coloring (such as a patch of white hair or hair that prematurely turns gray) is another common sign of the condition. The features of Waardenburg syndrome vary among affected individuals, even among people in the same family.

It's like Chechens - the vast majority of them are black haired Araboids but get constantly memed as Aryans.

They have a lot of haplogroup G and the only other populations this appears in apart from pashtuns and kalash are jews, lebanese, syrians and palestinians. So there you go. Could be the origin or one of the origins of fairer features among those populations (with jews I'd also say haplogroup K is a source of this)

isnt G georgian/north caucasian ?

Yamna looked like Northern Europeans, because that's who they were closest related to.

>It's the foundation of western civilization and 90% of Jow Forums is fucking ignorant as shit about it, we need more not less
Exactly this. Newfag retards believe the shills and start shilling it themselves and the cycle repeats.

yep my bad but its also present in the east mediterranean and there's a particular subclade thats only present in north-west semites and pashtuns

proofs or else, sorry

You know what the fuck a white person is, shut the fuck up. There's never any question of whether someone's black or Asian or anything else, "Are _____ white?" and "What is white" are the only questions you ever hear about someone's racial identity. It's simple divide and conquer used by Jews and their anti-white allies to fragment whites.

>1% unassigned

Attached: 6a00d83451b71f69e201774478d86c970d-600wi.jpg (300x300, 32K)

All of them were

Nah, 23&me has a seperate section for jew, I scored 0.0%, my sisters also scored 0.0%. I am clear on that front, thankfully.

>what is Alexander

>Could be the origin or one of the origins of fairer features among those populations

its more likely they got light features from indo-european ancestors. they have about 18% R1a which may have come from the steppe.

They dont look like and are whiter than Greeks of modern era, I can tell you that.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1081, 327K)