Proto Dad

My wife is in labor. Ask me anything.

Attached: 5D1DC1D8-1B12-4D83-A59D-74E45BFE0001.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Who is the father?

where does babby come from? Show pics.

What are you going to do when it comes out burnt?

Where's the father?

post pics of gaping vagina

Attached: 1536442845634.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

why haven't you told her you love her yet
and that she's beautiful

what will you do if it dies?

fpbp
op only has sex with men
he can't stop

How old are you lad
I had my first baby at 22

Me.

Murder-Suicide

I have. Earlier today.

Why is your wife a shitskin? Too much of a pathetic cuck to find a White woman willing to breed with you?

Probably drink myself to death.

25. 2nd year anniversary is coming up in October. Mad props on procreating early.

Why don't you answer faggot?
Is the baby a burr head or not?

>earlier
you need to say it after every sentence.. come on man.. joke a bit .. keep her mind clear and happy

Missionary, Doggy, or did a nigger knock her up while you waited anxiously in the hotel parking lot?

Attached: Screenshot_20180914-105125_Chrome.jpg (1080x1077, 617K)

Nah, that’s lighting. She’s white. Mostly french and Spanish (I know, worst kind of Europeans). I’m an Englishman and a German. So the kid will be half alright.

Shitty LARP

sending your lovely lady some positive energy and wishing you a strong and intelligent daughter

Nah. She doesn’t want to be fucked with right now. She’s sleeping.

I believe she was on top. It was 9 months ago, can’t recall.

Ain’t a LARP. It wouldn’t even be an interesting LARP.

Yeah, I think it’s going to be a girl, which sucks hard ass in today’s degenerated culture.

grats user, give that child a good life!

Attached: 1517371359613.jpg (4505x3003, 1.38M)

well the first thing you tell her when she wakes up is something funny followed by I love you

>My wife is in labor. Ask me anything.
Ask to cut the umbilical cord, and then ask to keep the scissors. Bonus points if you casually tell them to not even bother washing them.

t: Father who did that just to get stares.

>t: Father who did that just to get stares.
how was it?

Also don't post pictures of your kid on here
I posted a photo of my daughter once and people said some weird things
Why do you guys think everything is a LARP

Nah, that shit grosses me out. I ain’t cutting shit. I prolly won’t even look while they cut it.

>Yeah, I think it’s going to be a girl
You don't know? If it's a boy, don't let them cut his genitals.

Things will be a lot better by the time she's in her teens.. just stay involved in her life above all

BECAUSE ALL YOUR LARPS NEVER HAVE PICTURES WITH TIMESTAMPS AND YOU RESPOND THE EXACT SAME WAY EVERY TIME. ITS THE SAME GROUP WHO DOES ALL THE OTHER SHITTY AMAS

trips names your kid

Congrads user, now get the fuck off Jow Forums. This is a beautiful experience

>Ask me anything.
How big is your cock?

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

That looks like my hospital are you in CA?

We already decided to circumcise. I wouldn’t dream of plaguing the earth with an uncut barbarian.

We must lay the mark of society on our sons’ wangs. They must understand the eternal truth of the matter: Just as society has permanently altered your jimmy, know that your jimmy can permanently alter society. Use responsibly.

I posted a photo of me holding her with a timestamp though
It was in 2015 though

Congrats OP. I had my baby girl early this year. I cried a lot when i first saw her.

Do not get desesperated when your baby cries. Remember that it is the only way they can communicate.

Let your wife rest and help her whenever you can. Use all the help available and be prepared to be half asleep for two months, once that time has passed, you will sleep more.

Boy or a girl?

/thread

seething shitskin incel

>how was it?
Fucking awesome. Me and the wife joked prior that I should suggest using my teeth, but we didn't want social services involved.

We like to fuck with doctors, and it was fucking awesome. I still keep the scissors in my tackle box. they have a great magnetic tip.

>I ain’t cutting shit.
You fucking pussy. Don't be shocked when the doctor asks you then. Obviously this is your first then lol. Good times when they hand you a slimy pink kid...unless its half black. Then you just turn 360 and walk away.

Seriously, don't be a pussy. I got 2 pair of scissors out of the deal, and they didn't even charge my insurance. They have to be $400 dollar scissors. One has a fucking magnetic tip for fucks sake.

This

Elise

Whoa, looks like mods are fags again.

Can't tell if serious or sarcastic. I hope for your son that it's the latter. If not, I hope you have a daughter.

Mods are fuckin GAY

Kill yourself.

you son of a bitch

Please reconsider and let him make that decision for himself. It's just not fair to rob your son of a decision regarding his own body, don't you think? There are tons of uncut Europeans and everything is fine. The intact foreskin is the way it was meant to be, it's there for a reason. Circumcision is a sick Jewish cultural tradition.

>everything is fine

Attached: 0792d634871bafd9034bb18d9f1bed57653f19f723a5fe043286d2b22f1e57fb.png (2000x1153, 285K)

today I will remind them

Attached: 1526824435045.png (714x1078, 290K)

Why do you insist on removing the most sensitive part of your baby's penis without anesthetic?