Doomer general

Doomer general

how are you holding up?

Attached: signal-2018-09-16-220126.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7X-uj8HdXkI
youtube.com/watch?v=My10FLH5DT0
youtu.be/4xXhBs1Ho18
youtu.be/oleifT80h7s
youtu.be/1AIfCo_elGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

glorifying being a loser isn't healthy

Fucking hell, this wojak shit is getting out of hand

>another day, another forced meme.

sage

Attached: tfwbeingdoomer.png (1200x1200, 163K)

spam
saged

Yikes.

Attached: pol.jpg (1342x531, 166K)

I told you faggots that forced memes would never stop when you all giggled like bitches at the 35 yr boomer meme. You didn't listen.

you re on the wrong board fool

more accurate

No. Stop. These shitty wojak edits have gone too fucking far. Do something new. Saged.

nah you are

I think this is just the beginning, it's gonna be like pepe market.

Next one to catch on will be groomer.

>le 13 year old boomer
>le fortnite
>le xbox games
>le school sucks

Kek like you care about anyone’s health fag

Attached: 553699D6-A3C8-429F-B500-CA776BE42528.png (860x908, 1.5M)

the real question is: cope or rope?

i didn't need this

This doomer stuff speaks to me on a level I can't even describe. Everything feels so pointless. I've got a decent tech support job and skills galore for upward movement, but every day the work routine digs at me. I feel hopeless. I can't help but feel that man was made for more than this.

Sometimes, really late at night, I turn off the lights and stare out the window. The street light provides a pleasant warm glow to the road below, surrounded by trees. Once I saw a deer family walking down the street and I felt serene.

Attached: 1516479222071.jpg (640x640, 49K)

WTF how do you know about me????
Are you spying ????

feelsbadman

>[And the world]
>It's down at the streetlight
>It's down at the streetlight
>Count down is code
>It's ready to go
>Oh, it's ready to go

feels like I'm just drifting forward in time. not really sad or anything. I've had a successful sex life up until recently, but I don't live in the past. my degree can get me a job with above average starting salary, but I feel like I would rather just get by with a minimalist lifestyle. it's like I'm in a figurative waiting room. still searching for that thing that drives me, like reading/fashion/lifting might have in the pic

Attached: 1522137123554.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Pretty much my life

Attached: 1535385511804.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

>have nice electronics store job
>wheeling it with a girl atm
>still feel like shit
>don't see the world going anywhere but down
>live in a country that's about to collapse

It is all going to shit. This unending lonelism is taking its tool. I am losing my sanity day by day. Fuck this jew king. No jobs no shit. I ride my bike everday in the 50c heat hoping for heatdeath. Have been doing it for months and no luck.

Attached: 1525593504241.png (740x900, 923K)

and here you stupid faggots.

Attached: 37153370-ignorance-is-bliss.jpg (1300x1300, 60K)

I improved my D O O M E R music maymay.

Attached: doomermu.png (894x1004, 145K)

Have a template doom f a m

Attached: doomerheadphones.png (894x894, 100K)

idk man i didnt ask for these feels

>all synthwave
this is depressingly similar to me
i am the doomer meme

pretty based honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=7X-uj8HdXkI
I imagine myself kelling normies while playing this one

I'm a loser but I'm happy in my blissful world. I feel sorry for the people who have to live in this world. Being NEET is like being a pampered aristocrat. It's true. What am I?

fuck u

I'm a bit older but pretty accurate,if I were not studying or training or busy at work I'd probably feel empty as I feel the world I grew up dying from nigger cancer

You guys want a reason to live? Have a fucking child. It will give you ambition and motivation like you have never felt before. Trying to get better jobs, more education, more skills so that you can provide for the child a better life. That is the point of life if there is any. Of course grown men and women who have no kids feel directionless, you're not fulfilling your biological duty. Your body is telling you to procreate, but your mind isn't letting you.

>normie song comes on, beat is good
>nigger rap starts
>entire song ruined

>"Why are you like this user. You were so lively before! This music? Cool isn't it. I like it's """message""". You want to play some of your favorite music? Ok you should I guess. What the fuck is this shit? Powerwhat? Neowhat? Dungeonwtf? These are all fucking trash XDDDD"
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME!!!!!

