God = an actual faggot

Being a 5'5" male IS worthy of suicide and anyone who says otherwise should get shot in the fucking head

God is a faggot btw

Stupid stupid stupid ass bitch made me endure hell not even he could endure.

Even bitch ass god would have killed himself by now if he were me.

Can we all agree god is a faggot ass bitch? A stupid mother fucker who deserves to rot in hell?

Get black pilled.

Attached: 1536466300688.png (800x1340, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am 5'2" lol

Attached: 7DA25386-2242-4E01-A0D2-3E6E64ED82B0.jpg (850x600, 118K)

Faggot

Cute

true!

Attached: CC56D191-2C1F-45FB-AD19-29E7B1CE90BC.jpg (571x412, 336K)

You need to be 18 to post on this site

this but ironically

You and god are fuck buddys huh?

Attached: 1536468772641.png (825x3872, 219K)

I won't comment on your religious rant but outside of that I knew many short people who did very well socially, got good jobs and were generally very respected and well liked by their peers.

I also know a number of pretty tall people who did terribly in life and were quite unhappy.

The point is that these things don't really matter that much.
98% of what matters is the kind of person you become and make of yourself.
Height alone can perhaps in isolation be an advantage or disadvantage but its largely irrelevant for most people.

Also some guys and even girls find short guys very cute.
I wouldn't mind getting with some short dominant cutie.

Attached: 80173044-288-k7656.jpg (288x450, 24K)

i am -__________________________-

Height affects nearly every male

Attached: 1536468888598.jpg (660x434, 43K)

you stupid?
you some sort of monkey
here*throws banana at you*

Do numbers scare you?

Attached: 1536466550575.jpg (817x800, 204K)

being tall doesn't give you some magical exorbitant privilege buddy unless you're trying to get into basketball or some dumb shit.

I am not saying it has "zero effect" but in the big picture its irrelevant.

Some people are short.
Some people go bald early.

Thats life... accept it and fight or give up and die

Attached: 1536332846185.jpg (1200x600, 79K)

Wrong

If what you said were true, these stats I've listed wouldn't even exist

Attached: 1536469498084.jpg (638x479, 51K)

this shit is all nonsense
being tall doesn't guarantee you a job or a girl or anything
oh my gosh
theres a billion other factors which collectively account for 99% and height being 1% or less
it matters so much less then you think
its a pathetic excuse for not trying to better yourself and achieve whatever it is you want
no different then a tall bald guy saying he's ugly because his hair fell out so now he can't get a girl or a job or whatever

Why don't you use your name anymore?

most stats are bullshit and most people aren't gonna be a ceo or some bigtime businessman so...

Attached: 243650995034212.png (580x867, 629K)

lol who is it?

What do you mean "anymore"?

Why do you want to know my name?

It's Nelson btw suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/

Stats are bs?
...except they aren't?

Attached: 1536468753260.png (480x373, 13K)

hahaaaa get fucked m8
you only have a little under a century on this spacerock and you're gonna spend it wallowing in selfpity
what a waste of time

open a statistics handbook sometime you'll realize what a fuckwad you're being

Attached: 1532796712282.jpg (500x800, 25K)

>open a statistics handbook sometime you'll realize what a fuckwad you're being

The hell?? My thread is nothing BUT statistics.

Not you op, the user talking with you
and don't kys just 'cause you're short, that's retarded

if anything op should kys for his pathetic personality, not his height

Smol and cutepilled

No it's nothing but pictures. Context you retarded fucking nigger ever heard of that word? Without any explanation of dataset, method of analysis, objective statement, anything this is utter dogshit. Classic Jow Forumstard pseudoscience, that's not how it works retard.

>N°1: When you go to this website, you can immediately see him saying his dataset is based on what women insert into their profile under IDEAL parameters, not who they actually end up dating
>N°2: Completely unreadable source -> GET FUCKED
>N°3: The paper quite literally states only 65% of the entire dataset actually PROVIDED an income in the data, all the rest was empty
>N°4: THIS IS A DATASET FROM SWEDEN. PEOPLE ARE TALL IN SWEDEN YOU STUPID RETARD.
>N°5: This is not a statistical analysis. THIS IS A BLOG. Jesus christ

TL;DR: You're a stupid little sperg that never opened a fucking book in his life. You're salty because someone showed you some out of context pictures and you're too much of a pussy to actually work on yourself, so you like to blame other shit instead. So how about you just get your shit together, and do it preferably far away from here, maybe reddit.

Attached: 1513534144532.jpg (718x519, 72K)

>Without any explanation of dataset, method of analysis, objective statement, anything this is utter dogshit

Look at the FUCKING LINKS. The pics have links in the bottom.

There you can read all you want.

SECONDLY,what fucking context do you need to know?? This is about height only like wtf

Holy shit talk about being in denial.

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

Yeah I did look at the links, and I refuted every single one of them, now buzz off illiterate kid

Same

Hardly refuted lmao. It sounds more like you would disregard ANY data showing being short negatively affects your life.

Like the sweden one. Who the fuck cares if "they are tall"???????

The REASON they become suicidal is because they compare their genetics with others and realize they have shot genes dumbass

You're completely fucking retarded. The swedish statistic has nothing to do with suicide. Get fucked

cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/

I guess these stats are shit too and this one (pic)

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-210108.png (1080x1920, 405K)

Except it does, you utter retard. It's in various fucking places online ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/

Here's ANOTHER one

No that's just a new one. Has nothing to do with the previous one you posted it was about height of CEOs you retard
Fuck no wonder Jow Forums is so depressed if they're such naive little fucks

"The authors conducted a record linkage study of the birth, conscription, mortality, family, and census register data of 1,299,177 Swedish men followed from age 18 to a maximum of age 49."

Hardly a shit sample size,retard

Most ceos are tall tho so again,kys for being retarded

Okay dumbass well if you still wanna kill yourself even after realizing that you're posting bullshit then by all means the world is probably better off without you

Except it's not bullshit for fucks sakes

But anyways, I will kms. I know I will because even height surgeries can't fix my fucked up head anymore

It is bullshit. You're not gonna kill yourself because you're short. You're gonna kill yourself because you're a moron.

Nope. I'll do it because of my height and then I'll be just another number. You are wrong here. Height IS the reason and a good one at that

I'm not. You're a moron. Get on with it already

You're the moron who thought the stats were bullshit

You're probably a midget in denial

Ooh scary ad hominems by the teenage brainlet

Attached: 1519544302728.jpg (250x251, 24K)

Isn't that what you're doing?? What a hypocrite

Nah. I can call you every name in the book because as opposed to yours mine are valid. You can't read my height from here. But I can read your intelligence like a book

I can literally flip that argument. That's how generic your insult is. Idiot.