I'm marrying a Jew

1 year ago i met this very beautiful and intelligent girl at the university. She told me that her mother is Jewish. It was my first time i ever met a Jew. I mean she seemed really nice, nothing like how Jow Forums portrays Jews. Now she's been my gf for 1 year and we're planning to marry. It feels kinda wrong but i really love her. Jow Forums help give me advice. Did i fuck up? i had never had a gf before her and never really loved anyone like her

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be spy

Attached: good goy.jpg (799x687, 197K)

post her milkers

Fuck off nigger, you don't know her.

>be you
>marry jew
>wake up
>dick is cut
i am a poet telling the truth.
Grab your foreskin and run

LOl

Attached: nani 3.jpg (472x496, 23K)

Attached: rene-descartes.jpg (340x336, 10K)

What if Mossad finds out and hunts me down.
Besides i think my view towards Jewish people has been changing since i met her. She is a very sweet person.

Attached: 11659477_1131736653506740_7231873857439934243_n.jpg (960x720, 65K)

I feel for you.

>Fuck off nigger, you don't know her.
M I L K E R S N O W
save that sass talk for your kike. she gets off on that shit.

Your children will be circumcized and HEBREWED

Marry who you love user, pretty simple stuff. Im very suprised the family never forced a conversion. Does this mean she doesn't pratice?

So you're already trying to be talked out of marriage? Fuck off, be a man and make your choices.

KEKed, but ...fuck off. Jews are not that bloodthirsty demons that Jow Forums portrays them to be.

Pump n dump

my fucking nightmare

>her mother is Jewish
What % requires one to be Jew?
Seriously, how many "half-Jews" are in each Jew family ancestry?
Every time I hear some has only a single Jew parent.
I swear all modern Jews are like 1/32th Jew.

I'm as jewry as jews are. Didn't know my knowledge was mostly Jewish tricks. So yeah, just enjoy. I don't hate jews, nor I hate the elite. It's fun that the game is hard and that we do not live in utopia.

>

has she asked you to convert?
are you ok with the fact that all your kids will be jews?

>coming to a group of incels to get advice on women

What's wrong with marrying a jew? Literally marrying into the people that run the world congrats.

She wants to steal your genes retard.

Well, just make sure the kids aren't raised Jewish. Threaten to call off the engagement if she doesn't promise.

Shut up and marry.

What are you, a Jew?

She'll change right after you ring her.
Around kikes, preach Christ.

Why are you marrying her that soon? 1 years is a very short time

>modern Jews are like 1/32th Jew
Jews don't observe blood quantum, only maternity quantum. thus, kikes are cucked.

>This
Lets pet nature vs nurture to the test!

Attached: 1536993165847.png (420x471, 157K)

She didn't. She is not religious. She has a Israel citizenship though. She is a Chemist and goes there to work from time to time.

Get a painful adult circumcision as penitence.

I too dreamt about marrying a Jew once. I think I'm going to consider it if I fail at becoming economically independent off my own accord.

>2019
>marriage
ITS OVER

Attached: 9DAEE424-CA0E-4579-8F39-D2004D937B61.jpg (640x480, 71K)

>Well, just make sure the kids aren't raised Jewish
HAHA good one you mutt. Being jewish is in the blood. You can never erase that. Ask otto weininger

Well then she might well not have been raised to hate us. You have to dispel the holocaust myth though. Don't start ignoring reality because of khazar milkers

shut the fuck up you kike faggot, go LARP somewhere else you sad piece of shit
I'm going to find you and kill you and your entire family in the race war. My saxon blood yearns for yours spilled, yid

Attached: Anglo Saxon 9.jpg (800x600, 468K)

You'd be surprised. I'm 1/4 Jew (mom is a half) but basically every other Jew I know is 1/2 or more.

>tfw no aggie wife

Attached: aggie.jpg (837x879, 87K)

You already have the brain virus.

Attached: CF0056F2-37EF-4E92-B69A-DBBA74336AD6.jpg (898x899, 96K)

Why the hell are you looking at a basket weaving forum for dating advice... does it matter what the person's race is. the average jew is not going to be the (((jew))). In fact don't marry her leave her you aren't worthy of her you cuck.

You're making this thread in all seriousness? dude...

Marry the girl you love and go be happy! unreal...

if you convert her to sincere Christianity the spell is broken and she is separated from her (((people))) forever

Newfag leave

>Planning to marry after a year
The fuck?

> 32th

>don't marry her leave her you aren't worthy of her
t. pedestalizing white knight

In case you're actually serious :

Why the fuck do you ask Jow Forums for advice? Half of this place consists of genuine incels and autists. Miserable misfits who aren't happy with their lifes. You'd have to be dumb to listen to nobodies on the internet telling you what do to.

You seem to love her, so go for it. It's your life, be happy or be miserable like most of us here.

t. race traitor

you need to find out exactly how "Jewish" she is

1 being a normal person 10 being a pure Satanist

find out where she stands, listen for any form of deception or misdirection or emotional manipulation when you attempt to pry for answers using innocuous bf/gf behavior

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a person raised Jewish, especially if they simply have not experienced more, if you feel me. these are the NPCs the evil Jews use to shoehorn their policies into their life, citing these kinds of people as the only form of Jew

....gib khazar milkies...

Attached: 3333.jpg (275x183, 7K)

lol ok

You go protect the color of your skin and the color of the walls in your room, maybe even the color of your underwear, while OP makes babies

Anybody realise this is just a shill thread to push the idea that these vermin aren't all that bad?

idkw but i always get this feeling that jewish females smell like vinegar.

oh wow the 4th best asians are weighing in on racial superiority. Who conquored you last, Japan? China? Russia? Your more retarded northern brothers?

