Why would we prevent such hotties from flooding Europe?

Why would we prevent such hotties from flooding Europe?

Attached: 00103093940.png (596x556, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=atv3f_1536786842
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because their statistically proven to commit more crimes, and be the biggest beinefits of any social welfare program

But they're cute and pretty good at topping (I like their aggressive behavior in bed)

Just look at the gay european in this video who thought the same thing. He was hanging around with these "refugees" like they were normal human beings. This is your fate.

maybe because......

Attached: Womens_Physical_Security1_2_2011_0.jpg (550x344, 32K)

because of this....!

I already had sex with moroccan men and they were nice and not behaving like that

why should not i go out and lynch some fucking faggot on sunday
oh
i should
cya

I guess you will enjoy deportation to morroco then

Flag checks out

Attached: 1475046403713.jpg (1152x864, 150K)

I am not moroccan, but I kinda wish. I mean I always wanted to live in the banlieue due to the lifestyle and all of the gay muslims in the closet but I'm.... well I'm too white and don't blend in

>is french
>likes to get fucked by non whites
Everything checks out.

Dick is international

>I dont mind being thrown off of a roof, as long as a hottie does it.

are you male?

>Dick is international
Excuse me what?

>flag
Are you posting from a boat or something?

kill yourself faggot nigger

Attached: 13272348348954734.png (1357x800, 25K)

Yes

Ur also a retard

this a fag board now?

kill yourself twitter faggot

no

End yourself faggot poster.

t. moroccan diaspora

Are you one of those based engineers?Because a Swede will never usher such words.

No but I kinda wish, or just being half moroccan

Look at the state of those women though. Double chin incoming, clearly divorced early mothers in the middle of a midlife crisis. Retards like them are not representative of a people. And the poster is probably a faggot so no loss there.

Either we win or the muslims win, faggots will be exterminated either way. Remember that, faggot.

They're young and average looking

why would you want to be a shitskin

this kek, liberals have no idea what waits them they're basically fucked either way and they'll see the paradise they created

You would be surprised, most people hate faggots in Sweden and not only because of the Pride parade. Don't fall for all the memes, Impalerbro, there are 9 million Swedes and not even 2% of our population are akin to the memes posted here, it's the dreaded fake news. Faggots and faggot sympathizers are the worst people to walk this Earth along side shitskins and mudslimes.

Attached: i565^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (1057x1057, 124K)

Not all non-whites are Muslims though, same for immigrants.
I mean France is full of diaspora from ex-colonial states like Congo, Vietnam or Senegal

Then you should move to their home country.

But you arent 9 million Swedes, arent you like 65% ethnic at this point destined to be a minority by 2030? And I had my fair experience with a bunch of Swedish women here and I can guarantee it to you they do very much protect the lgbt.

Fuck off faggot immigrate to Morocco and out of Europe.

>France is full of diaspora from ex-colonial states like Congo, Vietnam or Senegal
Kinda explains the problems with France.

Yeah about that.

Attached: 231314.png (420x507, 39K)

So?

That is having it lightly. If the kikes or chins win, they'll be living like palis or replaced like Tibetens

Attached: 1536930439507.jpg (810x650, 82K)

Those betas can't even stay in their own country without getting killed. Sad

So what you think that the rest of the population are just Arabs? Don't make me wanna spit on you,you're smarter than this. What do you think happens when Finns, Balts, Slavs or other Europeans at all move to Sweden they automatically belong to that "probably 65% ethnic" category. Swedes never have been many but you're smarter than falling for the bogus other fucking article "diS CulTure MinoRotiy iN Dis YeAr" which are based upon how the shit looks that day, not paying any mind to the fact that we are deporting people back to their countries. Sweden is not alone in this fact, Germany and England is in a worse spot than us but we still get the most shit on our plate. And YOUR personal interaction with a few Swedish women does not mean anything, they are not even close to being 0.5% of all Swedish women so they do not represent them.

The world isn't so black and white, a lot of people could do with thinking further than their nose goes.

If it comes to weapons it will, but no European country is gonna fall to this plague. And if you don't believe in your fellow Europeans, you're part of the problem. Wish all the best to you Vladbro.

(Picture is AfS waving goodbye to the heap of Afghans getting deported)

Attached: afgha_3.jpg (500x328, 60K)