My dance when Obama is gone

My dance when Obama is gone

Attached: 1530997738081.gif (480x359, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2afeAXxzZa4
vocaroo.com/i/s03lF3fFiz1u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama never gone

Attached: 1516244664929.png (301x301, 60K)

Obama forever

Pls stop scari
ng me no Obumer would never be imortal

Attached: 1520602234504.jpg (300x300, 15K)

I am Obama

He's surname isn't Obama and he's not gone sadly. Fucking nigger said last thursday he made those unemployment numbers Trump achieved in 2 years.

>mfw Jow Forums is utter crap and makes me feel terrible

Attached: 1535223762468.gif (484x313, 49K)

youtu.be/2afeAXxzZa4

Attached: 1503970039073.gif (280x480, 426K)

vocaroo.com/i/s03lF3fFiz1u

Attached: 1511410889811.jpg (250x250, 17K)

obama was a good president

you have a lot of haze in your head, nigger.

obama was a president

this.
at least until 2014, there were no sanctions like now and a lot of other shit (and 1$=~70 rub too)

obama was the best president if you hated america

My dance when Trump arrived

Attached: 1504201901354.gif (140x223, 197K)

Obama got it in Civilization VI

Attached: 142749075322.jpg (240x240, 9K)

how? explain

his policies was cancer

Which policies for example?

obamacare

You probably don't even know what Obamacare actually is, do you? I suggest looking it up.

I think it's stupid if you hate America to become American president and worship the American constitution

it's better to become another bandit in a black ghetto and fuck the police, ameica, etc

you don't know what it is if you're unironically defending it

>The ACA's major provisions came into force in 2014. By 2016, the uninsured share of the population had roughly halved, with estimates ranging from 20 to 24 million additional people covered during 2016.[6][7] The increased coverage was due, roughly equally, to an expansion of Medicaid eligibility and to major changes to individual insurance markets. Both involved new spending, funded through a combination of new taxes and cuts to Medicare provider rates and Medicare Advantage. Several Congressional Budget Office reports said that overall these provisions reduced the budget deficit, that repealing the ACA would increase the deficit,[8][9] and that the law reduced income inequality by taxing primarily the top 1% to fund roughly $600 in benefits on average to families in the bottom 40% of the income distribution.[10] The law also enacted a host of delivery system reforms intended to constrain healthcare costs and improve quality. After the law went into effect, increases in overall healthcare spending slowed, including premiums for employer-based insurance plans.

From wikipedia. I don't see how this is a bad thing.

>You probably don't even know what Obamacare actually is, do you?
like a german would know shit about anything else than sucking merkel cock

>argumentum ad hominem
I expected nothing else. Defend yourself, don't try to distract from the issue.

kot id

you don't have any fucking idea kraut, implementing a inefficient pseudo-free healthcare system that cost twice the real cost of private hospitals damaged jobs making hiring someone full time a nightmare for companies.

>>argumentum ad hominem
>I expected nothing else.
hurr durr i use big words

i didnt like the idea because we almost have the same policies here in south africa , and because of that our health services have declined in quality because hospitals were more concerned in complying with policy than doing a good job , i dont think that the state should be involved in private business like health insurance

You clearly don't know how inefficient American bureaucracy is, what with all the crony capitalism, pointless regulation, offices that have self-fulfilling existences, civil servants that can't be fired ever, and general nepotism that results in years-worth of paper work and bare minimum effort on the part of the civil servant to justify their big government paycheck.

So
if someone without money has an heart attack, no one cares?

I do
but they can't have my monies
because am poorfag

this is why i hate most european normies they think just because its written in paper it will work

yeah and thinking just because some additional shit needs fixing it's not worth it isn't equally retarded

Attached: 1513140502935.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

>some additional shit needs fixing
lole you think you can implement a new tire on a crashed car
you have absolutely no idea how labyrinthine and broken America's bureaucracy is.

no I'm not gonna contest that I have no idea how it is over there
I was just throwing his overly simplified point back at him

yes , you think doctors care about patients ? , its all about money , i work in tech support , you think i care about the customers PC ? , hell no i care about how much money i can get , if you forced me to give the same tariffs to every client i would do a shitty job no matter how importent the job was , if you pay more you get better service i see no problem with it

the problem is europe is more concerned about how long candle sticks should be than fixing actual problems

Personal experience is not an argument. All of the doctors and pharmacies I ever go to specifically help me save as much money as possible.
No, the problem is you're talking out of your ass.

the nigger bureaucracy here in south africa might have have fucked my brain so i have no faith in the state whatsoever

I can understand that. But you have to realize that shit can't be generalized to anywhere else

>Personal experience is not an argument
yet you give a personal experience , is this german humor ????

No, it's a counterexample to show you how generalization doesn't work.
You have your example, I have mine, therefore neither of them can be generalized.

>if you pay more you get better service
Ok, but if you don't have an insurance you get a poor service or no service at all?

but my example was not a generalisation look at our data all government own enterprises in south africa has failed , the national post office doesn't even deliver letter anymore , Europe believes in bureaucracy cause america handles all the other bullshit for them

yes , what so hard to understand , nothing in this world is free

Sorry, it's hard for me to understand 'cause i live in a civilized country where Healthcare is free

So when the italian was talking about heart attacks, you automatically assumed he was talking about your country?

>live in a civilized country where Healthcare is free
haVE FUN WITH YOUR SHITTY MEXICAN HEALTH CARE

why are you putting words in my mouth , free health care is shit no matter what country you are in , the cues are long the doctors are shit

Good job generalizing again
You know you can just tell us when you're talking out of your ass we don't care either way

What kind of country lets his own people die just 'cause they can't pay?
I'm Ita btw

>What kind of country lets his own people die just 'cause they can't pay?
african countries

And America it seems
But do you really think it is fair?

I'm seeing a lot of republicant Jow Forums retards today.

Attached: 1534669562595.gif (320x213, 1.44M)