I´m from South America and I´ve been thinking about moving to Alberta,Canada next year...

I´m from South America and I´ve been thinking about moving to Alberta,Canada next year. Anyone can give me any info about the way of living there, costs or any advice ?

Attached: canda.png (501x500, 185K)

Dude. You are the one who sounds like a bot :l

I too am interested because my daughter wants to move there because of some horse show.

Be ready to be a slave.

This

Attached: 1499813402902.jpg (252x212, 20K)

Hey, I´ve got better replies an more info in /b about the same topic : I can´t believe what /pol has become.

fuck off we are full. Under the new Bernier's government Canada will now welcome only females of child bearing ages who are 8s or above on a scale of 10. Reminiscent of the Filles du Roy, we will populate the great north with prime latina eggs and strong white Canadian sperm. It can't be worse than our natives anyway

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 1.24.36 PM.png (278x516, 247K)

>salami $65/kg

Attached: $65:kg.png (1626x940, 779K)

>$35/kg chicken

Attached: $35:kg chicken breast.png (1294x854, 595K)

>$69/kg cheese

Attached: $69 cheese.png (404x966, 108K)

$435+tax=$500.25 for 80gb data

Attached: $435 cuck phone plan.png (1736x1122, 272K)

I'm ready to tame wild, latina refugees for breeding.

why are you posting bumfuck nova scotia prices? Of course they're going to be expensive when it needs to be shipped in to a frozen wasteland thats inaccessible half the year

it's full of chink and paki you'll be fine there

it's from toronto ontario

>metro.ca
>zehrs.ca

>$36/kg garlic butter
kys

Attached: $36:kg garlic butter.png (422x704, 227K)

where Calgary or Edmonton?

thank you

So, where in South America are you from, eh?

And, how come you speak such good English, eh?

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.

>$86 steak

Attached: $90 roast.png (1674x916, 476K)

Groceries in Alberta are nowhere near this expensive. Ontarians literally know nothing about the rest of the country. Oh, and you will not see milk in bags in Alberta. That shit is for Eastern bums.

EXPENSIVE
DONT MOVE EVERYTHING COSTS SO MUCH HOLY FUCK

My sister lives in AB and can confirm its very expensive. Would be easier if youre living with someone or if your job is supplying you eith housing.

Also from my experience everyone from AB has tattoo and white sunglasses and drives a big truck. With that being said come to the east coast ots way better. The winters are also super shitty out west. It just snowed like 7cm in some parts the other day.

People wearing white sunglasses in Alberta are Newfie faggots.

And Red Deer is not expensive at all. Wages are high and even in a slumped economy, it's still 10 times better than any Maritime province.