Daily Reminder:

We live in a Virtual World.
Don’t believe it? Take some shrooms or get familiar with the Double-Slit Experiement.
>materialists BTFO

Attached: 219177C1-36DA-43E7-831A-076AECBB969E.jpg (600x623, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed-choice_quantum_eraser
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQAvVgnreWk
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

umm what

Attached: cursed nostalfgia.jpg (544x350, 56K)

wouldn’t mentioned methods of breaking free of the simulation still be part of the simulation. Or is this more of the it’s a window to reality?

Better to just do a little reading/video watching about emergence theory. It’s all a pretty simple script.
Particles do not exist until they are observed by a conscious entity.

It is not possible to escape, at least until death, it is assumed. The only good thing is that due to time feedback loops, you will ultimately create your own reality. I also assuming that you’re not an NPC right now, otherwise im really only reaffirming the programming within the simulation. That doesn’t matter though, because if you aren’t an NPC, you have no way of knowing if I am not one.

>world is a game
>doesn't stress about:
>no resources
>bad KDR
>enemy team in base
> graphics patches making character models retarded

you're a born loser, and we're gonna no scope you across the map

Attached: DmpW-vCWwAAZhHq.jpg (960x498, 35K)

You wouldn’t be “breaking free” but rather, you’d be changing your paradigm of what you think is real. Death is probably only way to “break free” and go to muh white light

Attached: A916F95A-E545-41FF-8606-46063B69CBEF.png (1334x750, 2.02M)

>Double-Slit Experiement
We ARE the double slit experiments. The same photon cannot go through both of your eyes at once. Understand this, and you'll reduce the interference patterns.

we are all npcs until we’re not. I took my my halucenigenic maiden voyage at 18. I’ve seen the cosmic snow. The wavy gravy in the clouds. I’ve been able to project outside of this known realm, only to be smashed back into this meat suit. If you haven’t dmt’d I suggest you do. Remember to close your eyes and move through the kaleidoscope

What scientific evidence do you have other than anecdotal experiences invoked by hallucinogens?

You seem to suffer from delusions caused by the psychotic effects of illegal drugs.

>Double-Slit Experiement
That's pleb-tier quantum physics. Look into delayed-choice quantum eraser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed-choice_quantum_eraser

Attached: 1502570092469.jpg (500x596, 40K)

>scientific evidence
Double Slit Experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQAvVgnreWk

Attached: dds.png (1500x820, 123K)

Man, this was such an awesome carpet.

>it's not the same part of the fundamental knowledge

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1533233679104.jpg (500x628, 105K)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>things unimaginably small don't behave like I expected

You're right. Must be a simulation. It couldn't be a well understood phenomena of energy

>Ayys created matrix around our planet using Saturn and it's rings as source of manipulative lower vibrational frequency, moon as a tool like a speaker multiplying & tuning that frequency until focusing it to earth.
>They come from other dimension and are trying to live as unconnected from the god, source.
>They can't deal energy from that source so they need to use us and our negative, lower vibrational energy.
>They have manipulated human DNA trough our history and created races aiming to create hybrid that they can use better in our dimension same time trying to stop our natural evolution to higher, multidimensional beings.
>they are infiltrated trough hybrids into our societies and created from the shadows this binding world we live in.
>these hybrids are also known as elite bloodlines, vessels to them.
>These bloodlines control everything from the top, some men worship these and material where we are bound into. These men are Satanist. Among Sabbateans, Papacy & Jesuits. They control everything, Banks, Media, CIA, School systems, entertainment, Hollywood. Everything!
>Everything goes trough cycle in this reality, so does our planet and our level of consciousness is rising as we get closer to Sirius. 2012 we entered into age of Aquarius and that's why people are slowly waking up into this. Even when (((they))) try to suppress it.

Attached: 1536773709585.jpg (189x189, 32K)

Not trying to go full "simulation" mode here as the word carries too much baggage (much like the word "God"). Just pointing out that our reality has infinite possibilities, based on what's observed.

What evidence would make you change your worldview? Science hasn't answered 1% of questions regarding the human experience. It hasn't even touched the nature of consciousness or how material can assemble itself, so it can recognize itself. We use consciousness to understand science, but can consciousness understand itself?

Most materialists have such strong cognitive dissonance, they don't even know what evidence would make them change.

I miss the days where people used facts to base their claims on instead of using insults.

We had that carpet in kindergarten! Used to run the ca on the streets

*car

What happens if humans would become so advanced that they could fuck with the simulation? Would that make us gods?

thing is iv just watched some yt video about this and to determine which electron slid into which slit, they use another light source if i understood correctly, wouldnt that indeed fuck up the result and cancel the interference just as observed ?

we'd be glitches
next update we'd be gone

Maybe with something as elaborate/sophisticated as CERN could you get close enough to fucking with the "simulation" but I doubt it.
Possibly by tweaking our brain states could be an easier way to alter the "simulation". Basically induce what this chick went through: youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

Threadly reminder

Attached: images (16).jpg (512x288, 27K)

Making me some magic tea when I saw this thread, I’ll be in your head tonight OP through the 5th dimension.

Attached: 2C1C9459-AB8A-4269-ABD2-6A3183194B5C.png (707x1000, 821K)

>I have an outlandish claim
>don't believe me? inject yourself with a substance that clouds your judgement and educate yourself, shitlord!

>>>>>>this is /pol 2018

read pic related and if you want the truth

Attached: ItzhakBentov.jpg (322x499, 35K)

Biggest redpill is that everyone is an NPC.

You might be on to something. It's too difficult to count all 7,632,819,325 people at the same time so I either have to take someone's word for the number or assume most are actually NPCs.

Attached: 35617184_400096337168585_8876357525654470656_n.jpg (840x840, 275K)

Attached: images (18).jpg (313x470, 32K)

no one exists but me

Are we us?