Proof you're not a NPC charakter

Proof you're not a NPC charakter

I'll start: I lift, NPCs cannot lift

Attached: 1536938054131.jpg (484x577, 50K)

>thinking youre not a npc
npc spotted

>Engaging in basic manual labor for fun
NPC detected

I can't

No, NPCs cannot constantly overcome the struggle to overcome your limits

NPCs love to do trendy gym shit.

plenty of NPCs lift. Anybody who has spent time in a gym knows this.

It's a proof as old as time. I think, therefore for I am.

Attached: Like+this+one+for+example+_df08af923d911bd4891e7d587ed499a1.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Attached: IshbalanLoss.png (640x708, 490K)

Nothing more NPC than pumping iron into the air to impress your "bros" and "pull chicks" (NPC slangs for friends and mating with the opposite sex, respectively)

I'm not an NPC because I agree with the philosophy of Nietzsche and that good and evil are not absolute truths but limits imposed by the Matrix on NPCs

Attached: 1535490631566.jpg (1620x1746, 899K)

>i lift at the gym to look better lifting at the gym
end youself

I can drink potions.
Has an NPC ever drank a potion?

KIKE DETECTED

kek people dissing the temple of iron itt. Nothing more NPC to be proud of being a fat lethargic pos

your entire country is NPCs

npc think this makes you a pedo

Attached: 1536493773632.jpg (421x557, 46K)

>associating a mindless repetitive task with being a non-NPC
You're NPC as fuck

Attached: 1520122734068.png (768x288, 158K)

Just because NPCs love the gym doesn't mean everyone who goes to the gym is an NPC you insecure soiboi betas

I cannot prove that I am an NPC or that I am not. You cannot put yourself into my mind to see what I am perceiving. Neither can I put myself in yours. This meme is fucking retarded.

IS THIS LOSS!?

Is that what this memes supposed to be, NPCs?

I have asperger, so it's impossible for me to be a NPC

You must be baiting
>Lifting
>Proof of not being an NPC
Good one retard

I'm depressed for years.

They do, but they never go up in weight.

I like asian women. NPCs like white women.

I'm not a vegan. NPCs eat a plant based diet for the most part or at the least, they support it, because the U.N. is pushing the agenda. Their diet consists of high sugar and high carbs; they're eating foods they'd never find in nature. They consume synthetic protein, instead of protein from another living organism, therefore their bodies are weak and their muscles are synthetic. You can spot an NPC it's thinning hair, brittle teeth, and low upper body strength.

Most NPCs are liberals, liberals don't lift, ergo NPCs don't lift

Thats what an NPC would say

>charakter

I make dank shitposts and clown on shills.

I also don't get mad at the NPC meme.

That and I'm helping to return ancient power to Jow Forums because I think it might be really funny.

Attached: entropy cycle.jpg (474x330, 28K)

Only NPCs understand the pic

You son of a bitch....

I've formed my own opinions on the nature and creation of the universe. I also do not have nor have I ever had any form of social media beyond snapchat and texting with close friends.

I made a philosophy thread that gets no bumps while meme threads like this get all the bumps
you're all npc's to me

Attached: quote-when-angry-count-to-ten-before-you-speak-if-very-angry-count-to-one-hundred-thomas-jefferson-1 (850x400, 42K)

Yes, bleep bloop bloop drumpf no need two scoop I am robot not like you

Attached: 1498533846545.gif (380x285, 1.95M)

>NPCs cannot lift
Many NPC's lift as NPC protocol is to make other people like them.

There are a lot of conservative NPCs. For example, most people who are religious are blindly religious, they dont think about it at all.

Does having friends and a healthy social life make you an NPC? I also like to drink and smoke and stuff, but I play college lacrosse and am in good shape. Am I NPC Jow Forums?

Only NPCs would ruin the rep of this board by alledging that pic related is underage. Post your real underage shit and you wull rightfully be called out

numbers confirm I'm the supreme being, and you should all bow to my summation of left-wing an d right-wing metaphysics.

Attached: checked.jpg (679x497, 76K)

>Most NPCs are liberals
>If I assert something over and over without proof, it will become real
You know how I know you're an NPC?

