Talk about whatever you want I don't care

talk about whatever you want I don't care

Attached: 1527212293009.jpg (224x256, 22K)

Sage

El goblino...
Also sage

Attached: 35465786754.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

great job guys

I come with a gift

Attached: the louisiana boy.png (249x363, 27K)

holy shit its me

you nailed the nose

that picture is really unflattering in hindsight I should take another for you spergs to spam instead

whats the point?

Attached: 1524786928411.png (657x527, 58K)

enjoy

thanks fren I unironically went back and did the nose like twice

would be fun to fool around with

I've never actually watched anime but have less than 10 - 15 non-anime reaction images
Should I start and become a weeb, I'm thinking of naruto to begin with

Attached: 68754446_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 710K)

there is no point but every thread I make has my face in it so I guess thats the point now lol
I’ve done really fucking stupid things at this caliber before. I remember distinctly taking a half naked shot of myself and sending it to all of my snapchat streaks. The main problem I had with it was that I was still trying to back pedal and make up for how fucking stupid it was. I’m just owning up to the fact that my face is out there at this point, funny edits have been made anyway

>there is no point but every thread I make has my face in it so I guess thats the point now lol
i was more asking from an existential stand point

same. if you don't like it don't force yourself to watch it but it can't hurt to try.

Attached: 1536966993342.jpg (446x640, 69K)

Don't start with Naruto, way too much filler. I started with TTGL, it's only 24(I think?) episodes so it should be a good entry.

Only reason I don't like putting my face online is that I have delusions of grandeur, if you know you're not going to become a politician or something just go crazy with it, imo. It's funny when someone is so ballsy about it all.

If you are looking on a purely physical plane of existence there is no meaning to life. There are billions of us and once we die we will all be forgotten in due time. I believe that this is why there are so many religions in this world. Humans have always been trying to create meaning in this world and religion just so happens to be the best way of doing so. I believe in christianity myself not because I think it gives my life meaning but the overwhelming amount of evidence it has against other major world religions just hooks me on. It also helped me tons in my life already. But yeah life has no meaning if you are edgy basically

>but the overwhelming amount of evidence it has against other major world religions just hooks me on
uh oh

I’m a pretty risky guy online and in real life if you couldn’t tell already. Works sometimes, other times doesn’t

Don’t

Don't pretend it isn't the most applicable religion there is, fren

So long as you keep being based then it'll work out on here desu

Attached: 1531566211361.gif (500x281, 610K)

Attached: 456798657.jpg (1125x1103, 143K)

the bible was literally scrapped together by a bunch of kings to control people and just retells a bunch of other stories from religions that came before it. i never understood why people think Christianity is any more valid than the next religion

Wait do atheists still use that argument?

>But yeah life has no meaning if you are edgy basically.

That's because the term "meaning of life" was warped and over advertised like crazy to push people into mumbo jumbo.
I agree that life always has meaning but it doesn't have to be a deep altruistic path of moral righteousness.
The meaning of life for some can be just smoking weed all day and watching cartoons. That doesn't make someone edgy though.

Attached: 1465176722579.jpg (594x395, 76K)

Every day I wake up and go on Jow Forums, and what do I see? I see niggers. I see niggers being niggers. I see niggers being niggers whilst posting nigger stuff. NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Attached: KillYourself .jpg (680x680, 36K)

Start with Shoujo Tsubaki Midori, its a nice and easygoing animu for beginners

An orphaned girl is raped and abused after she joins a freak show circus. Her life seems hopeless until a magician joins the troupe.

Attached: 1529847299541.png (387x417, 212K)

Attached: 1486324920150.jpg (469x422, 42K)

you wanna actually refute it or?

Well considering it's baseless I think the burden of proof is on you, my man. Like, at the very least, I can admit that it was compiled by the Catholic Church a long time ago, but it certainly wasn't done to "control people." That's just propaganda.

also of course it's going to share stories with its contemporaries, modern Judaism, Islam, and Christianity are all formed from Judaism, and other polytheistic and paganistic religions from that region were all taken from the same cloth.

in other words, no u

If religion is a fabrication the who created the air, the earth, etc? Dumbass.

how is that just propaganda. I grew up a Christian, the Bible is literally meant to control your life, I don't understand how you can deny that lol. It's a book of rules for life and metaphoric lessons

If I told you "Get down! There's a sniper going to shoot you!" are you going to interpret that as me trying to control your life or save it?

