Tfw no gf

tfw no gf

Attached: 1526705134490.png (1080x750, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1474626649674.jpg (1994x1496, 499K)

>after jacking off

Attached: 1506146749253.png (509x619, 17K)

I don't masturbate since it makes me slow, Prolactin and Oxytocin are very bad for the psyche so i try to minimise the amount of it my body excretes.

>after jacking off

Attached: deng.jpg (980x551, 84K)

I do believe I am aware of that feel.

Attached: Mathilda1.jpg (680x628, 87K)

Have you tried not being such a fucking loser

why do you want a gf
it would only make your life worse cause you would have obligation towards her and she'd bitch to you and make you do things etc.

In what aspect?
Have i tried being physically fit and being socially adjusted by having a job and an education?
Yes, i am Jow Forums and am in Uni.
Have i tried just not being physically unattractive?
No

This
The guys here that complain about not having a gf, don't really know what that entails.

You both seem to have had shit gfs

It's not supposed to feel like a chore you know?

No, user. I was the shit one, I don't like being with people. I found out that I prefer "fuck buddies" more than gf's since gf's are needy

I guess me and the gf is more like fuck buddies then since neither of us is especially needy

Post face. Swediods cant be ugly

Are you in a relationship, do you live together and stuff?

Its not about the physical aspects, but rather the social skills

to me it was always a chore
for some hits of good feels you have to tie yourself to a bunch of obligations you dont like, take her nagging and dumbfuck shoppings and going out
fuck that shit

We dont live togheter at the moment, but we did before she started studying.

We are in a relationship, eat togheter, and do all sorts of other shit, but arnt needy.

>We are in a relationship, eat togheter, and do all sorts of other shit, but arnt needy.
You sound needy to me, wanting to eat together and stuff.

>for some hits of good feels you have to tie yourself to a bunch of obligations you dont like, take her nagging and dumbfuck shoppings and going out
I have never had to do stuff like this. If I want to do something, and she dont, then she stays home or does something else. Its the same for me when she does shit that I think is boring

>fuck that shit
Yes, more like this infact

besides, living together with a gf seems like a bit much

We do it when the time is there and we want to go to the same place. I mean, you need to eat anyway and we obviously like to hang out.

It's common here
Personally I could never stand living with another human being

how do you even find anything in common with women?
all women ive met are constantly doing something on smartphones and social networks, constantly going to the city, have their cliques
im just a simple man who wants to live his life in peace without nonsense

cringe

>we obviously like to hang out.
This is what I have issue with

i live with and around my family whom ive known my whole life and i actually like
but just like that accepting someone you hardly know into your everyday life because you she puts out
i mean i dont sound like an incel or something, but its not for me definetely

>i live with and around my family whom ive known my whole life and i actually like
I am getting sad at this point, going to go for a walk.

Quite rarely, it was a lucky shot I guess since we happen to like similar stuff

>tfw had 2 girlfriends this year

its better to have never had a girlfriend than have had a girlfriend then not have a girlfriend because now i know how good it feels to have one.

someone make me feel better

Also this

how you holding up my man?

i dunno, maybe you're right, it just feels as if i am missing out on something kind of essential to most people if i go my entire life without ever having a girlfriend

Pretty well these days thankfully, but it goes up and down

at least you know you can get a gf, those of us who have never had one have gone our whole lives seeing our friends meet people and be happy with each other, with a strong sense that we'll never be able to experience that

>posted in 14 different threads
>still no (You)s
>tfw no (You)s

hey

>tfw no (kazakh) gf

Attached: Aya.webm (640x800, 2.96M)

Thanks

Thats good to hear, time heals.
It's tough, but i feel like life was a lot better when hadnt ever had a girlfriend or sex, because I had nothing to compare it too, it felt more simple, now I look back in anger/guilt/regret at how i was treated and at the circumstances.
You make a fair point, but looking back I was a lot happier before I got laid or had a girlfriend.

It's funny, because you think that after result is the "true" feeling and that before is simply a shroud, when it reality it's the other way around

both are a different kind of feel i guess, shitty to experience in their own unique way

>Oxytocin are very bad for the psyche
i don't know the other one but I *doubt this

sounds like autism

Oxytocin: sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
Oxytoic levels rise during pregnancy and lactation.
It's a feminising horome, as is Prolactin that converts free testosterone into E2

>Oxytocin has a role in social behaviors in many species, so it likely also does in humans. In a 2003 study, both humans and dog oxytocin levels in the blood rose after five to 24 minutes of a petting session.

it also helps your social life

>tfw no qt American gf who likes uncut dicks

Attached: 1383056314788.png (900x1075, 425K)

They don't like uncut dicks, most american women find them repulsive

I wouldn't say I am autistic, more of an anti-social dude myself. And I don't even dislike people per se, ah..

life is shitty and i dont know why I bother. I work full time, and occasionally hangout with mates and go out on weekends, once a year ill travel.
How the fuck am i gonna do this for 40 more years until im old and frail then spend 10 years doing nothing then die? whats the fucken purpose.

anti-social means you hate society, i think you just haven't found the right people or something idk

How old are you cunt?

>anti-social means you hate society
Ι do, I absolutely despise it

I'm looking for the one.

Attached: 1414392869002.png (354x567, 142K)

Pussy boi

but you make your face cummed

think about what you're are saying bro. maybe you hate a part of it, and your part in it, but it's a good thing. be real

the gf

Attached: 1536848362306.png (589x718, 470K)

male?

Can't you both like AND hate something?

not sure

aaaaaa i see she is stretchering for BIG Tyrone

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1384396168683.png (680x680, 60K)

I want a qt big titted American gf who likes uncut dicks and plays with my foreskin all night long.

Attached: 1386990489719.png (442x450, 270K)

I worry for you, not for wanting a gf.
but for you obsessing on your dick.

Why do you think you’re unattractive?

I just am ugly, don't have the typical chiseled face, i also have a big scar on my face from an accident

What's wrong with that?

Focus on important shit, like she wants you for who you are and doesn't want you to change. feel with the heart, because you can get your dick sucked any day, but you won't alway hear I love you from any woman.

You speak like a woman.
Do you want to be my gf?

You can't just lie to the man and tell him that is looks don't matter. That's cruel, Sven.

I am a female incel.

no I speak from experince, because I first wanted a gf to fuck everyday,but now I get laid almost 4 times a week, so it makes me happy to cuddle and hear "I love you", and to ear her food. just being with a person changes you for the better user.

Sup bro

dubs of doubt

Taking a vicious shit

20 years old, virgin, kissless, hugless, never held hands. 'tis true. But literally couldn't keep a boyfriend if I got one.

Well, its a combination I guess

asians look awful without make up at mornings

What do you look like?

Post tummy

Either ugly as hell or just socially retarded