TRANS SEXUAL PEOPLE ARE JUST THAT...PEOPLE

Attached: 3150ED4100000578-0-image-m-72_1455739108169.jpg (634x650, 101K)

You spelled freaks wrong

The serb is right

Go fuck yourself croatia.

Jazz is a pass, admit it.

Attached: beach1.jpg (632x608, 44K)

You would jizz in jazz
admit it

Am I the only one here who unironically hates gays, traps and garbage related?

Attached: 1534505999183.jpg (355x504, 119K)

it bothers me, but it's not like i'm going to do anything about it or call them names.

is... is that a dude?

Attached: 1534129051966.png (520x520, 116K)

The ones who identify as SJW are obnoxious as fuck. I don't blame you. There are some cool ones out there who don't bitch about pronouns or offensive media but they seem to be the real minority.

Nah fuck them, society gives them an inch, they take a mile. The best solution is to stop promoting their narrative, then prohibiting them from voting and marriage, and finally changing their "legal protected ""minority"" status". I'm not going to pay a single cent for mentally ill faggots who chop their dicks and fill their holes with AIDS. (normal faggots included)

Attached: IMG_20180730_030439.jpg (1000x807, 85K)

there aren't many trans women i'd fuck

but i would absolutely fuck the living shit out of jazz

on live TV

Let them do what they want as long as theyre not hurting you

How are you defining 'hurting'? Are you okay with Nazis doing parades in Jewish neighbourhoods?

No, I will stop hating them when they stop pushing their bullshit in any fucking media (even public media). I DON'T FUCKING CARE, DON'T SHOVE THEIR RETARDED STUPID FAGGOTRY ON MY FACE LIKE IT'S SOMETHING NORMAL.

harm is harm

makes me wonder if you kids ever head of sticks and fucking stones?

Are you aware that reciting a childish rhyme about something doesn't make it true?

no shit sherlock, words aren't actions. do you know the definition of harm ?

Attached: fags_reproduce_homo.png (2550x3300, 271K)

so you don't want to see them around
and the reason for that is you don't care
kinda contradicting yourself there mate

I really don't give a fuck about them, just don't use taxpayer money to fund their faggotry.

>words aren't actions
Exactly, so I don't see the relevance of your childhood rhyme. Claiming words cannot do injury to others means nothing. Clearly they can. The defence of free speech doesn't rest on the assumption that words cannot injure, but on the assumption that rigorous debate is more important than protecting feelings.

>do you know the definition of harm ?
No, I haven't memorised the dictionary definition of even a single word.

This. Many were abused by uncle Bubba as a child. And now, by pure coincidence, they like other men.

so you wanna start gatekeeping which health issues to help and which not
seems like a terrible precedent to set desu

Because you fucking people defend that being gay or a trap is not a mental illness, when it really is and it needs to be treated like that. Not chopping dicks and promoting AIDS you fucking bastard.

Attached: klhvau8zd8fz.jpg (640x581, 33K)

what fucking people
I just literally said it's a health issue so I have no idea what you're talking about

Being 'Belgian' is a mental health issue

g
ay

I am literally a crossdresser. Get off to dressing as a woman. Whatever
That being said this shit is fucking retarded. You are not a woman when you're a 6'2" male Olympic athlete. There is no amount of... anything that can change that

Attached: maggots.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

She's a big girl(male).

yes, people with mental health disorders

Based, redpilled, and true

Not all Muslims are bad, but all bad people are Muslim.

based

actually I think you have that backwards, all muslims ARE bad, and not all bad people are muslims, desu

I know some Iranians and they are OK for the most part. Pretty lax on the whole Muzzy thing.
That's probably their original Zoroastrianism showing through desu

are you guys quite finished sucking eachother off there

Attached: 1522982859653.gif (241x173, 7K)

THIS

based Alice

I'm just exaggerating a lil desu

no not yet