Nigger music

why do young white americans listen to hip hop?
Every time I see npc americans listening to music it`s some horrendous trap/hip-hop shit that is unlistenable.

What the fuck is wrong with white americans? Why do they listen to this fucking shit?

Attached: c.png (329x334, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nl2LTjeC5Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ySwoHPIDuWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuz it's good and you have a shit taste in music, that's why

Jow Forums trash

Jow Forums trash

Jow Forums trash

because whites are constantly emasculated and told their masculinity is toxic, yet black 'culture' gets a free pass to treat women like the whores they are

all of this is in the interest of destroying white culture

TRY ME, MIGHT FIGHT
FIST FUCK, ON SIGHT
WRIST HEAVY, FAT DYKE
POP MOLLY, MIKE IKE
I GOT GLACIAL WHITE ICE
AND MY BITCH RACK NICE
AND I DO FIGHT DYKES
RIDE MY DICK LIKE A BIKE

Just American people enjoying American music. Personally not my kind of music tho.
Not even American

Idk about most of that new chaotic, mangled noise being marketed as music. Sometimes I listen to Kendrick, or Ye's pre-2010's shit, but mostly hiphop was only golden before 2000. Eminem's fucking whack at this point, has been for years.

I mostly bounce around forums online checking genres I like for new or older artists I don't know, or looking into who or what influenced the stuff I admire.

As far as I've found from my roommates -- all white college frat-bro gulls squawking bruh at each other -- those kinds of cunts are fadhoppers and just get into the negative mindframe listening to it. That gorilla "I'll fuck everyone up for nothing" mindset they love so much but can never back up.

yeah generally us zoomies only listen to garbage, thankfully Ive been blessed with the intelligence of mu. Therefore I have elevated to a superior level above all the other peasants of my age group.

It's the music that makes niggers stupid, Niggers do stupid shit all the time, Like the drive-by shootings on day care centers and public schools and other crimes against humanity

Jewish media.

Attached: 1529744873360.png (560x407, 11K)

I agree, it's absolutely shit. They should toughen up and listen to death metal

>Unironically this

youtu.be/nl2LTjeC5Ns

lil peep is the best

Attached: lil peep IMG_0756.jpg (931x524, 58K)

fuck off wannabe amerifag

>npc americans

i feel like this "npc" meme is an attempt to fully radicalize altists into seeing no humanity in people with different opinions

honestly i would fuck him

youtube.com/watch?v=ySwoHPIDuWk
Odd....

Yeah this shit is fucking fire

this

Attached: jews3.jpg (996x1024, 197K)

>White
>Americans

Attached: Uhhhhh.jpg (250x220, 7K)

AYY OP, it's pretty obvious once you come to understand the primal drives of the human mind being sex, status and security as exemplified in the lyrics of mr Extension 'MUMMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH YUH MUMMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH MUMMA RAISED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH MUMMA RASIED A SOLDIER NOT A BITCH NOT A BITCH' As i'm sure such a distinguished man of culture such as yourself have probably already realised by this point, This man was raised by a single mother which left him without a reliable father figure and role model, like so many other men of his generation thus leading to feelings of inadequacy embedded in his psyche and a constant need to prove oneself to your social group and the world at large, while also inducing a deep depression and malcontent toward life and it's many injustices, thus forming a common bond and a central pillar of the culture.

tldr; I took a white bitch to STARBUCKS, that little bitch got her THROAT FUCKED

RIP Gus x

They think it's edgy. Most of those white Americans live far away from niggers, they probably have never heard a nigger blasting their shitty Coon tunes at 2am.

I mean, I'm an 18 year old white boy but I absolutely hate trap/rap music. I don't really care that others like it though because music is just preference for the most part. All my friends hate that I listen to stuff like Epica and Nightwish but that's what floats my boat.

It isn't just blacks. I lived next to a family of Mexicans when I was like 12 and they just blasted latino music at like 3AM every night. My grades actually suffered in school because I was so tired from being unable to sleep through it.

Yeah, can't forget the circus music.

Why is this thread a thing? They're young, they're white and they're american
That's a basic three-dose setup for surefire retardation
It's not that hard people

i don't i thinks its gay

Attached: lady tjaden.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Short answer: Jews.

Long answer: Joooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssss!!!!

Because they have shittier nigger loving Boomer parents who didn't properly raise their kids with classical music

Because they listen to whatever they want you no flag alien fuck