Love is dead: The bachelor pill

Instead of risking heartbreak & depression, why not have a roster of contacts to non-committed-date, bang, kick it with, co-habitat with, etc. Long-term relationships & a shared vision for a committed family life is a relic of a long-gone culture that's foreign to ours today, as times have practically 100% entirely changed. Settling down & falling in love in modern society is basically role-playing a foreign relic of the yesteryear.

I can almost guarantee you this lifestyle will catch on, across all races, demographics, & politics in the West, in due time. It used to be reserved for celebrities, etc who couldn't logistically live a White Picket Fence lifestyle - now even the commoner can't hold that either.

You could still get that feeling of acceptance, inspiration, appreciation, love, and all the big & small things that you'd do in a regular relationship too, all the while still hanging out with friends & family, pursuing your life, goals, etc...You just wouldn't be risking the high likelihood of having your life crumble in a debilitating heartbreak, as you're in the prime of your life of your life.

Long-term relationships & love is dead dead because our society doesn't foster them, however the flipside balancer is we also have a set of economic & personal freedom to figure out a new lifestyle to make up the difference.

Attached: Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camila-Morrone-Walking-NYC-May-2018.jpg (2048x2048, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reproduction is a scam, it destroys the soul.

Attached: fame.jpg (2810x4692, 2.66M)

what's the point? the world is soon coming to an end. most women have spic or nigger cum swimming around in their vags already.

it's all moot at this point

>wasting your time on women

Attached: 1536561224847.jpg (960x951, 292K)

because being a fuckboii is lonelier than being a fucking mgtow tbqhwy
t. lonely former fuckboii

it's true. for me to bring a sentient living human being into this dying planet of the apes, it's torture.

if I could raise my child in a more agrarian society, I would consider it.

That dude won't get married. I guess he's MGTOW.

Leo is actually a closet homo and has grandiose displays with women because he's not good at subtlety

>why not just be a degenerate white nigger?
Kike detected.

Attached: fornication.jpg (4920x4161, 2.15M)

no, because the vagina is a pocket

Attached: bceb29906c0609aa88c4175b7bcdb3b4e9d5e90cd8ee2f762d83c03e148bbf2a.jpg (608x402, 46K)

don't risk heartbreak.... instead lead a life devoid of intimacy or joy and slowly slink into depression

>tfw still can taste her belly button on your tongue

Attached: tummy.jpg (1276x1184, 62K)

>practically 100% entirely
Fuck, is Brad Pitt ever a cuck. That cunt really did a number on him.

Cause in the end, I know I'd would be just another utility to her. Women don't know how to love. Love to them means putting themselves first before anything & while you just end being the scraps. Plus I can't stand being nagged at. I get enough of that from my own mom.

I'd rather stay single.

>elastic waist band on jeans?
>is that a vaporizer in his hand?
>brown nipples to his left

What a fucking degenerate

because I dont look like leo d and my social skills are similar to a rock. i just dont know what normies talk about

This kind of talk has appeared many times before. Historically, these moods among the population are a surefire indicator of imminent large-scale wars.
All of us on here are prone to a foreshortened view of the future, and most definitely have few attachments to current society. This somewhat blinds us to the likelihood that the world isn't about to end, it's actually about to start spasming and convulsing with the very cataclysms we've been subconsciously longing for.

Oh, and women are a waste of time and energy. Good ones that will believe in their man and support him and just be women in the full sense of the word are maybe 5%. Feminism has ruined women and society will collapse because of that.

lol it's a juul

The juice just ain't worth the squeeze. I don't blame guys for opting out of marriage.

>co-habitat with
Any sort of extended period of time and it's considered in the eyes of the law as good as married.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk

I'd straight up rather do time than cohabitate with a woman again

>one million space cars

Attached: million.jpg (212x237, 7K)

>Oh, and women are a waste of time and energy. Good ones that will believe in their man and support him and just be women in the full sense of the word are maybe 5%. Feminism has ruined women and society will collapse because of that.

Loser betas have been whining about feminism and the decline of women for over 100 years now.

Quality men can still pull quality pussy. If you can't find quality pussy then there's something wrong with you.

