(I'm sad)

(I'm sad)

Attached: mu3wdlGZdo1sgh4k9o1_250.png (250x241, 67K)

im not

me neither

I diagnose you with sad.
You need to stop being sad, otherwise you will keep being be sad.

Attached: drpigz.jpg (800x450, 49K)

That sounds nice
Okay I'll try

Attached: 1518179990423.png (941x1021, 325K)

my wife chino is so cute.

why do I always read these in his voice? I barely remember the movie or the show, but that voice is so memorable.

same. just went to delete an old messaging app account and the first thing that popped up was my ex's old chat. I sat there and read it for maybe 3 minutes and just started shaking and crying. I want to fucking kms

I'm bad B-)

Dumb fake depressed zoomers. If life is so hard maybe you should just kill yourself

You'll get over her eventually, user.
I never said I was depressed. Just sad.

Attached: 5668627+_cc5f3e37b720f808f533a93a5c04d0a1.jpg (799x598, 99K)

I really don't think I will. I fucking hate this feeling

why for be sad?

How long has it been?
Stupid reasons

Attached: 1518179264448.png (918x1080, 407K)

*hugs*

Attached: spinhug.gif (500x260, 1.98M)

You can tell us why user

ty user
It doesn't matter, the thing I was sad about has more or less solved itself since I started this thread, I still feel sad cause my emotions are fukbois but the problem is solved.

Attached: 1536540400998.png (267x313, 99K)

Okay..tell me more about what makes you happy then!When you are sad I'm sad too okay..

Attached: 1536886715692.png (375x360, 135K)

since Thanksgiving. and every fucking day I cant stop thinking about it. It just wont get out of my mind

I would stay and talk but I gtg soon

Attached: 1536986567339.gif (540x405, 316K)

just got back from the corner store with some beer so gonna get drunk

Oh,bye then...see you soon!

That's a good way to get an alcohol addiction.Talk to me instead my dude.

later friend

ive already dealt with alcoholism. i could go into the whole long story, but i literally got clean for her and just went right back to drinking after we broke up. i do it less now but if i dont drink i feel like im gonna go insane

I see..sorry to hear that user.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by feeling like you are going to go insane?

like my mind just fills up with all these thoughts of shit I wish I wasn't even thinking about, and even when I can stop focusing on one thing another thought just comes up that I don't want. then I start shaking and shit and I just want to yell. I think I'm just overly emotional or something I want it to stop

Why are you sad, cunt

I think I know what you mean.Never been in a relationship before,but sometimes I feel pissed/upset off by the smallest of things/something that cannot be fixed/regrets and you want to shout scream and hit something,right?
Or maybe not,I have ADHD which causes anger issues and I get flustered and frustrated pretty easily.

dude I just fucking can't understand why I'm so obsessed over thinking about someone who probably doesn't give a shit about me and probably hasn't even thought about me in forever. It literally feels like there's nothing I can do. I feel like I'm pushing against an inmovable object. I should be over this shit but I'm not and it makes me so fucking confused

fucking anime posting poof

im also sad

Let me ask you something-Why do you feel that you should have gotten over it by now?And why blame yourself for something out of your control?Grief is a nornal human emotion,and hindsight is always 20/20,but before we get to that,it would be better if you let out all your emotions first.

When I was a kid I used to cry over the stupidest shit,thinking it was my entire world,and it actually was...for a while anyway.But I just cried and cried until I was tired of crying.After that,I started to get a wider viewpoint and saw things more rationally.

a couple of sad cunts

Idk I've thought about it a lot. I really think it might just be because my dad wasn't around when I was a kid and my mom was pretty neglectful of me and my sisters. So when I found someone who constantly told me they loved me and I could tell them I love them, and she would tell me all this shit that made me feel so wanted and loved. So when she said it wasn't going to work it literally feels like I lost a part of me. she felt so essential to my life. And I can even look at the situation rationally and think of all the reason dating her would of bad. Truth be told there were a lot of things I didn't like about her at all, but I'd still tell her she was perfect in every way and I still think it even though I fucking know it's not true.

I think I get where you are coming from,same here with my parents.And honestly,since you already rationalized it,you already got past a blurry mess,now you gotta just let your emotions run free,at least that's what I used to do.And honestly,there might be some shitposters here,but I promise you user,I've been here since Day 1(Inactive for a while though) and I absolutely love everyone on this board,I seriously care about all of you,even Shit post,Heaven,the Denmark guy who hates all gays.I don't know if its any consolation to you,but this is how I feel about you

I know man. I just really wish I'd get past it sooner. I think about how one day I'll just wake up and think I'm past the worst part. It's just really fucking hard. And it definitely helps, I randomly came on this board one day and kept coming back. I really do love this board

I know its hard user,just telling you that I'm here for you,many others too.Don't worry too much about your emotions,and it'll pass by faster than you blink.And don't beat yourself up for things that are out of your control okay~

Attached: 1536995018256.jpg (400x450, 39K)

I just fucking can't man. I thought this shit would make me feel better fuck. It's just scary

You can't what?Get over it?Did you miss what I said?It doesn't need to happen straight away,just distract yourself for the time being

How long has it been since youve slept user? I always find some sleep helps drive away some of the worry and thoughts that come with things like this.
At the very least, its probably a good idea to go ahead and delete that app and all the messages. I had a hard time doing this with my ex, but it helps just knowing that the mesages arent there any more just for you to dwell on.

Attached: 1523929418361.gif (600x338, 938K)

bro it's just like how long can I have this overwhelming feeling that I should kill myself without doing something. I've come pretty close but always got scared. I don't even know if getting better is worth these feelings . I feel like an ass hole saying this stuff but its just how I feel

I deleted it but it takes 14 days, discord was the app. She changed her picture to her face and when I saw it I just felt like I had gotten hit in the stomach just by seeing her. I don't really sleep much. Id just call it passing out since I'm usually on something when I sleep. A lot of times when I go to sleep sober I will just be there and start thinking about her and then go do shit so I can pass out

I suppose that's what I deserve

I know that feeling of seeing someone and its just hits you where it hurts, i ran into my ex randomly at a fair once. Soon as she seen me she smiled, and i swear it was like a baseball bat to the chest. Absolutely horrible.
If thats how you feel about life, its better to get it out and say than to let it fester inside you. I think the regret over it all is just getting to you, making you feel like everything is your fault. I know its rough to say, but dont focus on everything that went wrong, cause chances are youre just wasting effort thinking about things that the other didnt even consider. Ive been there, its just really awkward if its ever brought up again and doesnt go anywhere.
Please just try to get a good sleep in, user. Allergy medicine, melatonin, sleep aid, something like that in a nice, dark room. Plan something to do for the next day when you wake up, and go out and actually do it. This might not fix everything, but it would be a good step in the right direction to help you cope with it a little better. Ganbatte user, everything will be daijoubu.

Attached: 1534903285699.jpg (700x726, 59K)

I'ma eat some pizza pass out and try and go on a walk tomorrow