ITT: Most Autistic Thing You Do

>be me
>driving home tonight at 2 am
>alone, no one on road
>yell "nigger, faggot, cunt, spic, AIDS, ass, titties, motherfucker, cocksucker, sand nigger, gook, zipperhead, penis, cock, vagina, whore, gay, tranny, asshole, cuck, balls"
>giggle to self

Attached: drive-2011-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

>most autistic thing I do
hang out on Jow Forums

/thread

I talk to myself as if I were discussing with my Jow Forumsack friends.

I talk to myself regularly and then think Im a genius for what I say. Every morning, every night.

>be afraid of other people
>compensate by using edgy slurs when noone is around
What a badass you are.

your car would probably report you if you did this anyways

Attached: 1536857442100.jpg (3840x2160, 431K)

This.

I talk to myself in the car all the time....It feels nice to sometimes just get my thoughts out, sometimes I imagine myself giving an interview or something.

Make shitty gifs and think they’re works of art. Cos I’m a shit cunt. All of them are shite without context, and I repeatedly fail to link the gif to anything resembling context. But I don’t care

Attached: 1534521774741.png (543x653, 421K)

Go outside and make some friends or some shit.

Pretty much this

Something similar I do. Whenever I want to get myself psyched up and I'm in my car, I scream at the top of my lungs. Not like a girly screech, more like a battle cry or a roar. One time I did that in traffic and the guy in front of me must have seen me in his rearvision. So he pulls over to let me pass.

Best unintentional power play of my life

anyone who doesnt do this is an npc anyway

sometimes when I finally get in the car and im not at a stoplight or where people can hear me I just scream

Attached: 0508E0BE-CEC9-48CB-843D-0327B869F69F.jpg (736x883, 63K)

woah! me too but its not really a battle cry its just letting out the bottled up emotions.

Yeah, sometimes I do that one too. But they are two different screams. What I was referring to isn't an emotional thing. I do it on the way to the gym because I want to get in the mood to basically kill something before I start.

Sometimes when I'm really frustrated on the other hand I will just let it all out in a similar fashion.

I like to imagine Banshee giving me a blowjob every night

Attached: Banshee Blowjob.webm (800x600, 122K)

Basically gave myself carpal tunnel giving the computer screen the finger. Actually makes me feel better.

Everything is gonna be ok!!

Attached: C74F0751-F84A-42DA-A8B1-B6788DF4A297.jpg (1000x889, 107K)

Wtf nigger

When I'm shitting in a toilet cubicle at work and I hear someone walk by I make scary faces in their direction. Gets me through the day.

Thanks mate. You too. I've got a job interview tomorrow, got a really good feeling about it, if I get it, my whole world will change. You got anything good on the horizon user?

i'm usually singing or talking to myself in the shower. i remember in high school during winter break i was staying with my girlfriend at her parents house. and she told me that her parents heard talking in the shower and asked who i was in there with, and she was just like, he likes talking to himself in the shower. not even ashamed of it.

also in my current shower set-up, sometimes i'll pull the shower curtain back and i can see myself in the mirror, and so i thrust my dick and balls forward and say, "i'm a man." it's just a joke, but i never get tired of it.

i have plenty more stupid autistic things i do that bring me joy, most outside the shower, but i have things to do right now, so i won't be sharing them.

why don't you be nice to your co-workers and print this out for them?

Attached: BEAKED.jpg (667x1000, 73K)

Well I’m taking some classes again and I feel like I can do it and overall now life is like paradise compared to how it was just a few years ago

>i'll pull the shower curtain back and i can see myself in the mirror, and so i thrust my dick and balls forward and say, "i'm a man."
thats actually really cute

Attached: 2D498F32-BAC4-4C91-A508-4751DFDC3332.jpg (480x480, 27K)

get outta here chad boy

Attached: you can do it.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

This looks like a younger version of my mate's mum, and considering when it was taken it's not entirely impossible it's her

Only if you do the same with this.

Attached: 1463087086473.jpg (851x660, 80K)

I do this as if I was trying to softpill normies and saw I big improvement on my convertion rates.
Larping as a normie is the most effective strat so far...

Attached: legit.png (703x66, 38K)

This but from my garage

I use my balls as a back stop when I wipe my ass. This is a stupid thread non political

Many have tried to look her up but all they find is the faggot who took the pictures of naked people posing next to animals.

You should definitely show him anyway.

Attached: 1488892097799.gif (128x128, 151K)

Can you put me in touch with your mate's mum?

>be me
>work night shift at Amazon warehouse
>”doors” job
>by myself in trailer
>privately cuss out all my supervisors and coworkers
>call them lazy spics and niggers
>talk to them later on in like I like them
They’re legitimately lazy spics and niggers. Fuck them. White’s make up like 10% of the workforce. If I ran that shit, Bezos would personally give me $1 billion. I would have that shit in check.

I don't know what autism is but I'm sure I have it. I graduated in 05
>scream AAAAAAHHHHH to the tones of the lawnmower as I mow
>audibly laugh at my own incomplete jokes in my head that I share with nobody at random times
>crawl into the narrow space between my own couch and wall whenever it looks comfy. sometimes sleep there
>verbally berate any electronics that refuse to comply with my wishes. using extremely vulgar, racist, sexist vocabulary.
>listen to pre-2000 anime soundtracks through headphones at maxed out volume in the dark for hours, while pretending to fight like a ninja
>I won't eat food or even drink water in the presence of strangers except to bare minimum to pass socially. If I am transiting with food I will attempt to hide it. For this reason I grocery shop at the lowest traffic hours and always after dark, and I will park my vehicle such that I can quickly sneak all my groceries in with no chance of notice. I will hoard food or eat well beyond fullness to avoid being seen with my own food but to also avoid starving myself.
>Also related to food and politicians, I collect pictures of political figures eating food.

Attached: 1515131984677.jpg (290x290, 40K)

Damn, that could have been our new flag.

Attached: fetch.gif (500x278, 1.19M)

That's actually really endearing, but definitely completely autistic and downright bizarre

Wew. My fookin spirit animal.