Attached: 137104945.jpg (2279x3000, 1.18M)

It's easy to be one when you are tall, decent looking, rich, famous at the same time. It's easy when you are in the showbiz constantly surrounded by young women who wannabe famous and you just fuck the makeup artist instead of the vip actor who will give you shit and lawsuits. Also most men at his age turn bald and morbidly obese too.
So try being a bachelor as a short, fat, bald, poor, ethnic guy living in a rural small town that has no young people.
You won't be a bachelor but a coping bitter mgtow incel. Most men will get that curse unless they settle and marry before 35.

bullshit. women are solely after what a man can provide. that is it

>Quality men can still pull quality pussy. If you can't find quality pussy then there's something wrong with you.

You missed the point. The question is whether the juice is worth the squeeze.

>spasming and convulsing

Very interesting. I have no hope for the future. Things look bleak.

I wasn't talking about "pulling pussy" and neither were most of the other posters.
Alpha or beta or fucking omega, these whores have become utterly intolerable to everyone with two brain cells to rub together.

By the way, you sound like some skank trying to shame men into giving skanks attention and time.

The Western World is broke though. How are we gonna fund large scale wars?

> Ceechuaggh..
> sip*
> yeap.. now pol that's a board..
> sip*

Attached: 1534793839571.jpg (720x960, 31K)

based and redpilled

Heart break makes you stronger you pussy

Dude it's kicking off already. We might get killed in the chaos, but we're about to see some outlandish shit in the next little while.
All this moping around isn't forever either. For better or worse, this passive stripe will give way to an active one.

Look at Syria. Cities where there aren't two bricks left on top of each other, and people still trying to claw each other's eyes out with their bare hands. I have a feeling that that's the kind of war we're in for in the 21st century.

Do you believe in the Fourth Turning?

Attached: Art-Bell.jpg (650x333, 37K)

It will be nice and you'll have a great time until about 60, then if you're not a millionaire you'll be doomed to a life of foreveraloneness. Your parents will be long gone, you'll have no kids, your siblings will be busy with their own lives, your friends will be busy with their families. I've seen it happen to many people and it's a horrible fate. Saddest part is when you hit your 80s, nobody will visit you and everyone you knew as a friend will have abandoned you.
I used to visit my grandma once a week at her retirement home, she had 5 kids, 17 grandkids and 9 great grandkids so she had a constant stream of visitors throughout the day everyday; but there was one woman at the home who apparently had nobody and she would sit in the lobby and watch the fish tank - her only human interaction was the nurse wheeling her to the cafeteria and then back to the fish tank after the meal

Not exactly, I think most of history is violent and tumultuous. There was a Pax Americana situation for a few decades, accompanied by dumb illusions about the "end of history" and globalism, but all that was just a short reprieve that's clearly over now.

falling in love isn't something you can control... and if I fall in love with one of these whores, heartbreak is guaranteed

that is not true of everyone

>implying humans haven't been savage for most of our history

Maybe you haven't had your heart broken enough. It's like a scar, your heart comes back thicker and more resilient

>Alpha or beta or fucking omega, these whores have become utterly intolerable to everyone with two brain cells to rub together.
Exactly!

I definitely wasn't implying that. I'm saying, it'll really shine through this century lol

Yeah. Nice story. But hate to break it to you, even your kids will ignore you when you get old. Happens all the time. Grand-kids coming to visit you - LMAO!!

>falling in love isn't something you can control.
But you can guard against it by telling yourself that it is a temporary chemical reaction, or temporary insanity, and thus act accordingly. If a man understands what the emotion of "Love" is, he can better prepare for it.

>it'll really shine through this century lol
Are you saying that the 21st Century will be a violent one?

Horrendously so.

Agreed. Right now, we're just dealing with all the fallout from the 19th and 20th Centuries. But soon, 21st Century problems will come to the forefront, and it won't be pretty.

> (You)
>Horrendously so.
Yeah, I tend to agree. What's your time line for it to start going off? I predict it might start in Europe first with the African and Muslim invasion, but things look interesting leading up to the 2020 US election.

2025-2030-ish is my guess.

First get at least $10 million

Nothing will happen.

>Being a neckbeard virgin is the true aryan thing to do!!

> (You)
>2025-2030-ish is my guess.
Yup. Me, too. A lot of shit is going to go down before then, also. You saw the thousands of White British and German men come out into the streets recently for the "Tommy Robinson" and the murders of White German men by Muslims. I think it's going to boil over, eventually.

