@I_AM_ABIB

@I_AM_ABIB
ur mom

Attached: f68a24a4f3ee83b4d6b71a9008ddcd00.jpg (1016x1007, 363K)

he hates it

I've never seen so much butthurt in years lole

KUYASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1493836718848.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

i just rang abibs mom and she said i could come over and play minecraft with him
last time i did come over tho i was in a cave and i found secret hidden treasure, abib started screaming and his mum came in and beat the shit out the both of us and sat on my face

wait, it could be the unknown mod that fucked up Jow Forums sometime in June

>40 imptrash posts in the catalog
It's the super autistic mod who's back again

fucking this, I think it's not ABIB, it's the super autistic mod that fucked up Jow Forums in June

the fabled schizo-mod who dumps 30+ imptrash threads at a time while wiping half the board
he never got this butthurt until r/banter stole a bunch of GETs.

>imagine being butthurt because a get, also doing a job for free, also getting trolled by everyone at the end.

Attached: 1536223121839.jpg (650x680, 273K)

schizo mod on the left
r/banter on the right

I like to imagine he has tears in his eyes and he's sitting on the edge of his seat when he dumps imptrash desu
Half of the shit he dumps now isn't even off-topic to Jow Forums, he just dumps imptrash for the sake of flooding Jow Forums

Attached: Xenogears 418.png (1280x1846, 1.33M)

Schizo mod, schizo mod, dumb schizo mod,
stop shitting the catalog dumb schizo mod

Attached: 72875292-mexican-bunny-playing-guitar-and-serenading-with-wearing-a-sombrero.jpg (1087x1300, 160K)

polla negra en tu culo

Attached: 8d8c2b03b0a528286dab5a6aa463d729.jpg (600x424, 32K)

also I'm looking at some threads in the catalog that for (((unknown))) reasons are going 404

okay, this is epic
>WHO
>OY
vey

Attached: unusual-colored-animals-15-11__700.jpg (700x666, 142K)

he does that, huge imptrash dumps are usually followed him deleting half of the catalog

notice the tons of imptrash with 0-2 replies, he probably makes those threads too

Attached: Dejiko 56.jpg (640x480, 145K)

I don't feel so goo-

Attached: 1534642465129.png (261x265, 59K)

I still don't get why he deletes half the catalog first. Wouldn't the imptrash push old posts off and make them 404? Isn't he just giving himself extra "work"

maybe he wants them to appear as deleted in the archive

>imagine being so butthurt you make your own imptrash
I feel that's not even ironic and the butthurt is for real.

Attached: d97af25a18975c9bacc8a6363b115975.jpg (599x450, 175K)

abib eternally btfo