Bitch brings PItbull to Walmart

>Go to Walmart
>2am
>single mom with mixed race kid
>brought pitbull to walmart

The end must be near, right brothers?

Attached: ad;lfkjas;dlf.jpg (870x1024, 174K)

>kid look huwhite 2 me
t. amerimutt

All a single mom needs is welfare and a pitbull for protection. Men are obsolete.

BBC

Who's cares it's Walmart you stupid faggot.

Take off your memeflag, kike.

You have no dad i assume?

it's a "service dog" you can't question her!

That's the pitbulls job. Niggers cant compete with dindu ruffins.

>Take off your memeflag

Attached: pit.jpg (870x1024, 419K)

doggo's just chillin in a cart.
who cares.

Thats a staffordshire terrior mutt you phaggot

The fuck do you expect? It's Walmart. People don't go there for class.

GODDAMN IT WHY ARE YOU HELPING HER SCAN IT IS A SELF CHECKOUT AND YOU SOLVE 1 ISSUE THEN HAVE THE CUNTS DO THE REST. ALSO IT SEEMS THERE ARE SEVERAL MORE CUSTOMERS BEHIND YOU DUMB SHIT ALSO THERE NEEDS TO BE 2 EMPLOYEES AT SELF CHECK GODDAMN IT.

-Walmart Manager

Attached: 1536951861261.jpg (1280x1713, 297K)

Specifically ASM

nice.

no muzzle? is that even legal there?

>A leaf
Should have figured, just about the same thing only more cucked.

Everything you need to know about wh*Toids in a single photo

Trash dogs for trash people.

This is why I shop at target. You can bet she's psycho and treats that dog like it's an angel. I actually have a theory that any girl that has multiple pets like dog, lizard, turtle, and so on are insane in the head. I haven't met an animal lover that doesn't have some mental issue like BPD

Hell no. But good luck getting cops to do anything.

This was taken in West Virginia. The fact that she isn't 400 pounds overweight means she is on hard drugs.

100%.

Lol so true.
Wtf did you just say m8?

Waste of digits. Shame.

You're the one to talk, digit waster.

The irony.

You played yourself

Next level irony right here, folks

>waste digits
>digits
We are nearing the end of days.

So a broad who has made bad decisions continues to do so and you think that's a sign of the times? How dreadfully boring

Look at this horrifying beast. I would shit in the mart and run out crying while begging the government to pass laws to keep me safe from being scared.
t. the might Jow Forums warrior

Everyone shopping at walmart at 2am is on the same rung of the social ladder.

I feel like we're currently in that transitional period where everything just keeps getting more surreal and shitty until we wake up one day and it's every man for themselves kill or be killed total collapse.

Don't hate on us late shift workers just swinging by to pick up batteries or some other mundane shit, m8

Whats the worst time to go to Walmart? Or is it just bad anytime.

The first of the month around 2pm.

Haha Jow Forums crying about some broad bringing her baby pitbull to Walmart. :(( The world is ending.

When do you buy condoms or lube? Oh wait...

weekends
ebt day
anytime after 3 during the week. A lot of parents go shopping after the kids get out of school.

Lord kek is in here

Weekends after church

Best time is midnight.

Nobody hated pit bulls we hate the ones that act like niggers.

Attached: 3364B243ECBA43B1B11050732162E6A2.gif (288x217, 853K)

>doggo
hello, r*ddit.

>going to walmart to point out signs of the end

Thats like going to a pride parade to point out signs of increased GLOBOHOMO. You are creating a self fulfilling prophecy. That being said after we deport all the illegals I fully support gassing all walmart people next.

>flag
>checks out

FUCKING LEAF EVERYTIME

Attached: 1526516693656.jpg (502x502, 16K)

>ebt day

>worst time

M8 that's like free entertainment, you're missing out

hahahahahahahaahaha

You forgot your memeflag. Gas yourself kike you are not welcome here.

Attached: 1533947597802.jpg (1024x561, 140K)

This is like my Wal*Mart except everyone would be Mexican and the mudblood kid would be half-black and half-beaner. Just kill me now.
>t. Southern Californian

looks like a cute doggo to me

Single mom's are the most destructive force in the universe.

Too late, burger. Your country is already mine.

Attached: 1526234406710.jpg (545x677, 144K)

NOW

Attached: 1536912320694.jpg (603x624, 106K)

The walmart freakshow is always fun. You're a super model if you have all your teeth. But the lines are too crazy. I almost had to fight a guy trying to cut some old ladies once. I got to elbow a guy in the chest and curse him out in public without looking like the asshole because he was so much worse.

