/FTG/: Jow Forums Finds the Genes general

user's are compiling the data as we speak, get in here

JF addressed some user's post about the correlation between genes, race and intelligence.
youtu.be/PflO4oUByjw?t=1714
starts at: 28:34

Data:
researchgate.net/publication/326558971_Gene_discovery_and_polygenic_prediction_from_a_genome-wide_association_study_of_educational_attainment_in_11_million_individuals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/variation/tools/1000genomes/

Attached: skin color.jpg (474x474, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jfg.world
pastebin.com/SqgFpprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha that pic.

One user thinks he's already got it finished

Attached: IQ SNPs and race.png (1058x1334, 148K)

my fucking thighs hurt like fucking hell from doing squats i better turn into a chad or else im gonna be fucking mad

I already did it, but I need alternatives to Pastebin because it has a 512 KB limit

Attached: done.png (2451x721, 217K)

google drive? mediafire?

HOST IT ON A FREE WEBSITE FOR NOW JACKASS

E-mail it over to JF @ JFGWorld

Can you do one with random SNPs of the same amount used in the selected sample, that don't overlap with the cognitive sample as well?

I want anonymity. I already found one. Just wait.

>E-mail it over to JF @ JFGWorld
whoops, his email can be found here
jfg.world

Pls make a Chicago PD thread!!

Thanks to the user that mentioned Jupyter notebooks, never heard of it before, looks like an amazing tool.

What sociopolitical implications does this have for real?

>What sociopolitical implications does this have for real?

Attached: boom.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

lolin for pushups

pray for me I've been gettin digimon

Niggers are genetically dumb.
Meaning they'll always be a bother to society.

Fuck your data you white bastard.

Attached: 02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w1200.h630.jpg (1199x630, 219K)

pastebin.com/SqgFpprk

Here you go.

suck my benis pls mommy

Email it to that scientist or use it yourselves if you want

IQ has nothing to do with genetics, fucking idiot. It has everything to do with conditions.

ID: Nigg

Even real thorough science can't compete with this level of autism. You win guys.

Attached: one_mug_man.gif (480x479, 263K)

Can you create one of random SNPs as well?

can you screenshot it?

Kekistani actually, you racist. Check your privilege.

woah privilege checked

wanna bang?

Attached: 546824260-612x612.jpg (555x612, 36K)

So I looked up these SNP for Utah whites, Beijing Chinese, Nigerians and Chicanos in LA. Looks about right. Pretty impressed with how almost only blacks are missing these. Are they Neanderthal related or something?

Blacks are a different subspecies Jow Forums was right and so was your gut feeling everything you look at a negro.

Attached: IntelligenceSNP.png (574x658, 40K)

Neanderthal are the smart ones

Screenshot what?

That's really easy man. Anyone can do it. The real complexity was merging all these different tables.

But if nobody does it, I guess I will, but later.

Yes. I meant the SNP.

HERE YOU HAVE BOTH DATABASES MERGED

DOWNLOAD AND REUPLOAD ELSEWHERE BECAUSE PASTEE.EE EXPIRES EVENTUALLY

I'LL TRY TO KEEP THE PASTEBIN UPDATED WITH A NEW PASTEE.EE LINK THOUGH

Appreciate the data, thanks. Did you happen to e-mail it to JF or should we do that?

where is the SNP for Israeli jews, Ethiopians, Syrians and jews in Palestine I'm asking for a friend

I just want you to know that I am not high IQ enough to appreciate what you are doing, but I highly encourage you (and the rest of you reading this) to do the same. I would help if I could.

I say we keep this under wraps for as long as possible till we conclude this means that genes effect intelligence. If we keep it under wraps long enough, the Streisand effect will make this come out harder then it normally would.

My bad

>genes effect intelligence
Nobody denies this

I didn't email him. I am just leaving it out there in the open. You guys email anyone you want or use the data yourselves.

>Nobody denies this
do you go outside?

Thanks user

Damn gottee

Nigg

Attached: Roy-MacGregor.jpg (638x960, 95K)

There's no point in keeping this under wraps. The truth is the truth. If they want to deny it, they will, now or in 10 years. Better if it's now.

OP pic is funny lol

GOT HEEEM ESKEEETI UH
I LOVE IT

Kekistani, you normie

Try it sometime

Looking autists all over the world learning how to do science and doing a collaboration is one of the most beautifull things that Jow Forums has done.

I love you all faggots.

Attached: 1530255244534.jpg (362x447, 62K)

BUMP

Download this. Spread it.

bump.
Jow Forums working to better the world.

Attached: iotbwperrenial.jpg (250x143, 5K)

All this shit is already old news. Literally the only people who deny race realism are mentally handicapped social """scientists""" like cultural anthro majors or journalists who have absolutely no education on the topic outside of insane marx ramblings. Even "find the gene" meme is really old and we have already had a lot of data on it from the past decade now.

It's even worst than that.

Whites are a resource. Like some weird insect in the middle of the amazon jungle that have a a special property in their venom or something.