Read. Sex and Culture.

I don't know, it's just a bunch of powder kegs at this point, many of them with the potential to erupt in large regional wars and unrest. The US is absurdly destabilized, and the minute it falters all the second-tier players will rush to make assertive moves in their region.
Could be anywhere, I think it's pointless to even try ans guess which one will pop off first, there's too many factors and this is way too combinatorically complex to predict the course of events immediately following the first eruption.

Being a player is only depressing if that's all your life is.

Keep up with friends, family, aspirations, hobbies, etc

Hope he brain fucks all his girlfriends and not eat their pussy and ass and post photos online for seeking attention. He'd be ultra cuck that way.

Exactly.

In terms of time though, I don't think the situation will be recognizable 3-5 years from now.

>The US is absurdly destabilized, and the minute it falters all the second-tier players will rush to make assertive moves in their region.
I can't decide if they'll kick off first in Europe, or the U.S. Yeah, it's all a powder keg that just needs one significant even to bring it all crashing down. I feel that we're close to it, though.

Yeah, what happens after you get your personal growth from the first heart break?

Just keep risking more heart break? Imagine having your heart broken AFTER THE first time you deserved & needed it.

Brown you the time we're in our 60s there'll be virtual reality shit for us.

Seriously. Being a player today is the remedy for risking heartbreak

>
>Yeah, what happens after you get your personal growth from the first heart break?
Men usually just become Red Pilled or Black Pilled. Getting kicked in the balls by the woman you love never leads to anything good. It's tragic. That's why this so-called "MGTOW" phenomena has popped up in recent year - men are simply walking away. I guess I can't blame them.

You can stop yourself from falling in love by thinking about the likelihood of it ending in heartbreak, which is statistically through the roof. Pretty easy

But, instead of going on MGTOW neckbeard shit, just become a proactive player:
it'll become a normalized lifestyle as time goes on. Seems unavoidable

t.

I think instability from above has a much more rapid and immediate effect than instability among regular people, so by that logic I'd expect the handover if power in the US to tip things over before any mass unrest happens in Europe. Then again, in Italy there could be major political upheaval too if any machinations to remove Salvini succeed.

But the level of ethnic hatred in Europe is higher, and the invaders are as alien as can be, so it can get very intense there once things get rollin'.
Like I said though, if anything happens to the US then Europe will instantly erupt too.

>if anything happens to the US then Europe will instantly erupt too.
Yeah, and I also think vice versa. It sends a message that "It's on!"

You're resorting to a retarded argument. Look around you, the alphas are going MGTOW more than anyone else. More self-respect = less willingness to deal with personality-disordered, confused whores. The neckbeards you keep invoking are actually the ones who pair up with their female counterparts -skanks with issues.

The type of "relationship" you peddle is completely undesirable and unnatural. You're eating up this nutritionless Orwellian social-engineered slop, and trying to tell us it's delicious and we're fools for not partaking in such a delicacy.
By our nature we like to 1.form affectionate pair bonds with innocent virgins who make good mothers for our babies, 2.rape loose women and 3. be patriarchs with harems.
This unnatural detached egalitarian bullshit you've been brainwashed to accept isn't satisfactory.

> Long-term relationships & a shared vision for a committed family life is a relic of a long-gone culture that's foreign to ours today, as times have practically 100% entirely changed

shut up kike

>hedonism and lack of moral character has ruined the west
>So partake in hedonism

Nah, if you aren't going to find a good woman (they exist) and red pill the shit out of her, then drop hard redpills everywhere you go and become a warrior to save what we have in hopes of fixing this shit. The only thing that will end the world is some sort of cosmic event or large scale nuclear war, both of which are unlikely.
So grab some guns, grab a wife, have some kids and buckle up. It'll feel much better going down in a blaze of glory than dying an STD riddled husk of a man

These.
There comes a tipping point, when what you're offered by society and the status quo is no longer appealing enough to keep you from revolting.
There comes a point when so much has been put out of your reach that the punishment no longer scares you.

We dont want to just “pull pussy” you daft fuck. We want a real meaningful supporting relationship where being “alpha” or “beta” doesnt matter and you love each other for the content of your character

Family, kids and Jesus are the ONLY path to earthly happiness.

