Jow Forums's consoles

What consoles did Jow Forums grow up with, and what games did you play on them?
For me, it was the PS1, and when I entered college, the Xbox fucking the shit out of Halo and this conker remake who actually had a very decent multiplayer mode.

Attached: plz don't die.jpg (1280x720, 26K)

I fucking hate zoomers

grew up with the ps4

Im PC gamer, fuck consoles

I fucking hate pedos

Funny lole

PC is good too, but it's not the same thing.

thanks for the lole

Attached: 1508697483363.png (960x720, 492K)

This was a bad idea for a thread user

ur mom

Attached: despacito-sega-cd-front-cover.jpg (800x679, 117K)

Nice try pedo

Your welcome exde

Why though? Isn't reminiscing on the golden years of one's youth the bets way to escape the crushing weight of reality?

unironically grew up on dos and win 3.1/95

GameCube. Shit was cash.

Started with the NES, then finished with consoles at the PS3 in college. Haven't gotten any new consoles, I'm done with most vidya and just stick to a few comfy games that have had lasting replay value to me. Don't have time to keep learning new games now that I'm 30 and have real life stuff to deal with. I'll just stick to being good at the handful I know well.

N64 - GBA - PS2 - DS - Wii

The Wii was when I grew out of the "just play games that were based on cartoon movies" phase and started getting some taste. To be fair, though, my favorite games growing up when I was much younger were MK64 and Yoshi's Island GBA.

also the first Transformer movie game on the DS was unironically really good

GameCube

MarioKarts Double Dash, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker & Four Swords, Luigi's Mansion.

Thanks for the nostalgia

Attached: 99523096.jpg (720x958, 90K)

Based and redpilled.

>Yoshi's Island GBA.
More nostalgia... Especially when you had that Mario side game with the pipes and whatnot.
I can already hear the game music playing.

Attached: 22740162.jpg (951x1136, 96K)

PS1 (Spyro, Soul Blade, Crash Bandicoot, FIFA, James Bond) and Gameboy Pocket (Mario, Pokémon) was my childhood.
NGC (Mario, Pokémon, Melee), Wii (several RPGs) and GBA/DS (Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Pokémon) as a teen.
3DS (SSB, Fire Emblem) now.

PC
Starcraft brood war/original
Diablo
Diablo 2 LoD
Warcraft Tides of Darkness+expansion

N64
LoZOoT
Goldeneye

What games? I didn't own a N64, but I played a lot of AoE2, making custom maps and all that

I never really played any license games, but I hear they all kinda sucks. Except that one 007 games on the xbox. My older brother used to kick the shit out of me in 1v1.

I'd like to try out Luigi's mansion at least once, the concept of the game sounds really fun.

I actually played d2lod up until like 2 years ago

It's really fun. Suck up minor and major ghosts with the vac; collect dollars and gold as well as pearls; suck up boos with the vac; light up the mansion one room at a time.

Attached: 59336821.png (960x960, 40K)

Dude I had PC games too many to count. Off the top of my head Rayman, Heart of Darkness, Doom/Heretic/Hexen/Blood, all of the Duke Nukems, all of the Apogee Software platformers, My Friend Koo, Warcraft, Descent, Exile, Tomb Raider, Pitfall, Creatures, Beneath a Steel Sky, Jazz Jackrabbit, pfff I could go on

Fuckin Putt Putt Goes to the Zoo on Windows XP

MOTHERFUCKING SNES/NES AND N64

Attached: dd296d94d4291a77a971a2ed1b06a1f82e594279_hq.jpg (506x312, 19K)

YA SURE TIME TO PLAY. PUTT THE BALL INTO THE WINDMILL YAHH

motherfuckin putt putt

First vidyas I ever played was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on SNES, but it lasted about a year before my mother gave it away to some people that we barely even knew because "muh charity"

Attached: 82465967.png (509x410, 152K)

>super Mario world
Fuck I can remember being a young kid hanging out at McDonald's just to play this on the N64.
My first game was pong. Then I got into arcades really heavy. Arcades were the shit.
You make me feel old sweetie ._.

Attached: images (11).jpg (300x168, 9K)

I feel old, and I'm only 21. Where's the time gone?

Attached: 27797984.png (416x304, 79K)

PS2 and PS1

You're still a young man shut up.
The time goes to the archive for me. So many posts that no one will see or care about.
Monk life in the middle ages must've sucked dick.
(Someone in the future will read this)

I'll save it and read it tomorrow

If this board is still up by I wake up I will post my yugoslavian clone of NES

>You're still a young man shut up.
So are you!

Attached: 51191175.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

That's kinda weird waffle. You're a weird lad.

I wouldn't have it any other way

never had a console, always played on pc

>zoomers can't into cancer
I wish I was still that young. Oh the cringy shit I've done. Found a box of my old shit and just wanted to burn it.
Why you gotta be weird waffle? You got some weird fetish or simmering.

Attached: large.jpg (461x461, 32K)

Normie and the buttpirates again, ruining a good thread with gay dumbass shit.

Attached: mr_tranny.gif (400x426, 41K)

First console was my father's NES, but I don't really have fond memories of that other than specifically remembering Contra or Jackal was my first game.
Late SNES, N64 and PS1 for childhood
PS2 and PC (plus a bunch of emulators) for teenage years.

Xenogears blew my mind.

Attached: Mink 68.jpg (202x239, 10K)

quads

Because not being weird is fucking boring
I've tried it, it didn't suit me, I'm moving on

What kind of weird are we talking? Better not be some gay shit waffle. I know about the things you and Nigel have done.

checkin em

I believe the most appropriate term might be eccentric

>tfw you will never play Cobra Mission and Knights of Xentar with the awful English dub in summer of 1998 while watching Evangelion, Gasaraki and Slayers in LocomotionTV again.

n64
ps2
ps3
switch

>newfag

>mfw I made an epic gamer thread

Attached: bananas.jpg (640x425, 108K)

you planned this didn't you you son of a bitch

Attached: 1522360071567.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Xbox Won
/thread

xbox more like xcocks

Attached: 1518170165928.png (748x756, 168K)

Semi ironically yes
That's a lot of zoomies

Oldest consoles I remember playing were the Famicom and the MegaDrive.
I played whatever was available on the market, which was very limited. Considering the fact that my English proficiency was absolutely shit, I couldn't remember any of their names to save my life.

My parents didn't allow me to have any consoles because they thought they were bad. I managed to convince them to buy me a ps2 slim later on though. I almost only played the king kong game and gta san andreas.

Attached: 4567898767.jpg (600x800, 172K)

I grew up playing super mario 64 and WWF no Mercy that was my favourite game

Attached: 1536098500317.png (1512x1000, 264K)

I grew up playing the secret peepee game with my uncle but dont tell anyone though or you will get in trouble hehe

PC was and still is my thing. Never been much into gaming myself however I have every game console and 3 flatscreens in my living room for my nephews and nieces. I don't use any of that gear myself.

Sega Master System.