The Jow Forums livestock auction!

Roll up! Roll up! Come get your stick!

Tonight we have a colorful selection of domesticated human women. These are all fully human. Call them by their bust-sizes.

If you have any questions about one of them, just ask.

Pay ONLY in Nicemonye or other domestic livestock.

Only ask about one at a time. All sales final.

Attached: PT3FSkF.jpg (2272x1032, 391K)

>nicemonye
Fuck out of here.
If you don't take Jow Forumsbucks you are behind.

69,420 nicemonye for DD

God damn, McKenzie sold.

9001 nicemonye for Autumn

ATTENTION CITIZEN. Multiple third-party individuals have reported one or more fo your recent actions as being inappropriate. Once a citizen is notified in such a manner, said citizen is reviewed by members of the Adeptus Arbites in accordance to the Book of Judgement. Upon review, we have determined that the following actions are in violation of the Book of Judgement: Being the law. Your imperial right of existence has received one judgement, which will expire upon your deathbed. Additional violation may result in disabling of your legs or the permanent termination of your life. Please note that killing yourself will not resolve the judgement on your existence, as you will be reassembled as a semi-sentient servitor until your tithe has been paid to the Imperium. If you wish to form an appeal to the Adeptus Arbites as to counter-act your judgement, please inform us as to why you believe the judgement to be wrongful in 20 words or less

Attached: Arbitrator_b&w.jpg (714x1176, 58K)

Holy hell this chart is attracting the rich crowd. Sold!

You took a wrong turn at /cm/ trying to get to /tg/ didn't you?

Nice, I can't wait to put her to use!

Good luck with her. She's kinda shy, if you couldn't tell. She can be lewd at times.

100k nicemonye for quinn and Mandy.

You can have one. Which do you take?

Mandy she seems more eager.

Mandy is a total troublemaker. She's refused training, despite the addition of several types of pain distributing collar. Good luck with her.

Wow slow auction. I'll put down 5000 on Victoria

I'll slam down 8k nicemonye for her.

16k nicemoyne for Victoria

5000 nicemonye on scout

OP did another auction earlier today so that's probably why

16k nicemonye and one catgirl for Victoria

Attached: fab8eb5cefd2424a2d762469e9a51c7bd2bf546f_hq.jpg (533x770, 62K)

Mother fucket fine take her
I'll put 25k nicemonye on Regan

I really love my Autumn!

If Laci’s not spoken for I’ll take her in exchange for this Pillar Penguin. Not the greatest of his kind, granted, but he is a Chad among his race.

Attached: E69948A5-B9AB-4516-8F86-9A1345596DB4.jpg (573x539, 60K)

Thats some low quality "art"

I’ll throw in about 2000 nicemonye too, with a dog followed by a dick ghost that knocks stuff off shelves if you want to take him off my hands. The dog’s name is Bart, but the ghost won’t talk to anyone and can’t be exorcised.

i wanna be a little loli girl (pic related?)

OP is kill, cannot confirm my bid. Was actually planning to deliver nicemonye and everything.

Well shit, gonna have to hit the next auction. If one even comes up.

It’s cool, I’m the only one who bid on Laci so I’ll grab his book and say I was the only bid, deliver big nicemonye bucks to his next of kin, and book it. He never declined taking Bart, so the cursed dog can stay with his family.