NPCs in your life?

How many NPC frends, family members you have? Are they all just scripted into your life?
Or are there a few people close to you irl that are capable of having an inner monologue?

Attached: NPCfamily.png (569x577, 467K)

Me on the left

Quick rundown? Ive been away for two days and this is everywhere

Everyone is real.

That's exactly what an NPC would say.

Dad - NPC

Mum - NPC who I have tried reprogramming but her operating system always resets back factory settings whenever she’s around other NPCs

>Sister - NPC

>Brother - NPC

Basically losers who suck at socializing have a new coping mechanism given to ten by shills. They say 80% of people don't have a soul and are "NPCs". It's another meaner way to say normie. I get a kick out of it because letting your thoughts be scripted my memes seems like NPC behavior and statistically 4/5 people making these shitty threads don't have souls.

New forced meme that followed a news article which claims some people don't have internal monologues.

Attached: 1536949163959.jpg (1382x268, 101K)

My dad is the only non-NPC in my family. Friends are like 70% NPCs just cuz I usually attract weird people.. that means they are capable of coming up with interesting ideas ect.

Attached: 1536555603332.jpg (702x1024, 61K)

Oh look another wojack npc forced meme shitpost. OP, hope you die a painful AIDS related death

NPC = non player character.
A study said that 25 % of people had no inner voice, 50% used it quite rarely and only 25% used it regularly. The 75% with no inner voice mostly do not think rationally, just act on instinct (programmed by the media) like npc's.

Brother - NPC Zoomer
Mother - NPC I'm reprogramming, I feed her redpills every now and then and is on the verge of becoming a PC
Father - PC

How do I tell if my cat is an NPC?

Attached: 1423524643.jpg (480x454, 32K)

All animals are NPCs

Are you challenging me to a PVP duel?
Or is it PVE cuz you sound like a filthy NPC who is only scripted to walk around and /yell insults at higher level players from time to time.

If they were NPCs would the be able to come up with interesting ideas though? Or is it because their internal environment is so weird that their ideas seem novel to you?

Hmm. I can verbalize my thoughts if I want but it takes some effort. Wonder if having ADHD has anything to do with this. Most of my verbalized thoughts kind of "wither away" before I get to finish them. I have top percentile IQ, so in theory I should have enough processing power to verbalize thoughts. I don't think that you have to be able to think verbally in order to think rationally.

>all niggers are NPCs
Thanks user, that cleared a lot of things up for me.

yeah that freaked me out whenever I watched the Matrix

Attached: 437635783578575.png (929x859, 1.64M)

>automata
not NPCs

Attached: descartes.jpg (770x454, 79K)

That's dangerous. You just hit my funny bone with your interpretation and now I wonder if a NPC comes after me with a knife will I defend or die laughing?

My mother is not an NPC, I inherited it from her.
My father maybe.
The rest of my family, yes.

NPC hands typed this post

What if all npc's are gonna turn on 'evil' mode soon and attack? and all the zombie movies were predictive programming?

hmm.. the only thing Im sure of that some of them are not just "living" their lives and they regularly contemplate shit like "what is consciousness" ect. I'm pretty sure that makes them a non-NPC

Attached: 1531040279777.jpg (960x631, 74K)

Alright meme flag

Attached: 1536489050982.png (416x435, 99K)

my uncles are NPCs, but my brothers and parents are all actual people

All aside for like 1/2.

the only acceptable way to die is either in a PVP scenario or to a high level raid boss. Don't you dare to die questing/lvling up on on the streets of Berlin to a Turbaned Creeper blowing you up, or to a firendship-bracelet debuff that a level 14 black witchdoctor cast upon you! Reach the level-cap and beyond!

Attached: 1536076483667.jpg (500x860, 219K)

Shit, I got exposed.

Attached: 4256245724672467.png (847x557, 810K)

MODS = FAGS

Attached: imptrash.png (395x604, 169K)