Terry A. Davis

Can Jow Forums give me straight dope on this guy? All I know about him is that everyone loves him because he said the CIA was full of niggers or something. Which doesn't even make sense because the majority of CIA employees are Jews, White European Protestants, or Mormons.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHx2azGdekU

youtube.com/watch?v=0q6EXVZOTNM

Attached: terry davis.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Z5wsZrn4
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYMA6hY_74
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
i.imgur.com/tgH3xek.jpg
glot.io/snippets/ee0wr83j7k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCqcYC0kwDs
pastebin.com/raw/MtswwMSB
news.vice.com/article/the-cia-is-not-committed-to-diversity-says-the-cias-own-diversity-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate you so much, you dumb meme flaggot shill idiot bitch dick ass

He programmed an entire 64 bit OS for the glory of God.
If programming is like building a house, he essentially built a skyscraper, alone, and built the tools too, and sourced all the materials himself.
He had schizophrenia, but he was an absolute genius. He also killed a glow in the dark in 9/9/99 because they thought challenging a schizophrenic in a car was a good idea.

>entire 64 bit OS for the glory of God

?

Attached: WHAT.png (1002x1002, 1.21M)

Wrote his own compiler and programming code HolyC, too.His OS was the 'Third Temple. Maybe one of the Biblefags here can explain the significance of that.

Listen to him he sounds like a prophet when he speaks

Unfortunately I've never been much of a religious fellow, so if one of you could explain what's so special about this OS, that would be great.

Attached: nathan bedford forrest at computer lensflare.jpg (600x600, 37K)

hey
google exists you dixieboo faggot

Attached: 1480462146970.jpg (900x580, 374K)

I'm not reading the blog of a schizophrenic, I've got better things to do than that.

The man built an entire operating system himself, utilized the processor in an unconventional way that allowed him to do really cool shit that you can't do on traditional operating systems like linux or windows. The sheer amount of work required to do what he did is absolutely incredible. He built his own tools, his own everything. From the ground up. If not for his mental illness he could have possibly developed some really incredible technology. Seriously, the man was a genius. Probably one of the most driven, passionate, and knowledgeable programmers to have ever lived.

Everyone memes him because of his mental illness, which is hilarious at times, but shockingly sad at others He was a tormented genius, with an immense potential. That's the straight dope on Terry.

The Jewish temple has been destroyed twice. The Third Temple marks the end of days in Jewish and Christian eschatology.

>so if one of you could explain what's so special about this OS, that would be great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3Z5wsZrn4

maybe because he was like us in a lot of ways.
the insanity that rebels against the system only to lose.
we gave Terry our highest praise: memes and keks.

If CIA darkies are too close to you just play this on your phone, they hate it
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYMA6hY_74

>Everyone memes him because of his mental illness, which is hilarious at times, but shockingly sad at others He was a tormented genius, with an immense potential. That's the straight dope on Terry.

That's sorta what I suspected. Everyone's memeing CIA NIGGERS because they find it entertaining, not because they're crazy enough to believe in it themselves.

Attached: CIA Nigger lynching.jpg (814x1159, 729K)

What's crazy about it?

Attached: 1536284042764.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>Everyone's memeing CIA NIGGERS because they find it entertaining, not because they're crazy enough to believe in it themselves.
I haven't seen it myself, but i believe.

Jeeze I dunno. The whole "Africans who work for a pre-dominantly ethnically European intelligence service are out to kill/black bag me even though I'm a US citizen and am not engaged in terrorist activities" part.

You don't have to be black to be nigger cattle.

based and redpilled

Snappy dresser.

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 15K)

Fair enough, too many white niggers in this world. Such as the one in the White House.

Attached: nigger lover trump.jpg (960x1160, 200K)

Classic Terry.
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

He was talking about NPCs before this whole NPC fad hit.

Attached: awm-32-i-was-a-teenage-vampire-10-reggie-girls-2.jpg (720x480, 43K)

What sound did the train make when it hit Terry?
WOMP
O
M
P

RIP

Dafuq....

Attached: Confederate and Union Pepe.png (791x636, 578K)

you're glowing, nigger

Dude was just minding his own business on his way to getting a Dreamcast, but the glow in the dark CIA niggers had other plans.

Attached: 9dFZahj.png (579x418, 70K)

Watch this guys streams about terry.