Go make some KPOP and play star craft- the humans are talking

if she's not got the jewish nose, convince her to leave her religion out

>>>reddit

Sage Sage Sage Sage
Lets focus on shit that matters, White Bois.
C'mon.

Make sure to convert her to Christianity and raise your kids as Christians, otherwise your descendants will get the gas.

Attached: sexwar.jpg (800x823, 96K)

just make sure your son isnt circumcised and its a-ok

i was just joking i am no white knight.. not even white... i couldn't care less about how gay OP is

Dude, chill, these faggots never got to have the chance to have a girlfriend

Jews are about 80% evil; want white men to suffer/ think their souls are higher than goyim (beasts), muh shoah... And 20% normal like the rest of us, hopefully you snatched a good one. If you love her there is nothing to worry about, just don't let your kids dicks be cut.

Your kids will be Jews and subvert your country unless you hide their Jewishness from them.

>describes israeli art student
Hey, nice knowing you future bomber! By the way, those boxes are really fuzes. Just so you know.

How fucking dumb are you? As truth it's dumb and as bait it's dumb. This whole joint is antisemitic.

>marrying someone after being together for a year
You don't sound very bright.

>have never seen from paris with love

1) you're lucky you have money
2) dont let her mutilate the kids and raise them Christian
3) if she protests beat her, he won't leave
>pic related

4) good luck user

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-192118_Chrome.jpg (1074x1727, 379K)

>Rotten Tomatoes 37%
I'm not watching that shit. Give a rundown.

I've thought of this. I'm a goy, but I have a jewish looking hook nose. Have had many people (jews included) ask if I was jewish. Been tempted to join a jewish group or something to see how they are, or what they say about goys behind our backs. But before I do it, I feel I need to be a little more versed on Judaism other than simply having read the old testament.

I don't know guys. I have never noticed anything suspicious about her. She's just a normal human being. She's a Chemist and goes to Israel occasionaly to work in some lab or something.

>le daily JIDF jew normalization thread
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: image.jpg (3666x3284, 1.23M)

rotten tomatoes is a shillfest designed to push marxist conditioning movies

And you came to the incel faggots infesting Jow Forums for advice? Are you retarded?

The guy played by Drunk Rhys Myers is with a hot Polish chick that turns out to be literally Mossad and tries to kill him with a suicide vest. He shoots her dead after a lot of "but I loooooooooove you" bullshit.

She had been betraying him the whole time.

I know exactly how you feel. I started dating this southern italian gf qta few years back. One day i looked at her and maybe it was just the way the light hit her, but I realized she was african. Feels bad man.

Joos spread through maternal line, if her mother is joo, then she is joo as well. If you will have children with her they will be joos.

user!,you get to use some jew power aswell,consider yourself lucky

you're a fucking idiot.
>uhh my gf and her family aren't like the billionaire JEWS that own the media and entertainment industries Jow Forums IS WRONG
fucking retard

Attached: 1536151305426.jpg (557x305, 58K)

Of course of course! Goes to Israel for her chemist job! Likely story. And very good cover for a Mossad sleeper agent! I'm sure she is beautiful, intelligent, and super charming as well. Just like all female Mossad agents!

Attached: ScholarPepe.jpg (247x204, 9K)

It will change right after marriage and then you'll regret it. Womp womp, who cares faggot, you can't be helped.

Nu Jow Forums the thread off topic r9k tier

Attached: incelsmain.jpg (774x386, 15K)

You Jow Forumsacks don't understand me. I REALLY FUCKING LOVE HER. I had never met anyone like her. Her parents are against the marriage by the way , i don't know why. I think it's got to be the racism because i'm black. They probably think that i'm some kind of ghetto black boy with handgun in my pants or something. I'm just a normal educated black guy with a political sciences degree and a high paying job.

Jow Forums doesn't portray jews as "bloodthirsty demons" just the elites. ffs, do you not know who brother nathanael is?

>I have never noticed anything suspicious about her
She is a member of a tribe with a 2500 year continuous history of warfare and subversion against European peoples. You must take special precautions to make sure that your offspring will be loyal to your people an not her's, otherwise you are just breeding more enemies for our race.

Attached: 1505709474043.jpg (942x966, 493K)

>thread about marrying jews
>replies about jews being evil
>warning people about the hebrew menace is off topic on a literally nazi board
Announcing reports is against the rules, faggot.

Oh, way to drop this character twist on us. Fake and gay!

why can't you find a christian girl instead of infecting the seed of israel with your genes

Attached: 234234.jpg (1018x583, 99K)

user go to israel and try and claim citizenship. You'll live the ethnostate dream many of us dream of except itll be with kikes ;_;

>marrying a chick you've known about for a year
This isn't even a Jew thing, you're just retarded

>black
Oh! You're a nigger! Marry away as long as you live in Israel. Convert to Judaism while you're at it.

Why didn't you say so sooner, coon? We would have helped!

Jew girls are top tier, user. Problem is that jews usually end up stepping on people's toes which results in them being holocausted. It's the risk you run when you marry into a jewish family.

Based and whitepilled

Attached: 891B630A-79F4-415B-A56B-DDED615BD350.jpg (733x591, 90K)

mortally sinful

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

Her parents don't want the joo race is mixed with niggers

R9k

Attached: 00f9260aca1bcd413424285412fb2f65.jpg (600x831, 48K)

>im black

bait confirmed

>marriage after only 1 year in a relationship

Its going to fail m8

>falling for the marriage meme