I think I'm having a bit of a psychotic episode...

I think I'm having a bit of a psychotic episode, can we have a thread where we talk about things so that I get distracted please

Ask me questions, I'll answer anything (really)

Attached: aid7657625-v4-728px-Sleep-when-You-Have-Anxiety-Step-4.jpg (728x546, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSDpZJQ4byw
youtube.com/watch?v=TxvpctgU_s8
youtube.com/watch?v=f5qICl3Fr3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you gay

No

Are you gay

I'm not gay

You better not be gay

Boring thread

I'm not, relax

how does this kot grab ya?

Attached: 1526396651669.jpg (960x956, 135K)

I know a lot about physics and religion, if anyone cares about those subjects

I wish I had a cat here with me

Ok, tell me about Temporal Physics and the true nature of the Space-Time Continuum.

Well I've been pretty interested in eternalism and block time recently. I feel this will likely be a feature of the correct quantum gravity theory.

>religion
I'm sure you know a lot about atheist views desu

Attached: 1520156041284.jpg (1280x918, 41K)

God is physics

I'll distract myself by writing. I have something called borderline personality disorder; currently I'm about to finish college and don't have clear prospects for after that. This is getting me pretty stressed out. I have met a girl online about two weeks ago, and after 10 days of daily talking (and even calling each other), she has disappeared. One feature of borderline personality is that I'm extremely sensitive to abandonment. I have become obsessed with the thought that she has met someone else, and this has gotten me stressed near the limit of what I'm capable of managing, that's why I'm making this thread and also listening to some gay relaxation video on youtube.

I feel like my thoughts are disorganized. I'm also shaking and feeling very anxious. I have had panic attacks in the past, but I'm not having the difficulty in breathing which comes with that. The features are that of a small psychotic episode.

I do but I find atheist rather boring, since it's incorrect

I agree

How was your day?

>I do but I find atheist rather boring, since it's incorrect
I was skeptical about you but you've convinced me, you're BASED

>I have met a girl online about two weeks ago, and after 10 days of daily talking (and even calling each other), she has disappeared. [...] etc.
I think what's happened more than likely is that the girl became uncomfortable and abandoned the chat - not because of YOU, but simply because a lot of people tend to drop things when things get out of their comfort zone. Just consider how many times you've backed out of something without giving it a real chance, including those times that you've regretted it.

Just remember that the other person is a person and know that they were DEFINITELY not doing anything out of malice. Be wary of spooking her, but definitely don't worry about things you can't control. (Yeah, I know it's easier to say than do, but I promise it'll be ok. You gotta believe me!)

do you think psychiatrists and psychologists are inherently bad people or just people doing their job?

It was okay until the afternoon, I was distracted reading some papers and updating my personal finance spreadsheets. The night is being the way you are seeing in this thread.

>not because of YOU, but simply because a lot of people tend to drop things when things get out of their comfort zone.
I think you are absolutely correct. She did mention she had just ended a relationship and was afraid of getting too attached to someone. Still, my irrationality fills me with feelings of innapropriation and worthlessness.

Thanks for writing this.

I don't think they are bad, they are just people trying to make their living. If anything, many of them are misguided.

would you trust them though?
especially the pyschiatrists, since they can describe "medication"

I wouldn't trust a psychiatrist unless I was so severe that I couldn't function 90% of the days, in which case medication would likely be better than nothing. I think psychologists tend to be beneficial though, I don't go to any mainly because I don't have enough money, otherwise I'd see one every week or two.

I'm watching this lmao, that's what rock bottom looks like

youtube.com/watch?v=QSDpZJQ4byw

how many fingers am I holding up?

Attached: sonicmariominecraft4.gif (50x50, 2K)

Sometimes i think people are looking at me while i walk around the campass

I make sure to wear dark clothes to not get noticed. I think it might be my hair. I got in an elevator with some females and they said they liked my hair, calling it fluffy and wanting to touch it. I also have fairly clear skin, skinny and tall. Women have said that im not ugly, some say im cute.

Attached: 11D55ACA-049A-4506-9DB5-7EDAA5EEB968.jpg (1200x800, 301K)

That's good, it's good if women like you and engage you

I have calmed myself and am stable now by the way, but if you still want to ask me stuff, feel free. I'm still here.

Nothing to ask, just glad that you're calm now

Thanks

Aw, i just now saw the thread. I wanted to post nooses and goreand creepy webms to freak you out.

Attached: R-CC-Gun-Suicide-1.jpg (640x443, 73K)

leave Jow Forums edgelord

Well fuck you

dub quads checked

only if you get non-shit taste in anime first.

Hehe, mentally unstable babby

Attached: 1531765416534.jpg (720x996, 108K)

@6446692
(this response was intentionally left blank)

Attached: 1525060433930m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

What music do you like?
Do you know anything about psychology?
>religion
What are your thoughts on agnosticism?

>Do you know anything about psychology?
Yeah, I have read quite a lot about it over many years. I'm 25 now, and have been interested in psychology for about 6 years now, I think.

>What are your thoughts on agnosticism?
I think it's a valid position, although it restricts you from realizing some really interesting stuff about reality. Religion is one of those things where much more comes out of it than you put in. Kind of like how the invention of complex numbers, which started out as kind of a trivial tool, ended up unfolding into a huge area of mathematics with deep implications.

>What music do you like?
Mostly electronic and pop music. I listen to music a lot, it helps me stabilize my emotions.

Cool, what would you recommend for a beginner to get into psychology before college besides high school courses? I barely know anything about it but it seems interesting to me.

Yeah, I'm sure being religious makes you happier and stuff but I don't think it's that simple to somehow make myself change my beliefs to do that. I'm sure it is a nice thing to have to help you through tough times though.

Do you like any artists in particular?

You could try some of the following to see which you like best
>reading some books by Jung
>watching some of the psychology classes by jordan peterson (yeah I know the guy is kind of a meme, but the lectures are pretty good)
>reading the DSM
>reading some random papers on ncbi about particular themes of your interest. You can download the papers for free at booksc.org
>just reading some random wikipedia articles about general stuff like MBTI, big 5, personality disorders, etc
Those are just some ideas

>Yeah, I'm sure being religious makes you happier and stuff but I don't think it's that simple to somehow make myself change my beliefs to do that.
Yeah, it's impossible to change someone's mind easily. You either realize it or you don't; it's like trying to explain color to a colorblind person.

>Do you like any artists in particular?
How about these two
youtube.com/watch?v=TxvpctgU_s8
youtube.com/watch?v=f5qICl3Fr3w

wow, that is pretty gay. I'd seek serious help from a professional.

Attached: 1428158604866.png (1001x717, 798K)

Thanks man I'll check those out. I do know a little bit about MBTI but that's about the extent of my psych knowledge so far. I do like MBTI stuff though, even if they're just an estimate and personalities can't really be simplified to only 16 or whatever

>Yeah, it's impossible to change someone's mind easily. You either realize it or you don't; it's like trying to explain color to a colorblind person.
Yeah, that's a good analogy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxvpctgU_s8
>youtube.com/watch?v=f5qICl3Fr3w
Hm, haven't heard of those songs and I don't have headphones on me so I can't listen to them but thanks for sharing :/