Attached: BrrW1yE.png (749x767, 602K)

I would rather be married and settled down.

>The type of "relationship" you peddle is completely undesirable and unnatural

lol what. Being a player who has a revolving door of women is very desirable, and is indeed very natural from an evolutionary point.

Being a neckbeard incel is undesirable & unnatural kek

So what you are saying is it's perfectly normal for me and my lady friend to be sneaking around behind her husbands back? I love you user you get a gold star.

Attached: 9942926-brushed-gold-star-isolated-on-white-.jpg (1300x1300, 58K)

>Nah, if you aren't going to find a good woman (they exist) and red pill the shit out of her

it doesn't work that way, especially today

I'm saying it's going to soon be normal to not expect & bank on long term relationships

The universal response to this is "whatever makes you happy bud", but for most people this revolving door bullshit is miserable, costly and pointless.
Did you just get laid for the second time in your life and decide to come gush about it here? You seem very... excited at your newly-discovered promiscuity

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. If anything I would think at some point a later generation will fix all this crap and the family unit will come back in full force.

Look at the differences between societies, compare the ones with promiscuity to the ones with stable pair bonding. Look at the correlation between divorce rates and all the leftist plagues that have hit the west.
Your retarded theory put into practice is the surest way to turn a society into shit.

>Instead of risking heartbreak & depression, why not contribute to the problem and make everything worse by being a manwhore

It does. Surround yourself with like minded people, join a church and stay the everliving fuck away from the city. You don't have to go innawoods and become a Mennonite, but be sure to keep your women and daughters away from hoes and hoe culture

^^^^

you're right OP, listen to him goys

Attached: JEWMEME.png (300x250, 28K)

>185654571
Average Joe, Miguel, Hans, Muhammad, Pekka, Pierre, Chong, and Igor are not multimillionaire celebrities with a million of women of all ages drooling over them. They're lucky if they got their nut busted every now and then. Stop fooling yourself, fool.

Bullshit
In my teens I got Broken Heart Syndrome (heart muscle failure) from the grief

B-but the only reason I would even start a relationship is because of mutual adoration...

>Writing an entire blog post on women you claim you do not care about

Attached: 1536377196125.png (488x400, 357K)

going bachelor for life is for men who can get away with it
if you've ever been alone for months at a time you can't get away with it

The trick is not to marry a flaming feminist cunt or white bitch at all.White people has a tendencies to gravitated towards degeneracy and filthy lifestyle

Very very low-test post

thank you
The retardation of the argument of "not risking heartbreak" becomes apparent when you apply it to any other facet of life
>don't get a pet, because you will be sad when it dies
>don't apply for a better job, because you risk disappointment if you don't get it
>don't talk with older relatives, because you will be sad when they die
>don't exercise, because you might get injured while lifting and end up in worse shape than before
so idiotic, and statistics show married people are happier, healthier, and have better sex lives than their single counterparts, so enjoy your empty lives filled with even more heartbreak, probably, because during all that time spent "non-committed-dating, banging, kicking it with, and co-habitating with", you're bound to develop feelings for someone but the two of you will be so used up and broken from years of casual sex that it will fail catastrophically

>implying whites are the biggest degenerates

Attached: 1534122102521.png (1155x921, 401K)

I think it's going to be like when Yankies put japs in the camps. As a Muslim man, I'm ready for the camps and already had a plan to set up a business in the coming Muslim camps. It's going to be a good fun.
Hey Pajeet, is Salman Khan the biggest and baddest pajeet in Bollywood?

I'm a bit fan of Sanjay Dutt. the real mobster

even when you have plenty of hoes to choose from or can find new girls every so often it sucks. once you have sex more than a few times you start to realize there is more to life than sex

>and have better sex lives than their single counterparts

also this. if you still think sex is the only thing to live for, youll realize that having consistent sex with someone you like emotionally is WAY better than a random hookup for fwb

>lol it's a juul
Same shit, faggot.

Then top 10% of males get all the pussy and then the remaining 90% strap suicide vests, log on Fortnite or Shit post here. A MAN NEEDS A WOMAN AND A WOMAN NEEDS A MAN FOR OUR SOCIETY TO WORK, FUCK U

Attached: 1536911556151.jpg (400x320, 21K)