We were built and born for battle, not for 9-5 office jobs. This isn't what was supposed to happen...

We were built and born for battle, not for 9-5 office jobs. This isn't what was supposed to happen. This is a degradation of the soul.

Attached: 1517762468473.png (1026x572, 1004K)

Too bad

I dont like being out in the sun

Isn't it? Isn't is just too bad that we're sinking into
oblivion as each moment passes.

Dont know about you, but i was born to be a cute girl with a pene uwu

Attached: 1514201338032.jpg (2400x2400, 734K)

i'm telling putin about you
have fun in the gulag dimitri

Shame upon this species. Shame.

Then join the military
you fucking retard

I was in the military, and guess what the military is like in the 21st century? A 9-5 office job, only you get more smoke breaks and your bosses call you a faggot.

Militaries aren't in the business of glorious battle.

cute

post boipucci
you too faggot

i might be over-analysing but that sounds like something a tranny would say.....

Attached: 1531001321782.gif (250x188, 828K)

we where made to serve

Attached: Christoffer_Wilhelm_Eckersberg_-_View_of_the_interior_of_the_Colosseum_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (2509x2848, 1.91M)

Actually we were built to live a social life where walked around and looked for food all day then brought it all back to the tribe and shared it with them.

Are Canadians not deployed anywhere?
There are like 100 terrorist beligerents fucking up Europe and the middle east, and Canada doesn’t have front line infantry?

Go to a recruitment office, and tell them that you want to go to the front line. Tell them that you’re born to kill, or else you’re a pussy. Simple as that.

The right thing. Now this needs to happen to all other races and we will all be the many wives of a few alpha males.

Attached: 1536363330743.png (840x1200, 753K)

This is retardation and not at all how this military works.

Kill yourself gay boy.

yeah but infantry are kind of just there to get blowed up these days, I mean they do serve a purpose but it's mainly as a job for meatheads who can't do anything else.

People obviously weren't born to fight. They get tons of disorders while doing it. We're also very weak compared to many other animals.

>fighting in the front line, the least volunteered but most needed position in the military
>”not how the military works”

Actually. It sounds like you’re a pussy, and that you haven’t even tried to get into combat. I’ll say it again. You’re a pussy. Trudeau is a pussy too. Your entire country is a bunch of pussies who will succumb to being populated by violent refugees at yor expense.

Of course we were. Our bodies are perfectly built to hurl spears in almost perfect parabolic arcs. Warfare is in you.

Go be retarded somewhere else, please for God's sake. You don't know what I'm talking about.

Spears were perfectly built by humans to be thrown by humans in almost perfect arcs you fucking moron

Wrong. Spears were built from an endless stream of rudimentary weapons that we have a species wielded since the dawn of time. The spear and the bow shaped our bodies through warfare and game hunting.

First off, you’re a pussy. We’ve established this. In an event of actual combat, you’d flee.
Secondly, you’re a LARPing faggot. If this were some actual “le epic Roman conquest battle xD”, you’d prolly die from a camp disease if you didn’t flee the city at the first mention of a military draft.

>epic Roman conquest battle
Cringe, those aren't even Romans. Like I already said, I was in the military before and my entire point is that combat and conquest aren't the same as they were 2000 years ago. So you can keep repeating "pussy LARPer" all you want, you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about because your brain is but of ash and slime.

Only a small fraction of any major society have been front line warriors. The bulk of the populace needs to be engaged in productive activity. If everyone was fighting all the time there would be nothing to fight over.

“THOSH ARNNT EFFN ROMNNSHHE!!!”
>2000 year old military history
>not autistic Europa Universalis D&D LARPing faggotry
Pick one, pussy.

These posts are getting more and more pathetic. Keep them coming.

Nah. It’s already pretty apparent that you’re a LARPing autistic pussy. I’m done reading your seething replies.

Of course this is true, but to have peaceful productive activity it helps to have citizen soldiers who can both defend it, and expand it through territorial and material expansion.

The only one here seething is you by the wording of your posts. You're both confused and angry, why?

>my entire point is that combat and conquest aren't the same as they were 2000 years ago.

>marched for days on end with very little food
>more likely to die from dirty water or infected wound than "glorious" combat
>away from family for years, no idea how they are doing
>commanded by some effete noble who bought his position
>melee skill wasted when you die in a barrage of enemy arrows

Yeah, I'm sure ancient warfare was just great.

>ywn experience this lifestyle

Trying to acquire wealth through conquest is unsustainable and inefficient. The expense involved in violent territorial expansion is rarely worth the payout. At least to the society as a whole.

Better to have adequate defense and expand through trade and diplomatic expansion.

YOUR LIES CAN'T FOOL ME!

Attached: 1515999306231.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I'm happy as hell that I won't experience ancient warfare. It seems awful. I got a taste of the modern variety in Iraq and that was enough for me. I'll admit that the rush of adrenaline is like nothing else, but on the whole it is a very shitty experience.

Yes but I'm speaking from a perspective dozens of generations ago. Having an 21st century international governing body to impose restrictions and regulations on the way politics is either conducted or not conducted puts a damper in things.

It's not even just about ancient warfare. It's the kind of lives people had back then whether they were hoplites in an army marching East or farmers harvesting grapes off the mainland. But in regards to the warfare, I'd rather march for months on end, dealing with typhus, and doing battle over a span of a few days or months during a comfy siege than deal with the new evolution of warfare.

Ok, I think I get where you are coming from. Life was more meaningful when there was real struggle involved - something like that?

>comfy siege
>comfy
>siege

tragic sad larping cringeworthy underage faggot

Yes! Definitely a big part of it. Real struggle that put people through a real crucible.

Here's your (You), non-country.

Thanks. Have a picture of how full of shit you are in return.

Attached: 1531401580289.jpg (400x484, 50K)

>comfy siege
The defenders of Leningrad would like a word with you

I was going to mention that as being a particularly harrowing siege.

thx bud