Terry is a walking project and tech priest
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

Attached: 1536673021406.jpg (790x804, 63K)

Video content is not directly related to Terry A. Davis. If anything it's indirectly related to Nasim Aghdam.

Attached: NVR FGT.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

>Is it just another way of calling someone a zombie or sheeple?

Pretty much. Some study came out earlier in the week saying that some people have no inner monologue. The board just equated it with some people don't think and then turned those people into NPCs.

Attached: Archie.jpg (630x315, 99K)

He makes computer things for god. He is gods holy programmer. Taken too soon. Rip.

Dirty Pair from 1985. The picture is some random fanart I found posted a few days ago for Sept. 11th.

Attached: Dirty Pair WP.jpg (600x442, 56K)

Fuckin cia niggers youll pay

Is there such a thing as a non-white European? Or a non-yellow Asian?

I see.

I can't say I'm surprised, but I can't say I'm disappointed either.

Attached: Nathan Bedford Forrest KKK Computer Reaction get the rope.png (600x1200, 629K)

it gets traction because people who think solely in imagery go insane when called an NPC for it

The show is pretty entertaining, their name comes from the fact they cause lots of collateral damage. I'm a fan of '80s-'90s anime so it's not like it was hard for me to get in to it.

Attached: Cheryl.jpg (500x250, 42K)

Jow Forums killed him by giving him a drum set and egging his psychotic behavior on. then he was a homeless streamer, and fuckwits would still scam money from him or send him fake girlfriend bait. Terry got SweetEva'd.

Hey dixie fag. Terry is way over your head.

hello newfag, lurk moar

His OS was unhackable, even by CIANiggers

his Facebook account is a goldmine of keks

Good premise, but still manages to inspire the worst sexual debauchery out of people, like My Lil' Pony or Anne Frank's diary (don't even get me started on that shit /his/ pumps out almost daily).

Attached: 82nd airborne desert storm.jpg (430x640, 65K)

I don't have a facebook account anymore, post screencaps.

He's gone now, and the world is a worse place for it.

True enough, some people never learn.

Attached: betty-veronica-1982.jpg (780x751, 169K)

oh shit i.imgur.com/tgH3xek.jpg

glot.io/snippets/ee0wr83j7k

date is 2018 September 6
CIA think Im dead for now. Saw him die. Left wallet with the body, in his pocket. face was mangled so cia can't tell it's not me.
heading for vancouver.
no videos until i can get a laptop with a webcam or a library that has a webcam
might be longer. need to connec with nature. wifi wavelength causes burns inside organs. stay away from 4g and 2.4ghz. use ethernet when
someone wants you to use wifi. check for stickers on the door in hotels and gas stations and restaurants. if they want you to use wifi ask
where the ethernet jack is.

Nehemiah was the cup bearer to the king.
all the people came together as one in the square before the Water Gate. They told Ezra the teacher of the Law to bring out the Book of the Law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded for Israel.

So on the first day of the seventh month Ezra the priest brought the Law before the assembly, which was made up of men and women and all who were able to understand.
He read it aloud from daybreak till noon as he faced the square before the Water Gate in the presence of the men, women and others who could understand. And all the people listened attentively to the Book of the Law.

Attached: alive.jpg (1032x331, 31K)

Thanks user. I never bothered to check to see if that link was even still active. I don't see the 7 of 9 resemblance other than both are slutty, but I've never watched Voyager either.

Attached: BnV117sept65b.jpg (1444x699, 295K)

I don't think anyone would care enough to hack his OS but...

Attached: k den.jpg (200x196, 5K)

Attached: 164549540052.jpg (815x1731, 430K)

best actor in the world

I'm pretty sure he later upgraded the oracle so it would do lines of scripture instead of just word salad

You don't belong here.

Well actually a lot of people have modified it including adding networking.

its all bitcoin wallet mnennotics. Guys im riiich

Attached: 1531503284090.jpg (1366x768, 323K)

Really?

Didn't think an OS that would've considered outdated by the 1980s would be that popular.

Well, it's not really popular but there is interest in it because it is quite an achievement for one person.

Damn straight!

Attached: Knight Rider.jpg (480x360, 10K)

What's up with his death? All I heard was that he got struck by a Union Pacific train.

Attached: City of Portland Union Pacific.jpg (1024x635, 343K)

I've probably been here longer than you.

fug...I didn't know he passed away.
what a fucking sad news.

