Give me stuff to vocaroo

Give me stuff to vocaroo

Attached: E50CF04A-7F61-4F57-BFF5-08A995F3D855.png (332x332, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1IajHMoFEST
vocaroo.com/i/s1i6SzbPi5KF
vocaroo.com/i/s0lIWWieHWtn
youtube.com/watch?v=0wLXeWKGRpM
vocaroo.com/i/s1kBBF9hL3Gk
vocaroo.com/i/s05OaHnOo9or
vocaroo.com/i/s1z9aL0QqUFP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

Attached: 90e1ebdcf87b4c7f00c309fd707d178fd6c9a48461c12bc6d1102761e1b439d8_3.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Attached: 1511264403159.png (660x717, 122K)

no

Attached: 1522466947261.jpg (599x540, 31K)

Attached: 1535866344150.png (1438x702, 308K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1IajHMoFEST

Memeboi is a based lad and isnt a fucking ponynigger

vocaroo.com/i/s1i6SzbPi5KF

Attached: 1525130608129.jpg (1024x779, 217K)

>Yamcha

As your lord and master, the ancient powers of Chaos pee where they please.
I feel the black moon rising inside my head. The ride majestic took me to the frozen lake of bliss in the island of smile.

I didn't understand this one
vocaroo.com/i/s0lIWWieHWtn

Attached: 1527741152483.jpg (1181x1679, 1.41M)

Hahaha very funny cunt just say "lets go memeboi gang" im not memeboi.im just memeing

bib bib bicu bicu big man jeans apron velho chest machine poopy diarrhea smell stinky xd dog eat my poopoo

poopy pants
diaper smell

schoolhouse 1st grade xd xd stinky bib rotten diarrhea in pants xdd play with furry pet hamster balls diarrhea on hamster xdd teacher smell poop in my big man pants xd sent to principal office principal smell poop i poop in face xdddddd

play with smelly poop mom toys!!!!!!!!!!!! bib bicu bicu diaper diarrhea smelly stinky xdd dirty shirt diaper leak full of stinking diarrhea xddd sprey poop on tv xdd eat pet goldfish lol

xddd daddy smell pee in big fat poop diaper lol like big babby smell xd

eat pooopy mom food!!! sniff dinner plate xd poop on table xdd diarrhea on mom shirt xddddd like binky babby big big bicu xd lol

xddddd diaper stinking in bed xddd wear big man jeans full of rotten stink poop xddd lol like babby leak xdd on apron like velho chest stinky poop machine lol

stinky stinky poop on dog face xddd dog eat my weenie xddd

play with furry pet dog butt xdd poop on dog face barf sniff like great big babby fart xd

binky babby fat poop diaper lol mom smell poo in diaper xdd change diaper diarrhea explode in face xxddddd mom cries like big babby poop on daddy face lol xd

binky babby food like big man smell xdd hike poop on blackberries like velho chestmachine poopy diaper on trail xd dad change on cow i poop cow xdddddd diarrhea stinking beans fart xdddddddddddddd

balls in diaper xdd sweaty balls full of stinky poop diaper leak xdd poop in bed ruin covers xdddd

stinky pooop xddd poop in recess kids run away xddd rub poop on teacher big stinky babby fart lol poopy pants full of stinky diarrhea

xd toilet paper stuck in butt xddd covered stinky rotten poop xddd like babby smell velho xd poopy pants in big man jeans xdd underwear diaper leak stinky smelly poopy diarrhea lol

Thanks
The first line is modified Dawn of War dialogue.
For the second one I put song names together.
youtube.com/watch?v=0wLXeWKGRpM
No meaning behind it really.

A BLOOBLLO BIG FUGGIN SHITS IN YM GAY BABY SHIT DIAPERE A WAOWOOEOEO FREMMMU WAND 2 BLAY SPLATONO ION THE SWITCH(IM A TOP THO) DOREMI HAZUKIN ONPU FOREEST HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FATHER ABD SONS :SCRECT: EHH>?> OHH U ALREADY KNOW WHERE IM GON WITH THAT ONE :pp U MY FREN FREN MFREM FREM FERMB MFENRE FERN FLAN FLANN FLANTSAY FLANN U WANT FLANTASY FLANNNNNN SQUIDS MUSHROOM GIRL PRON DONT BE RUDE EAT SOME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SHEEPS EAT HAY UR FUCKIN GAY XD AM DOIN IT RITE OVER 9001!!1 SCOTOER VEGEBTA LIQUID SNAKE CELL ARC V5 GUNBUSTER XXXX UR NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXT DIURIBIDIN DRIVAAA!!! SU;AAA INAAZZUMMNAAA KIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOH DIS MY JAMMMM(IZ MY JAMMM!!!)

>Le Reddit XD
>Le Jow Forums platform mentality
XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
EPIC
>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET
>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD
DELETE THIS
SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK
*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......
LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND
*LE FEMALE ANIME FACE OF CONDESCENSION
MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
POO IN LOO
BANE? HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU

THE australiANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF GASOLINE
``THE australiANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the australiANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY australiANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``AUSTRALOPITECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN australiANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR FILIPINO COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``VICTORIA BITTER`` AND ``VEGEMITE``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED EM

vocaroo.com/i/s1kBBF9hL3Gk
I'm not doing that

Attached: 1530229987740.jpg (207x207, 35K)

UGH such INTENSE desire to fucc foxes brains out
then a bulblite sparks in me headspace
i grab a Wooten stick 'N i JAM it thru his forhed
foxe ded, bed falls sideways, drool 'n cum exit mouth
stick wang in brain fuck-hole
blood and brain juice coat the cockskin
brain bits wiggle out like spaggeti
pound mix push brain bits 'N blood in skull mech-a me sum foxebrain milkshake

wanna open mouth at foxe anus catching wet dookie dropping
wanna mouth on foxe tail after muckspread
wanna suck on foxe feet after he do waffle stomp
lub foxe with all me hart

dang u looken foxxey nikk y dont u loosen dat collar & get comfey on my lap? mm ye ye whip that knotty foxcock out n lemme have at it! what i wouldnt give to get wilde with what's happenin b-twixt nikk's musskular hind trotters!! ~melt

i want to shitte in foxes eyesocket and fucke it :))))
wrap his tale around my cock and jerk w it
i want de foxe to scratch me deep in de arm and fucc tha wound and make it so his come becomes a part of my skab
i wanna climb inside foxes mouth and thru de anus so my faec is covered in his sh*t and den foxe does gymnastix and reaches his head to his own anus to lick his shit off me face
i want to cram my ballsack nside foxes asshol and make my sperm poopy and den impregnate foxe with de poop sperm and give birth to a humane-foxe poop hybrid and fuck the poopcreature in a 3-som
i want to stretch my foreskin and stick foxes head inside my penis and masterbait with his hed in me wang and i cum and my penis head turns all gray and shape is frozen and then i circumsize me foreskin and sell it as a clay sculpture

say all that frogfucker

>he hates the memeboi gang
What kind of.frogposter are you bitch
Say: im a gay faggot and i suck dicks and fap to mlp

Here I said the first post
vocaroo.com/i/s05OaHnOo9or

Attached: 1523528338351.jpg (225x225, 16K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1z9aL0QqUFP

Im not memeboi wtf

Say
SataniaFag is a good poster and did nothing wrong.

fucking casual

you kinda sound like that guy from civ 4

say "Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth, put out my hand and touched the face of God."

based

Attached: .jpg (314x314, 13K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.