How do we as Americans solve the fat problem? Shame people? Create more pubically open tracks in big urban areas...

How do we as Americans solve the fat problem? Shame people? Create more pubically open tracks in big urban areas? Give tax breaks to people who workout at gyms consistently? Subsidize healthier food products to spur competition?
Or do we just passively accept the lower productivity and healthcare burden of fatties as a fact of life?

Attached: 1532285824715.jpg (617x630, 62K)

>How do we as Americans solve the fat problem?
Feed them to the starving people around the world, thus ending world hunger.

Some people are based.
Some are redpilled.
A rare few are both.
You are among them.

Attached: 1532286029832.png (600x608, 388K)

Subsides on healthy food, taxes on unhealthy food. The majority of obese people are of low income households. Lack of education on how to cook proper meals crossed with the ease and accessability of junk food are the leading cause of unhealthy eating habits

The state should set regulations in business and socially to combat high BMI. Now I'm not talking punishing corporations for selling the product or even limiting what ingredients they use (gluten, trans fats, etc.). More that having a BMI considered unhealthy for an individual would require them to go on a restricted diet or be put into what is essentially a fatty jail until they can solve their eating habits. Secondly employers that provide company meals should be penalized for having employees above a certain BMI much like how Japan does. Lastly make being obese an actual health concern requiring restriction of food intake, therapy and mandated exercise.
We're learning that shaming and tax breaks won't do it. Stop being passive and start actually punishing people for driving down public health.

Other countries have no tax breaks nor subsidization, but still be suffering much fewer health problems.
I don't mean to offend you but I wonder why America is like that.

Communism

I see where you're coming from but I'm a little concerned with extensive meddling in peoples' affairs.

this is awful

It's just a quirk of how am*rica has found itself, similar to how there's a myriad of small factors into why, for example, Japan has an issue of nobody having kids and guys cloistering themselves in their rooms all day. A bunch of little factors that you have to address despite no real context for them.

Speaking as a fatty fatty tub tub, I can safely say that I had no idea exactly how unhealthy the majority of foods are. I way underestimated calorie content due to lack of a proper education on nutritional values. Now I'm tryna change that, but regardless it comes from a place of ignorance.

Attached: 1501017755620.jpg (446x810, 38K)

You have to remember a lot of the birthplace of fast food and junk food stores you see in Japan and the rest of the world has headquarters in America. Our culture is more or less surrounded by unhealthy, but really quick and tasty food. Many people instead of cooking for themselves will just go to McDonalds or KFC or wherever.

Also to keep in mind: A Japanese McDonald's large order is probably a small order in the US.

I eat shitty food all the time but still losing weight,I just eat normally one day and eat air the next.Probably means I'll die soon but hey I'm losing 1 lb a week,and I'm not even that fat so that's actually a lot to me

just shoot the fat ones

It's simple.
We eat the fat people

Fat regulation = Impose more taxes on Fast Food Chains and add more incentives for healthy foods or businesses who sell said healthy foods.
>it's just an opinion though

bluepilled nannystate mentality

More fat chicks for me, that make my peepee big. So im conflicted on the fat epidemic.

Childhood obesity and women in the workplace graphs line up almost perfectly with regards to timelines. People are fat because no one knows how to cook.

i think high schools should have a basic cooking class or something.

eat less sugar lole

please post more Link sexy pics

Your wife Chino will be so proud

Cut back sugar in food, promote tasty gmos, increase physical activity requirements in schools, promote home cooking over restaurants

Cut back sugar in food, promote tasty gmos, increase physical activity requirements in schools, promote home cooking over restaurants

>also get people to stop drinking carbonated calories and start drinking water instead

Attached: 901A91F7-05AF-442A-A75F-8BC8AD430EC8.jpg (750x746, 87K)

I think the only thing saving me from legit obesity is that I hate fizzy drinks

It makes you fat, and wears down your esophagus’s lining and gets you heartburn when you get older. Euro sodas are a little better than the american versions because they use cane sugar instead of corn syrup

>Canada requires calories be printed on menus
>go to Tim Hortons
>coffee is allowed to say it's 3 calories because it's the calorie count for black coffee
>obese mother orders an extra large triple triple which is like 400 calories in reality

You get just one for free.

Attached: 1532299124020.jpg (657x686, 57K)

just stop eating so much

Attached: mine now_burg gang.png (1280x640, 179K)

i drink too much soda. good thing i hate pastries chocolate and chips otherwise i might be fat. i really do need to drink more water

Lower the already outrageous price of healthy foods

Or better yet, do it like everyone else: apply higher VAT on fast food and high-sugar products.
Not that lobbys would allow that tho lole

Make shit smaller. The sizes for all the foods in america have gotten way out of hand. No one needs a 40 oz cup of coke and 50 chicken nuggets, it gets worse when you consider you can get all that with just 10 bucks.

Bumping to continue this important brainstorming.

Attached: 1532259840191.jpg (800x952, 101K)

their 'herbivore men' does have context tho
men were largely seen as just tools and exploitable up until after WW2. now they just refuse to be that way to an extreme.