This NPC meme has got to stop. It is so obvious that this is yet another attempt of reactionaries to stifle free speech a la Ronald Reagan and Trump's visit to his golf resort. Have you ever thinking really been a person of color? I think if you actually met one you'd think otherwise then what have you been thinking towards Obama. Hillary actually had more votes than Trump, and yet the right continues to shit all over women a la the end of the capitalist late-stage capitalism. Why?

Exercise culture and gym membership in general is a form consumption.
NPC's = Consumers, Players = Creators. Unless you make new things then you are a NPC.

Attached: 1380127423423.jpg (755x1227, 179K)

I LOVE MODS

My name isn't phonetically pleasing, like it was randomly generated. My stats are kind of shitty and average. I don't think I'm a player character. Or if I am, the player has bad taste in games when they signed on the dotted line for decades of mundanity interspersed with moments of misery and tragedy. Probably someone who likes "muh immersion". I play only sim games and can't play it if it's not realistic, so it actually adds up that I would choose a gritty Misery Simulator because of autism and wanting to fool myself I was both Learning and Gameing.

If I am a player character, I probably said I was buying the latest Call of Misery subscription as a study sim thing like how DCS can teach you how to fly actual planes and justify it by saying I was going to get mad knowledge. When they pull me out of the total recall machine after I die all I'll do is say the game is shit and give it a 1 star review.

Because Trump is making America great again

The NPC subscribes to The New Yorker. He never curses on twitter. He speaks of “equality of races” but never went out drinking with a minority cab driver. The modern NPC has attended more than one TEDx talks in person or watched more than two TED talks on Youtube.

Typically, the NPC get the first order logic right, but not second-order (or higher) effects making him totally incompetent in complex domains. In the comfort of his suburban home with 2-car garage, he advocated the “removal” of Gadhafi because he was “a dictator”, not realizing that removals have consequences (recall that he has no skin in the game and doesn’t pay for results).
The NPC has been wrong, historically, on Stalinism, Maoism, GMOs, Iraq, Libya, Syria, lobotomies, urban planning, low carbohydrate diets, gym machines, behaviorism, transfats, freudianism, portfolio theory, linear regression, Gaussianism, Salafism, dynamic stochastic equilibrium modeling, housing projects, selfish gene, election forecasting models, Bernie Madoff (pre-blowup) and p-values. But he is convinced that his current position is right.

The NPC is member of a club to get traveling privileges; if social scientist he uses statistics without knowing how they are derived; when in the UK, he goes to literary festivals; he drinks red wine with steak (never white); he used to believe that fat was harmful and has now completely reversed; he takes statins because his doctor told him to do so; he has never gotten drunk with Russians; he never drank to the point when one starts breaking glasses (or, preferably, chairs); he doesn’t even know the difference between Hecate and Hecuba (which in Brooklynese is “can’t tell sh**t from shinola”); he doesn’t know that there is no difference between “pseudointellectual” and “intellectual” in the absence of skin in the game; has mentioned quantum mechanics at least twice in the past five years in conversations that had nothing to do with physics.

Imagine looking this deep into a Jow Forums meme

Attached: 0A4E76C5-1E53-46FD-9CCA-5BDBA9E63207.jpg (633x800, 122K)

imagine responding to leaf pasta

Attached: 1484910823508.jpg (720x960, 121K)

>c u c k

literally everyone on this site knows what lost is fag

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

imagine replying to a dead imptrash thread

To prove you're not an NPC so to present proof as to you not being one is an activity that no real non NPC would think is a necessity. Because when you are trying to prove you're not an NPC, all you do is present what you think is proof to potentially getting approval from people you don't even know. There is nothing more NPC than doing something to get approval from either NPCS or non-NPCS.

Jesus Christ you massive faggot

i think, therefore i am.

Attached: DnEgcUVUYAAcNIT.jpg (890x885, 74K)

I don't perceive the world in terms of the new meme phrases that are being rolled out by the local imageboard hive mind on a bi-weekly basis. What do I win?

I'm an atheist.

Attached: 1522093615954.jpg (960x849, 127K)