Fat people are not white

Aryan genetics prevent humans becoming fat. Pic related is how a real aryan has to look like. If you are fat you, are a jew.

Attached: 12548903626856.jpg (702x336, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3732059/
care.diabetesjournals.org/content/early/2018/05/24/dc18-0071
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1325029/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's roids for sure.

Hey if I want advice on losing wars I'll let you know Muhammad

>used to be able to eat whatever I wanted
>never got fat, ever
>get into my mid 20's
>still eating junk food and drinking gallons of beer
>suddenly blow up to the size of a house

I've lost it all again but I generally avoid sugar/carbs nowadays.

Can skinny people be aryans though?

Attached: 1494770337749.jpg (1149x891, 139K)

Attached: IMG_20180915_132110.png (972x1213, 487K)

jews aren't white either.
jesus just look at that thing's fucking face.

Attached: bill-kristol-kikeface-with-professor-who-doesnt-want-kids-because-they-would-be-white.png (1157x759, 937K)

OK, so slavs are not white, Italians are not white, fat people are not white, Americans are not white, Jews are not white, manlets are not white, women are not white, leftists are not white, bald people are not white, chavs are not white, low income whites are not white...so, tell us how powerful your white nation state will be with its population of 15.....

Skinny people are just dudes who haven’t got to OP’s pic level yet.

> genetics

lol yeah genetics that come in vials labelled testosterone enanthate and trenbolone acetate

the same genetics that are slowly choking his hair follicles and giving him a 5 head.

He looks gay
Also Varg disagrees

I got the same i'm 21 now and i still can eat everything. im suspecting it's an overactive thyroid but no idea never was at the doctor with it.

tfw you will never have the coordination required to master the superior yet subtle art of varg fu

>everybody with a muscular physique is on roids

Based Latvia.

Attached: 1436735319553.gif (399x399, 29K)

Little skinny body means frail and weak. Strong men have a large core to help them support the large weights being lifted. Pic in OP is a pussy who would be snapped in half by someone like me

Attached: 0E0E31A9-6ED8-49D9-BA46-D98819BB3573.jpg (225x225, 36K)

Go get some exercise, fatass.

Neck and shoulders tell me he is a natty. People with fat necks and shoulders are mostly roiders.

Attached: roids.jpg (2048x1536, 446K)

That's how it goes friendo. Look at his traps and delts

His shoulders are gigantic. But you are talking about his trapezius muscles.

Yeah, that's it, keep forgetting the name. But it's the shoulder nevertheless.

Prove him wrong, and post who that guy is. Because if you aren't aware that all professional athletes are using hormones, then you aren't redpilled and you should leave.

If it’s thyroid related it would be under active, but that affects women more than men. Tbh it sounds like he’s developing diabetes. Avoiding carbs is smart.

i eat like two people my size but don't workout and im lean what does this mean senpai

then post a pic with time stamp u lil biatch

Balding people are not white

When you are younger you have more testosterone and a faster metabolism.
>2018
>Jow Forums's IQ

I believe all of you 300%

>implying testosterone starts dropping that much until after 25
>gypsy IQ

Attached: testosterone.jpg (750x510, 56K)

Real men start at 7 feet.

Jews aren't people at all.

The crappy food gives you a fatty liver thus you get worse androgen conversion ratios then you would by getting older alone.
It's not uncommon for a 26yo guys to have T at 350ng these days, that's like an 70yo+ dude.

That ain’t fat though. Plus you ain’t doin shit if you can’t get to the dude quick enough, so chill out.

>crappy food
Fast food does not do that, but overloading on carbs and sugars does. Nevertheless he can overload on it for a few years when he is less than 25 and still not get an fatty liver.

Not many Ayrans in Germany.. but I guess we knew that

Attached: 140529-infographic-obesity_3a6775165cbf2098401f72da6096ce81.nbcnews-ux-920-900-580x580.jpg (580x580, 93K)

Sucrose does it just fine. Bread and other industrial products are enriched with high fructose corn syrup.
Fatty liver is a result of that and too much saturated fat while ignoring monounsaturated fats.

>I look like the right
I never did roids and exercise daily

S U P E R P O W E R

>le obesity is le genetics

Sjw mentality

Also fuck germans

>How a real aryan looks

Attached: ABB.jpg (4920x3280, 1.97M)

I know fewer fat jews than aryans desu

Damn, how bad is pic related in your town?

Sauce on saturated fat causing it?

Attached: faggottasche.png (691x446, 50K)

Naw, real Aryans are over 6', have Dad bods, but can powerlift
>Tfw tore tendon in elbow while competitive lifting

I take part of it back, I just a good look at his titties, they are massive.

This is correct, I eat like a pig but do not gain weight

Literally first result with Google. Must be a Jewish conspiracy.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3732059/
care.diabetesjournals.org/content/early/2018/05/24/dc18-0071

Based and freedompilled

That guy's abs are gay gym abs, he has no core and his wrists are delicate and feminine.
That's a muscle shirt, basically, i'd throw that cunt in the pool at a party for laughs.

>Must be a Jewish conspiracy
Nah, just wanted to be sure.

Attached: jew gobbo.png (518x257, 239K)

That's cause you have Aids.. stop swallowing tranny cum.

Post of the day!

>If you are fat you, are a jew.

Not exactly. Simply means your metabolism is mostly based on Neolithic farmer ancestry. At least that would be my take on it. Although our hunter-gatherer ancestors most likely had a small but robust fat layer in winter which was metabolically active to keep them warm (aka brown fat).

Attached: Angry_Konrad_Lorenz.jpg (381x272, 18K)

Eat rice and potatoes as sources of carb it's pure glucose something that you were designed to eat unlike sucrose and boatloads of fructose without fiber.
If you ate meat you don't need other sources of fat like cheese on top of it. If you eat cheese skip the meat.
Duck and goose lard is balanced out it's half saturated half monounsaturated so you can cook with those instead of the sunflower oil that's unstable and a crap.
Avocados are monounsaturated fat but not all people like the bland taste and top of that it's fattening af.

>Eat rice and potatoes
Nah, I eat mostly meat or fish with loads of salads. Keto for me since I can only eat once per day due to my work schedule.

Attached: fit asylum.jpg (1672x643, 118K)

>keto maymay
That's how chimps are made diabetic in a lab. You fell for a troll.

fat people should be gased desu

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1325029/
Sauce?

Hmmm...

Attached: Why are white boys so weak.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

There must not be any actual Germans left in Germany at this point or you wouldn't make stupid claims like this. It's a known thing that there were a lot of portly Germans back in the day. Ever had Bratwurst and beer? Alas, its hard for you 2nd Generation immigrants to know this since Germans are extinct.

Why would jew have a problem with jews? Are you jewlous?

Wh*te people are not people
Kara boga

Attached: IMG-20180915-WA0012.jpg (638x633, 145K)