That's seriously your analogy for the Bible lol? Holding back science and killing people who aren't like you for centuries isn't saving people's lives. Sure it's helped plenty of people, but don't act like the Bible is some untouchable statement of morality

The book literally tells you to give 10% of what you earn to church

Weren't most of the audience of the bible in the beginning poor as all hell?

Yes but the church was also poor as hell.

There's that propaganda again. I'd like to remind you that the Catholic Church was the harbinger of many of the most important scientific advances in history. Beyond that, the bible does not advocate for killing people, period. The old testament, sure, but if you actually practice the faith you know that that is disregarded due to bible version 1.1, commonly called the "New Testament update" where you're meant to promote peace and love. Love thy neighbour? Love thy enemy? You know? And I know you're thinking about it, don't bring up the crusades. You can find concrete proof that the saracens invaded for literally hundreds of years until the crusades were called to defend literally all of europe.

Yes, because Churches need money. It's the guide for how the religion is run. You have to provide for that sort of thing.

also I think you're ignoring the fact that the goal of the scripture is literally to save peoples' souls from being banished to hell alongside the demons come armageddon. You're looking at this from a purely secular view.

yup I agree that catholism had a lot of advances in science compared to other sects of Christianity. You know why? They were forced into being catholics, funny how that works. And the Bible has literally been used as a tool to unjustifiably kill people since it's modern inception. And it's not like a peaceful philosophy hasn't been used in other religions, just look at Asian religions. Still not seeing why it's any more valid than any other bull shit coping mechanism religion

And now you're talking magic. Fun! Prove that demons are gonna come from hell when Christ returns and I'll be with you. Otherwise I'll keep believing it's a scare tactic to control people

Why did the church need money? And why did people need the church, wasn't enough to just pass the book onto the people and let them follow god without a paid tutoring system?

Are you kidding me? You can't honestly believe that. Christianity spread through peaceful conversion 10 times for every 1 time there was a war.

Why are you ignoring the point of the bible if you're arguing with me about the point of the bible? It doesn't matter IF you believe what the bible says, it's still meant to save your soul. That's the point of it. No matter how much you stick your fingers in your ears and say "God is dead! God is dead!" It's not going to change the fact that it's meant for benevolence and not malevolence. If you're not even going to consider the alternate view then don't @me.

literally every religion is meant to save your soul.

Many people couldn't read back then so they needed a church to educate them. It's still retarded because an omnipotent being is too cheap to help out the only place where people could learn about him. Or that he didn't give people the ability to read his own book

Ok, glad we're on the same page. You were saying before that the bible was meant to control people instead of save them.

Well to be fair He did give us paradise until humanity was given free will, and now He allows us to make our own decisions without his intervention.

I mean I suppose if you look at it from the person who is following a religion, yes the intent is to save their soul and holy shit the fucking birds outside of my apartment are flying out of the tree like crazy I'm actually freaked the fuck out I think I'm too fucked up

but from the perspective of the people who pieced together the Bible out of a bunch of loose rip offs of other religions it's to control people

You ok with the birds and all that???

But the people who pieced the bible together were believers of the faith. Heck, I looked it up a minute ago to be sure and apparently it was a combined effort from the books that they gathered and knew from that time and the ones that the people seemed to be more keen on, and so they considered it as divine intervention and cut it down a bit from their original number, even.

I honestly just wish I was dead and my consciousness was gone. I hate living

nah I'm not okay

That doesn't address the point
You don't violate someone's free will by helping them do something they already want to do . He also gave us innate knowledge of how to do many things like how to breathe or eat . So why hasn't he taught us how to read.

I hope you're alright. You aren't in the path of that hurricane are you? I'll say a couple prayers for you, be safe, ok? Drink some water and get in bed to calm down if it's anxiety. I promise it'll be ok.

I don't think that addresses the point of Him leaving us to our own devices, either. If He actively participated in our lives there wouldn't be much room for us to voluntarily give ourselves to Him. Either way, I don't want to argue any more due to the other user getting stressed out.

