How do you cope with sadness, Jow Forums? Something that lots of effort was spent on making was dropped suddenly...

How do you cope with sadness, Jow Forums? Something that lots of effort was spent on making was dropped suddenly, and everyone left unhappy, and that makes me feel terrible.

Attached: sadno.jpg (500x500, 191K)

I take a nap. When I wake up I usually feel better.

Attached: 4567987865.jpg (442x500, 88K)

Same. Just rest it off.

Music and chocolate.

The knowledge that your enemies have been crushed before you?

Beer and some vidya. Maybe a nap as well like other anons in the thread.

Alcohol.
Enough to forget everything

i go to the gym and dont create threads for attention nor bump threads just because of a reddit fairy

You must really impress people with those acrobatics, user. I don't think I could touch my stomach to my face doing a handstand.

no im pretty scrawny still. i've only been going for 3 months so i've only made a little progress. also im too stupid so see if that was a suck my own dick joke

Meh. I cut wood to get my gains in, and according to studies its easier to keep at it since there's something in sawdust that encourages testosterone pumping.

There is no such thing as happiness just pure bullshit

Attached: 1d3963594951f1c7697ffd72ccdef507.jpg (1000x667, 28K)

>cut wood
are you a lumberjack or something?
t.

Attached: wubba lubba dub dub gamers rise up.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Part-time woodcutter in between being a carpenter. Mostly deal in disposing trees killed by bark beetles, sometimes get odd jobs clearing someone's yard.

I just eat a bunch of crunchy chips and sip some beer. I'm good the next day.

Testing.

Turn off adblocker.

>How do you cope with sadness, Jow Forums?
Drugs and alcohol

An AR-15, a 125cc bike, a mask of Obama and everything necessary to rob a jewelry.
And a Hawaiian shirt.

Attached: 1534059946596.jpg (600x600, 221K)

Sounds like a decisive how-to guide for a Hotline Miami reject.

Video games. The comfortable, non-competitive type.