RIP Terry

Attached: 1511716285899.jpg (480x640, 111K)

elaborate on who he killed.

allegedly, a glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger.

context? Did he go up to an intelligence agency building and just shoot it up?

run down in his car.
again, this is all according to Terry.

>RIP
he might be alive
see

Good Gump, right up there with Karl.

>Knight Rider

Decent show despite its meme premise

Attached: 1511709872305.png (371x532, 281K)

>he might be alive

Most people don't survive being struck by trains.

Attached: Trump Train.gif (320x240, 2.16M)

Gotta admit that poster is a tad bit scary.

90s were the golden age of gaming aesthetics.

deepest lore is that the glow in the dark CIA nigger he ran over probably happened and it was just an innocent jogger who was wearing reflective shit. Terry had a mental breakdown due to the guilt which allowed his schizophrenia to fully take hold.

Most people don't play goose with a train.

Why, because he didn't want to import millions of drones on visa, to make it a media empire? At the expense of you and me.

Faggot OP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cCqcYC0kwDs

True enough

Attached: Amtrak Coast Starlight.jpg (3300x2088, 2.18M)

>pastebin.com/raw/MtswwMSB

Probably no one.

Attached: Regardless of ability.jpg (480x360, 7K)

just let him go in peace, don't give nupol a chance to shit and sperg on his legacy

Attached: 1534084618420.jpg (290x387, 31K)

All memory is ring 0 with the highest priviledge. For Linux fags who flick their beans off because linux has more freedum and control of the kernel than windows: this is the equivalent of them being transported into the lament configuration's hellraiser dimension of pleasure.

In terries own words:

Windows is a Car
Linux is a 10 tonne truck
Temple OS is a motorbike: if you lean to far you'll fall off.

Built everything himself is an undrstatement.

Terry beleived that modern computers don't need to follow the mainframe model anymore with users being encapsulated into accounts that can simultaneously be running threads.

A computer is for one person only so it should be designed that way.

Holy C is C language with a Just in time compiler and its blazing fast.

He made his own file system Red Sea which only allows contiguous files and because of this you disk never fragments.

I'm highly considering doing some machine learning programming inside there. It just screams that's what it was made for.

I would posit that because of his mental instability that it lent him, oddly, the gumption to build such a thing. It empowered him in a weird way.

This is the first time I’ve seen him lucid about his schizophrenia.

>pre-dominantly ethnically European intelligence service
Looks like we've got a slack jawed faggot that never heard of affirmative action workfare.

Good analogy. All the brainlet webdevs on Jow Forums refuse to acknowledge how preposterous it is that a human being built a nontrivial OS by himself. No one else has done that; in fact, no one's come remotely close. Not Dennis Ritchie, not Linus Torvalds--nobody.

Unfathomable, really.

I don't think it's possible to explain to a layman, let alone an ignorant dipshit such as yourself, the complexity and scope of building an OS. See for a good analogy.

t. former open-source fag who lost his mind writing Linux wifi drivers

Diversity is for expendable cannon fodder like the Army and Marines, not the CIA silly.

news.vice.com/article/the-cia-is-not-committed-to-diversity-says-the-cias-own-diversity-study

Attached: doctor bin laden i'm cia.jpg (1000x670, 77K)

>former open-source fag who lost his mind writing Linux wifi drivers
I should probably thank you, since I almost lost my mind trying to get wifi to work on Linux twelve, or so, years ago.

Thank you.

As much as I love linux,

I really cannot fathom why people would work for free.

Terry is fine, just busy

Attached: IMG_20180914_035913.jpg (718x212, 36K)

naive idealism is cancer of the mind

what u doing these days?

I got a comfy DevOps job but I wanna do some stuff in TempleOS,

Want paid a couple of hours to be my guy for questions an shit?

All you need to know about Terry A. Davis is that after his death, in Israel Jews got sacrificial cow which they use to jew the world, European Union passes article 13 and aliens are seen near the sun. And that is not a coincidence.

Attached: 1485997883577s.jpg (249x214, 7K)

:(

Can't argue with those digits

Source on aliens near the sun? I assume the cow is the red one?

Yet also not for two people who could have gave the Air Force, and its cyber command, a real kick in the ass. That is, if they didn't have a conscious, and really wanted to, but that is the difference, isn't it?