Romanians are white

But I am not, that's beside the point.
My mission here is to inform you, on behalf of the association known as "Free Evropa", towards which I hold no affiliation that we are in debt towards, what should be called the greatest nation in the world.
The Great European Union has decided that we as pure blooded Europeans, owe money to the establishment of Greater Judea and that we should look upon ourselves to donate as much of our tax money towards its expansion.
It's a lot to take, I know, but we should forget our differences and realise, that, if a person of colour, such as myself can change and give the much-owed reparations to God's Chosen people, so should you.
The Power Is Within You!

Attached: romania-boy-wearing-folk-costume-romanian-people-children1.jpg (640x479, 178K)

Attached: 1522629777862.jpg (640x640, 181K)

>Click here
Yea buddy if ur not white get the fuck out of europe that's OUR homeland not ours

>"Free Evropa"
Is that Dugin?

Because fuck you if it is

FUCK

YOU

Attached: dugin Z Brzezinski.png (602x452, 305K)

Dugin is /ourguy/, faggot.
He is a staunch white nationalist just like Putin.

Eurasia is the future.

Attached: 812.jpg (655x606, 39K)

>But I am not
So remove yourself from Europe you worthless subhuman

>But I am not
Gypsy detected.

>He is a staunch white nationalist just like Putin.
Good job triggering Putin and Russia redpill drops with this shitpost

>Ost-Baltic Finnic ethnic Russians are less than 65% of the population
well done!

Immediately start self-gassing procedures.

Gypsies are more European than half of the west.
Let that sink in for a bit.

>more European
Technically impossible.

You are either a pure blood European or not. Period

Besides, gypsies are a subhuman mix of australoboroginal abbos, lowest caste indians, arabs and turks

>Black worshiper
>/ourguy/

Pick one faggot

Romanian here, OP is high on crack

>You are either a pure blood European or not. Period
Not possible

Why not both?

good for memes

Attached: 41564785_1920742931297120_2575689769992323072_o.jpg (640x1468, 111K)

Who said they weren’t? Romania has plenty of of blonde haired and blue eyed people

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Attached: Soviet_Pyramid.jpg (630x859, 116K)

Romanians are not only shitted on but Poles as well. They laugh now, but in 40 years they will try flocking to Central and Eastern Europe. What will Poles and Romanians tell them? To fuck off of course.

That's copypasta material right there

there there, I'll post a qt catholic Romanian friend from Spain.
Definitely white

Attached: Captura.jpg (650x654, 55K)

It IS copypasta :)

Attached: 15036285_699945496837792_3394592755020151720_n.jpg (733x960, 520K)

'Ca-mi-ai pula, Jidan infect!

Attached: imptrash.png (395x604, 169K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1537095882945.jpg (2054x1683, 1.05M)

Oy veey, good goyim.