Arent the ssaudi state givng huge gibs to its citizen or are oyu on of the miilion slave from the other countries?

>nightwalk
oof right in the pain

>read this
>sums me up near perfectly
who else in the want to die stage of life

I'm not directionless. Society is East so I go West. My direction is avoiding society as long as possible so I can continue to live in happiness.

I mean there is truth to this but so many that have kids just barely care about anything

I'm in the blissful Pepe NEET stage.

Fuck bro...

From reading the comments and thinking about myself I think the reason we feel this way is that we all know we should be doing far greater things,that the history books we read and the things we know about our past means our forefathers wouldn't have sanded for this shit and would have fought aginst this,we know there are more important things than anything normalfags do yet we can't simply enlist to fight for the west,and we can only hope the day comes were we can fight for our future before it slips from our hands.

i don't wanna die but this sums me up near perfect too. I... don't know what to do... about... anything...

being red pilled and not being able to share anything that comes along with it sucks, im forced to act semi fake around my friends. they wouldn't understand the things i like these days anyways. whats the point

I did this for the last 10 years managed to survive. Now my funds are all gone, anxious to even go and get neetbux. Ill have to, this or next month to continue surviving.

you forgot one
>unironically follows QAnon

I am 100% saudi from a great tribe. All i get is 100$ a month from gibs. Not enough for anything.
Fuck this jew kang and his whole family. I dream of the day that we kill them all women and childern included. He cheated us from our feature and will delete his family from history

Well done. Don't feel as alone now.

yeah dudes lets just wait for JDIF approved NPC memes and not bother trying to go about starting off our own memes.

This isn't a battle, it's war, and bunker tactics lose in modern war. Get off your ass and be something you would respect, cause nobody owes you shit, and nobody fucking cares what they don't know they missed out on.

>synthwave and nightwalking

Is there no way out?

Attached: 1444953893603.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

What a kike meme
Just roll over and die goyim

well, this thread's been something but i think i'm gonna go for a walk and see if i can make sense of everything

Not all to well, considering I just found out that I am a Doomer

no.

>caring about others

We know that user, the only problem is getting a qt to get a child with, and have the money to finance all of it.

Attached: fml.jpg (535x577, 35K)

>my degree can get me a job with above average starting salary, but I feel like I would rather just get by with a minimalist lifestyle
I'm in the same boat. I fell for the college meme and it's probably my single greatest regret. I don't want to climb the corporate ladder. I just want to go innawoods and farm.

not to die, but don't feel like living either.

This meme seems organic unlike the pushed and shilled 30 yo boomer monsterfag meme.

>get Jow Forums (5 days a week)
>get /lit/ (finished at least 1 a month, reading 2 books currently)
>get Jow Forums (high paying tech career in defense industry)
>get /sig/ (gardening, home improvement on family estate, sorting through healthy relationships)

And yet...

Attached: IMG_1510.jpg (784x811, 70K)

nigger wtf STOP

>r9k
sage

You guys gotta realise there is freedom and loss of feelings of guilt because of how pointless things are. Get your emotions sorted by a therapist and you can find joy in what is a spiritual journey.

Get a grip you insufferable losers. Will you just lay down and die, or will you stand and fight? This makes me sick. Look down at your hands. Look at the color of your skin. You're God's chosen people. The Universe's chosen people. You're going to let JEWISH influence keep you down? Disgusting. Here's the plan.

STOP watching the electric jew
STOP drinking the ethanoic jew
STOP smoking the herbal jew

Then you:

GO outside for walks
GO to the Gym
GO to groups that support a white future

It's that simple. GET A FUCKING GRIP!

Attached: dont.jpg (287x287, 10K)

>your next step

get Jow Forums

Attached: 1529655042995.jpg (3755x5759, 2.48M)

Fitter, Happier, More Productive
youtube.com/watch?v=My10FLH5DT0

>self improves obsessively to avoid insanity
Surf the Kali Yuga my dudes.

Attached: spoopy.jpg (523x616, 38K)

What happened to /sig/?
Guy's self improvement is the pathway to happiness.