Other tribes want to use whites as resources, for their genes, for the culture and technology their create, etc.

Whites are being consumed in the same way that we consume cattle.

Give more visibility to this

has humanity been saved from the negroid menace?

Attached: 1531198385865.jpg (500x666, 60K)

Alright these threads seem to have gained traction so I’ll shitpost in here for awhile.

Attached: 2521C54A-EE25-4617-857A-8B16AC3784ED.jpg (1024x1024, 273K)

BUMP FOR VISIBILITY

pastebin.com/SqgFpprk

THIS IS OF ALL THE DATA COMPILED BETWEEN THE DATABASES. EMAIL TO JF AND SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE ANONS

okay niiger

seriously has he been vindicated now?

Attached: 1536896005003.jpg (704x914, 109K)

These are single nucleotide polymorphisms in genes, not entirely different genes. They may or may not cause a difference in the protein translated from the gene. The way this list is presented makes the compiler look like he doesn't have an understanding of what he is reading. There are caviats to using SNPs because the base change itself is only correlated with an observation and may not directly have anything to with what you are observing.

Read the whole study before having an opinion. Thanks.

Attached: nah.png (873x361, 42K)

You would be surprised.

Also, if you want to be technical about it, it's not the SNP that matters either, it's the allele, so at least know what you're talking about before acting like a smartass

I go to a public highschool,mostly black, and its like a fucking jungle, not joking, in one class we got a paper and 2 blacks at my table said they don't know who Abraham Lincoln is

>It has everything to do with conditions.
Studies prove otherwise. The data is there. Use the data to disprove your claim.

Genetics are the effects of '''conditions''' over thousands of years. Thanks for proving our point.

I fixed it just for you, but I fear it's useless for the layman

Attached: for nitpickers.png (1056x1320, 148K)

many of these SNPs were located in genes that code for particular traits seen. Go back to the OP and look at the supplementary data 1-44 at the bottom of the study.

In college I was taking a final exam. The black girl next to me in my College Algebra class leaned over and whispered to me. "How many zeros are in a thousand?".

On a different incident, this guy was talking about some random things and said the word "democracy". The black guy next to me said "What's a democracy?".

The only reason these people went to the college at all is to get the financial aid. Literally ALL of them only showed up for as many classes as it took to be able to get the money for the class. Most of them didn't even have the respect to stay the whole class. They would walk in, sign the paper and walk out. Interrupting the entire class. It was mind boggling.

Has someone emailed JF already? Has someone done something interesting with the data?

I just e-mailed him
I haven't played with the data because it's so huge and I'm supposed to be studying

BUMP

Truly a hero. I emailed him too, we should swamp him so he gets onto this next day. Everyone follow suit! This thread should be going fast still like the previous ones, maybe some really venturous anons can start making more comparisons between peoples and countries in the meanwhile as we wait!

Attached: 1529351569988.gif (292x300, 662K)

bump

How are you verifying each gene has a positive or negative effect?

If the effect size is positive, it increases intelligence. If the effect size is negative, it decreases intelligence.

No, effect size is the odds ratio.

bump

bump
don't let this sputter out now
save everything

Just real quick just looking at the top 20 SNPs by effect size, Africans trail for everyone of them
Y- Allele Freq
X- Effect Size

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (752x441, 16K)

There is also a direct correlation between melanin and testosterone.
That could explain the aggressive nature of blacks.

Very interesting, makes me wonder what the effect might be to use crispr to knock-in all those genes simultaniously into a human embryo, instant 500+ iq super genius? Probably the chinese are already giving it a try.

No, that's the p-value

>Africans trail for everyone of them
when they differ at all I mean

Indians have just as much melanin and not much testosterone
try again nigger

So which SNPs are most heavily associated with intelligence? Wanna see if I I've got the polymorphisms

checked everyone is thinking of the implications of this on niggers but what about the bugmen from the other den

When organized by lowest African allele Freq

Attached: Screenshot_27.png (748x504, 57K)

fuck america is missing out on a lot of good genes

>we share 70% of our genome with a banana
>we only share 70% of our intelligence genome with Africans
lel

Attached: fuck.png (445x261, 9K)

holy fuck, ass blasted shitskin mod detected

lmao what a faggot

this
what the actual fuck
go kill yourself you nigger faggot kike retard mod

wow faggot mods moved this to Jow Forums
Shitskins btfo completely

fuck the mods

Attached: eUxP70I.png (716x483, 175K)

xddd

MODS = GODS

>not labeling your axes
>using 1.2 as max on a value that only goes up to 1
do you even math, bro

>mfw Jow Forums always gets cucked by the mods and there's NOTHING they can do about it

Attached: 1510768857602.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>For nitpickers
rs is the name (id) given to allele mutations, not alleles. they are the differences in alleles when you compare different individuals or population groups.

Are we satisfied with this user's work processing the data?

Because I can write the code to process it myself.

user who processed it, if you're still here: can you upload your .py or .ipynb file up with the data as well?

Attached: 1536792466612.jpg (300x300, 9K)