How to activate my inner voice

I saw this NPC meme today and I don't understand what inner voice is and how I can talk with myself. I am trying but I can't hear my voice in my head. It is like I am talking to myself and I know what I am talking but I can't hear it. What is wrong with me?

Attached: 1536948281803.png (971x546, 87K)

It's a silly meme for people who think being able to speak without talking is something which makes them special. I'd have said being able to read without talking wasn't something which makes you special either - however I think they'd call me an NPC.

That's why it's funny - don't worry about it user smart people don't have an ever-present inner monologue - too slow a means of thinking.

If you don't have an inner voice how do you even do math?
The answers just appear on your mind or what?

It means you have no soul.

Just think in words.

VAMPIRE

grug have no voice in head means. long nose tribe say this mean grug is non playable grug. they say grug was only made to serve long nose tribe. grug has tried to hear voices in head all day, nothing yet.

t. Recovering from depression/anxiety disorder. Inner voice is more powerful than my outer voice a lot of the time.

subconscious activity is what I was thinking, everything they do is subconscious. Even their inner voice. Its not like they don't simply have one.

Ignore it's something for special snowflakes to pretentious like talking to themselves is officially something that differentiates them from the rest of society.

Literally the same way you activate a tulpa: take to yourself a lot until you start getting replies

What if I don't have a soul. What if I am just program because there are not enough souls for all human body on earth. Holy fuck. What am I? Why I can't hear myself what the fuckkk

Step 1: don't be a nigger
Result: have complex thoughts

fuck off NPC

Replace TV, movies, and comics with books and podcasts. Not only will you develop an inner voice, but you'll probably learn something as well.

Go for a solitary walk to somewhere scenic by yourself. The problem with NPCs is that they don't have a high sense of their personal significance and individualism. It's what happens when you live in a collective like a city. Your sense of individualism goes down. The only way is to separate yourself.

Attached: see-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 52K)

Ask the Creator God to help you have an inner voice?

He doesnt hand them out like candy tho.

Attached: Creation of Internal monologuer.png (1280x555, 1.55M)

There are a limited number of souls on earth I think but don't get yourself all worked up it's not something you can just fix anyway.

I think NPC meme is pretty accurate. Most of the decisions we make on a daily basis are guided by what is programmed into our subconscious. If you don't even have an inner voice, you are even more a slave to this.

here retards

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-151358.jpg (978x978, 260K)

See? It's sort of funny it's like the Jow Forums version of "white privilege" - state of being which is non-falsifiable yet automatically makes you a human being and the "other" an animal or somesuch.

Won't help them if it comes to designing alternative sorts of GPS for missiles, however it helps them feel superior about their otherwise unremarkable status.

>implying inner voice and "complex" thought isn't programmed too

I HEAR NOTHING

Most of us actually mouth the words of our internal voice, only subliminally. The back of my throat moves with the words and my breathing matches. I have to actually try in order to realize I’m doing this and speak truly internally.

that sounds exhausting

They are in flow/autopilot all the time.

By the way did you know sub-vocalisation is one of the primary impediments to speed-reading? If you want to be able to absorb information from a textbook at a higher rate you have to stop doing it.

Interesting isn't it - yet still a scripted statement by something without a soul.

The proper response to all bullshit NPC memes

You don’t notice at all actually. It’s very tiny movements.

Find Jesus and he will give you a soul

Almost all the NPCs I know are openly atheist so there might be a connection there

I wanted to prove to myself that I was no NPC so I decided to kick the trashbin. It was a moment of triumph that I willingly did something irrational and I was smiling while cleaning up the garbage all over the floor

But then I realized that Dindu NPC's chimp out with no regards for the consequenses of their actions all the damn time, thus my "rebellion" proved nothing.

Fuck

Weird. I don't.

This

They are culling NPC threads even though the tread doesnt reach bump limit and is still getting posts

Attached: NPC thread cull.jpg (915x573, 80K)

when reading books are the written words supposed to appear or images?

just become self-aware, challenge the way you think, question everything you were taught growing up

ask yourSELF questions, and listen to see what sort of answer you provide yourself. study the results and self-reflect deeply

ponder if you are suffering from unsurfaced trauma. if you are then realize whatever you think is as bad as it is, literally does not matter and is not even nearly as bad as you think, and ONLY because evil ideas are potentially holding you back from this inner truth

That's because it's a stupid forced meme nighthawk.

Don't try to hear it.
It will ruin your life and your happiness
Be a NPC Be happy. It's better to not know how fucked we are. It's too late for me tho.

No - It perfectly explains 95% of my social interactionss

Maybe not everyone. Or maybe the movements aren’t detected. I’m not a neurologist or laryng..ist.

A forced meme would be dead by now.
By the way, have you heard word from the other provinces?

Sounds like narcissism

it's actually because people are using it to flag datamining and shill threads

Thats not what that word means

You having aspergers perfectly explains 100% of your social interactions

I dont have aspergers

Exactly what someone with aspergers would say

It would explain you perfectly

So wait basically NPCs are "people" who dont think with language? What does that mean? When I think of stuff or worry about future events or plan things or try to make up worlds or quests for DnD I have to use language. How do these npcs do all that without language or rather having an inner voice thinking in language?

Boy it sure is NPCey in here

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1094, 327K)

Sure is spergish in here you mean