Don't fall for the doomer meme

>ruined /his/
It's all fucking /rdt/ neolibes.

Attached: NeetieLibBanRetreaty.jpg (1069x523, 162K)

basedgay
fag
lol

Mexicans and Arabs just let the government pay for their kids. Why don't you?

They disrespect, cause they don't get it
They haven't seen it, a seven headed
Leviathan, that drinks unleaded
Completely academic, poetic
But that's my whole aesthetic, a sympathetic
Our central nervous system, is just a relic
relegated to a level where it's always in panic
Leviathan, a seven headed manic
Leviathan, a seven headed manic

Got a head with no original thoughts in it
It's been replaced by a Netflix box and some corporate stock and a little bit of vision given, by just a little bit of limited livin
Oh my god, I think we're in a mental prison
Oh my god, we're livin in a mental prison

I tried to tell em, they wouldn't listen
Cut the cable, you're still watching television
Think of all the stories in your life that were never written
Think about it, remember what they took from you
We're seein screens so I know we've got the same view
All the local stations are playing the same news
This is your life, on pay-per-view
This is your life, on pay-per-view

I am waiting on a very aggressive avant garde rap album to finish being mixed that addresses all of this bullshit. Individuals are so chained down by our society. My buddy made a series of great beats and I wrote an album that should be a trojan horse into all of the drones' minds that will hopefully awaken them to the sad state of things. I don't want your support I just want you to know that this feeling of helplessness was replaced by anger in my mind and now I will stop at nothing to spread this shit in a way that cuts right to the heart of the systems and massive corporations that control our thoughts and existence. Keep your chin up doomers because every one of you that gives up is one more casualty on our side. This is a culture war, and we need to start rewriting the future. Because right now it is lost.

Attached: kanye.jpg (300x250, 15K)

Ouch this is literally me - the only difference is that tinder is my only source of getting laid and I prefer cocaine to opiods

I'm 35 and somewhat similar though I don't fight the blackpills and I have a 99' porsche

Don't worry, user. I'll be saving you soon.

My greatest wish is that this shitty society would just collapse already. Its rotten to the core and nobody on the right or left believes peace is an option anymore

Attached: youfeelittoodontyou.png (517x476, 35K)

/his/ is an open battle ground. The left complains that "Jow Forums ruins boards" to prey on our empathy. If they dress us up as a titantic force that destroys beauty, we begin to think we're hurting the things we love so we back off. Then they happily drain the board of virility and it devolved into another cultural wasteland. It's happened all over the chans. Call these faggots out for what they are: manipulative shit heads that deserve a noose

Real template

Attached: 1537218799303.png (894x894, 79K)

Fuck this meme. Remember votos Jow Forums is ground zero for the Western front of the internet cultural warfare. Memes like in OP are meant to subvert and demoralize is.

This.

jesus, I had a feeling that board was faggie but I'll take your evidence to strengthen that opinion .

> Hey dude put on some music
> h-hmmm just do it b-bro you always have such great (((songs))) to make us discover

Because I'm not a fucking nigger. I will care for my own child, making sure to raise it properly. Besides no qt want to be with a dude who gets gibs. Problem is to get a gf first.

Attached: images.png (205x246, 8K)

This is true doomer music:
youtu.be/4xXhBs1Ho18
youtu.be/oleifT80h7s
youtu.be/1AIfCo_elGk

I don't want a collapse. Then I can't hole up and blissfully ignore the world.

I relate too closely to this
I think i might just end it all

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1477443686322.png (327x338, 251K)

Bugman

Stop going for night walks you divs.

Get a decent nights sleep and your life will improve immeasurably

Fuck you

fucking Jow Forumsack mods, not a jdif approved meme so gets thrown in the garbage. How obvious.

Jow Forums is a shithole wasteland, fuckin hell.
MODS PUSHING DOOMERS DEEPER INTO DOOM

MODS ARE KIKES

Fuck the mods, fucking piece of shits. Finally we could all enjoy our impending doom together, but then we get sent to fucking Jow Forums. just end it.

Attached: 1497902914718.jpg (633x758, 44K)