NO

Attached: 1536731247288.png (501x450, 363K)

The craziest thing happened to me the other day while I was buying some undershirts from Wally World

>in line
>everyone around me has an air of hostility about them
>I'm friendly with the cashier, using "please," "ma'am", and "thank you"
>basic fucking manners
>she says, "you're the nicest person to come through my line in the last six hours"
>six hours of impolite hicks and 'groids

How the fuck do they do it?

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 3FCDB2D9-CA47-4882-AD53-118014B4DED8.jpg (608x331, 172K)

People should get opossums instead of dogs
Just look in this cuties face.

Attached: 1518412286920.jpg (400x533, 53K)

Reminder that xylitol will kill dogs in minute amounts and that you can order it from Amazon in lbs. A gram can kill a pit.

Tfw caught in digit-wasting downward spiral to end days.

The worst part is all the cashiers are old ladies. You know they should be retired so something must have gone horribly wrong. Fucking depressing.

Based and redpilled

Feeding time

Old laides who fuck up every other customer or 18 y.o. girls who have to call the manager for help every time someone has alcohol

>How dreadfully boring
Why are you talking like a Brit? Stop with that sort of faggotry, please. Use a meme flag, or something.

Typical boomers. Probably have a reverse mortgage on their 2nd boat.

>using adverbs is British

M8.

Most of the cashiers in my area seem to be doing it to pass the time, though I'm sure they would be much happier elsewhere

>The normal stores don't have nearly the selection of toddlers that Walmart does! Only the best for my pooch!

Working at Wal-Mart is what finally black pilled me. Disgusting white women with 6 assorted Mexican and black children all under the age of 7 destroying the aisle I just finished stocking, then a nigger manager gets onto me for the aisle looking like shit before going over to his buddy Tyrone the coke head on the next aisle to help him stock since he hasn't even finished his first cart. I worked cap team 2, and there was one white guy on my crew other than myself. The niggers would never unload the truck, they'd just sort while me or the other white guy did the heavy lifting. The Rick Ross looking fat ass assistant manager would come back there and the line would be full since all the niggers are laughing and joking or texting on their phones, but he sticks his head in that 110 degree trailer and yells at my sweat drenched, half dead ass that I need to hurry up and get that trailer unloaded.

fucking saved

>All a single mom needs is welfare and a pitbull for protection. Men are obsolete.
i wish that was all it would take to get them out of the dating pool. they're desperate af.

grade A irony

Attached: based.png (500x514, 269K)

Dreadfully boring is something a Brit or a fag would say. Regular Americans don't say things like dreadfully boring.

because you don't know how to speak english lol

kid looks white to me

That bitch looks like she hadn't slept in a week due to a bad meth binge

I would expect someone with a British flag to say dreadful. When someone who is supposedly American says it, it stands out like a turd in a punch bowl. Like I said, he's either not American, or he's one of the overly dramatic US fags who like to speak like they are from the UK. Like when Madonna married that guy and she started talking weird.
Please don't get your knickers in a bunch over it.
I was simply calling out a fag when I saw one.
….homosexual, not a cigarette.

wtf is this

Attached: delete this.png (426x749, 725K)

I mean, we've all been there

Of course, a leaf, of course.

Attached: borischinkyeltsin.jpg (150x225, 13K)

>knickers in a bunch over it
Jesus now you're doing it too you faggot.

>they're desperate af
Good.

I was speaking Brit to a Brit.
You're just being a fag. Run a meme flag if you're going to do that crap.

Leave good boys out of this

>perfect body

Attached: 1536767771094.jpg (876x841, 370K)

clown world. Dont worry though after clown world is burning clown world.

Attached: 1scoop.png (1515x1104, 1.69M)

>single mom with mixed race kid
???

patrician taste achim

Attached: 1533613845263.jpg (1536x2048, 381K)

only scum goes to walmart

Fuck you jarret.

Nah, it's a great place to save money. Just pick times to go when all the scum is not there.
I have no idea why anyone would support Target and say they are doing it by taking the high ground. Target is run by fags, for fags and their whole perverted agenda.

AMA Mulatto guy from Portugal | 22 years old

Ask me anything in a personal level or political.

Attached: 20180915_223629.jpg (1500x2000, 593K)

does your mom know you're gay?

Fuck you I need socks and pet food.