I'm that guy that also lives in Georgia I think we talked about it yesterday maybe. I just want it all to stop I wish I was in the hurricanes path. I think I'm too far in land though, literally on a border city to Alabama

He does actively participate in our lives though. He literally has a plan for us and he also answers our prayers.

It can be hard sometimes but you just have to believe that things will be better. I struggled with suicidal thoughts and panic attacks for a few years, I understand how it can weigh down on you. But you have to understand that your consciousness is special. You have to understand that you are not something that you should want to throw away. It's hard when you've felt down for so long and had so many hiccups in your life to just keep going but I promise, I promise that it will be alright. I pray for you to have guidance so that you can see clearly. Please be ok.

lmao get b&edon ashley

LOLE someone got b&

But not in perceptible ways to an outside observer. It's a balancing act, perhaps, but very clearly the ways that He influences us are im ways so that we can strengthen our faith in Him rather than to further out own earthly wants. If He bent to our whims or coddled us then who's to say we would actually love Him as we do now? Maybe I don't have the right answers that you're looking for right now. Sorry.

wat

he got banned again

Look at OP image

I saw after posting so I could refresh the page. I wonder why the m*ds have a hateboner for him, anyway? Is he even still on today?

Yeah ban this guy but the rate my face thread is still alive.
Abib pls.

psycho mod hates avatarfags. He's giving out 30 days b& for it now.

Well looks like we all need to post Ashley more often I guess!

Attached: 1535070603098.png (700x700, 334K)

good thing retards don't know how to use proxies

you're next btw

based and epic hacker korbo

Honestly haven't been b& in a while but what are they going to get me for? Not like there aren't other gimmick anons and/or namefrens all over bint

Attached: 1536188337428.jpg (850x1217, 145K)

also wow I just noticed your id

avatarfagging no one gets to decide how many pics you must post to be an avatarfag

well if they ban me I'll just wait it out. When I get my PC back running that would be a different story.

Attached: 1534899201273.jpg (332x264, 35K)

How is allowing a church to teach his message without talking other people's money a furthering our earthly wants. Church is literally the most important thing when it comes to strengthening our faith. Also there have been many occasions where he did do things that made it clear that he was perceptible. He has preformed many miracles in the Bible and has shown himself in the flesh with Jesus Christ. He's also violated people's free will by turning them into salt or killing someone who pulled out during sex.

I'm going to unpack this bit by bit because I'm tired and want to make sure I give coherent responses.

>How is allowing a church to teach his message without talking other people's money a furthering our earthly wants. Church is literally the most important thing when it comes to strengthening our faith.
I thought we left that topic, my bad. To answer your question - to the best of my ability - I imagine it was partly due to the fact that the Church is run by the people in it rather than God himself, and so is part of our own personal choices. I'm not wholly confident in that answer, but that's my only summation I can give right now.
>Also there have been many occasions where he did do things that made it clear that he was perceptible. He has preformed many miracles in the Bible and has shown himself in the flesh with Jesus Christ.
But in modern day and even (perhaps ESPECIALLY) in antiquity there were still many people unconvinced even by His seemingly opaque acts. Perhaps He intervened more often because there was less knowledge of the world overall? Perhaps because people couldn't communicate as quickly, or as well, or be believed as readily? I can't say for certain, but I could imagine a myriad of reasons. In any case, many people still don't believe in Him, so I don't think it necessarily contradicts my earlier opinion. Perhaps this is a stretch?
>He's also violated people's free will by turning them into salt or killing someone who pulled out during sex.
Both were warned not to do so.

in any case, like I said, I'm tired. I know it must feel like a cop-out but I don't feel fully capable to discuss this in length any longer. I hope you understand.

Dragonball why do I feel like this

It could be many things. But it will pass. You will prosper and grow as they do.

>Both were warned not to do so.
In the story of job
Job gets everything he has taken away without his consent and without warning

Yes, due to God's confidence in his faith. That one is actually one of my favorite books in the bible. I consider it in a different context than the other two (or at least with regards to Lot's wife, as the other of the two has less context.) Lot's wife was witnessing miracles and knew that God's hand was acting, and was told not to look back, but still did; whereas Job seemingly had no idea that God was doing anything to him, and acting entirely through faith, much like we do in our modern times. At least to my recollection of the tale.