Unemployed members of Jow Forums

what the hell is wrong with you??

Attached: 51e3f87f47b867e8127f5ab9fe3db5b4--mens-navy-blazers-navy-blazer-men.jpg (493x719, 46K)

i get paid to shitpost like you do kike

the more money i make, the more i give to (((them))). you think you're so smart? live poor and be rich. try it, faggot

I can't get a job anywhere that isn't chipotle

I got laid off today because contractors have no rights. Contractors exist to be fucked around with no recourse and other kinds of jobs are rarer and rarer.

Attached: a9c7bf72c0d230b19a4fcab615c74cb2.jpg (625x1024, 74K)

Autism the likes of which this world has never seen

Australia: only jobs around are working retail in places where the masses spend their neetbux

Still in high school.

I don't want to be a wageslave

Attached: 1481691191124.jpg (753x707, 331K)

What's the point of working again?
Having a house? No one can afford it.
Having a wife? Will leave you anyway.
Having a career? You will ve buried at the end like everybody else.
Contributing? To what? The destruction of Humanity ?

Attached: IMG_2928.jpg (736x919, 233K)

Top kek. You're country is actually going through a massive employment drive overseas. If you can't get a job in AUS, you're the problem.
Buy a rifle, a truck and go through an invasive species course. You drive about killing rabbits, foxes, camels etc (animals that are not part of the natural ecology) for cash, the more you kill the more you get. Sorted

citation needed
i have a non retail job

hell, even chipotle won't take me. They have these group interviews to evaluate your personnality. How much personnality do you need to make fucking tacos.
Can't find a job.

I wanna job making memes

I see plenty of people I grew up with dying, having kids, and getting married. None of that sounds appealing, and I’m alive so I’m pretty chill desu

To buy some cheap land and building myself a small shack and living as a freelancer and farmer.
Pic related for marriage. Gotta find a Christian girl.

Attached: C9FB8ABB-F3BC-4BA5-978D-3667408726B7.jpg (666x692, 63K)

I'm not social guy so i avoid social work
i will try to get job as night shift guard in parking lot until robot will replace me in 2021 and i'm not joking...

> Why aren't you a soulless minion of a faceless corporation? Why haven't you sold your beliefs and corrupted your ethics?

FTFY

>that guy who sees himself as a male model because he has a job

yikes

was self employed and owned screen printing studio
lost my shit hard / diagnosed schizophrenic,
meds fucked me up to the point I can't do what I did
sold my studio and equipment
now unemployable.
probably time to an hero anyway

Attached: wellywellywellywell.jpg (287x285, 46K)

Free market conservative pride! Bootstraps! Wait... I'm getting tucked over?? Big government pls help

I wish I could tell ya.
Last interview was a week ago, they had a better candidate and wouldn't say what he did better.
It was a starting function at a school, sys admin with the primary task being taking apart and putting together PCs so the chief has more time to handle the server work.
I emphasised my skill in putting together gaming PCs, built three of them.

Anyone can make tacos, that's why they test the personality of their future employees. They don't want trouble so they make sure their work space is a safe place for a single type of worker.

US has ran out of jobs

Find you an under the table cash job man, if you get enough white guys to do all the sweaty manual labor the wetbacks eventually quit and find another job somewhere else. I don't care about paying taxes for your nigger delusions and faggot world shit I have no vested interest in either so why would hand out my $ to Uncle Scam for? It's all honest work: meaning physical labor so no girly handed social media experts, no one with some retard degree like vagina studies or IT or any of those fag arts. But it's something more guys should consider if any of you are actually serious about breaking the nigger/skank/homo/kike gibs system.

You are pathetic. There are literally thousands of jobs across your country and mine. If you cant get one in your area, move.

all of those are taken by paco and family

Why the fuck would I pay taxes when Europe is doomed?

I was raised by a blind man if you can even call it that. I'm pretty lame.

so what am I supposed to do? I tried everything and no one will hire me. Am I just supposed to curl up into a ball and wait to die?

I haven't worked in almost a year. As strange as it may sound...I actually bought a newer car this year. Oh and I have a better home gym now. Not to mention im in better shape and quite relaxed/looking good.
>tdlr didnt work for 1 year and im better off
fuck being a wagecuck for shit pay working for "the man"

I don't know about le France, but here in Florida we have a website where we can apply for state (government) jobs. Maybe see if there's something similar for France?
(FL anons: peoplefirst.myflorida.com)

I have a degree, 7 years of some ok experience
Got burned out on my last job, quit it
Now I can't get a job as a delivery boy for some reason

Just look them in the eye and give them a firm handshake.

we have similar services (not for government jobs though) that help you find a job. I've been through them but they ask what kind of job you want and I always say "anything" but since I don't have a degree or a driver's license they never find anything.

Just be like every other morceaux de merde putain de crapeaux who comes to Canada and leeches off the French gov for gibs all while also receiving Canadian gibs and working under the table for cash AND selling drugs so you will be le typical fils de pute Francais de mes deux fesses like every other one of you sale type out here.

SEETHING

Not many jobs for cunts right?

Illegal
Might as well sell drugs

You'll get there bro.

Attached: FEEL.jpg (618x800, 91K)

>assuming
actually nah, I am le happy leaf
I am just WOKE and speaking TRUTH...I am in the know, iv meet (you) lotsa frenchais here

thanks

I hate the French too.

Make your own work, you untermensch.

This, can't find a job even after finishing a good STEM course.
Sometimes I get shortlisted for an interview for a decent-ish job and they expect me to act like I dreamed to work for their shitty company since I was 5.
I just need money to fuck off and sustain myself.

I'm a texasfag so I probably can't relate at all but I just went through 13 months of this shit before getting a real engineering career with a global weapons contractor.

We're talking literally thousands of applications, cover letters, resumes, etc... I even reached out to my shithead brother for help whom I haven't spoken to in years. I got tired of that shit after just a couple months, and weather over a full year of it.

Just hang in there. Keep trying. In the end you 'will' eventually be rewarded for your efforts.

Also, networking is what scored the deal. After I started networking instead of sending apps to online recruiter websites my response efficiency went to >.05% to 20%. No shit. It was that dramatic.

How do you network?

>sperg fora that serves as bastion for inutile oxygen thieves' self-hate projections
>in-ironically inquires why resident born-to-losers are losers

Attached: IMG-20180904-WA0006.jpg (1357x666, 182K)

Couldnt care less about this society anymore.

hey i'm improving my self with that learning.

Reach out to people. I got a physics degree a few years back and focused on radiation safety to be an HP or RSO or something. I could get a god damned thing. I reached out to an old professor who told me about something another professor told him about. Reached out to proff #2 and he explained that he knew someone who was looking internally for new recruits. Reached out to these fucks and they said to use them as a reference. In the end, after weeks of the networking circlejerk I got a response to one of the applications I applied for, flew me out for an interview, and was selected after a couple weeks. That said, I did the same shit with a couple other leads and I probably have a backup job if I need it. I should probably be estatic, but in reality I'm super pissed I wasted all that time sucking dick in cover letters and trying to "stand out" in resumes. You just don't get shit that way anymore. It's about who you know, or at least putting your ass on the line to know them.

That tends to happen in tech. Only a passionate neckbeard would put in effort to constantly improve. That’s what they’re loooking for.

like dis

Attached: netwrkin.jpg (474x342, 35K)

They consider me too autistic to employ.

Thanks for the advice although it won't help much since I don't have a degree (went to college but didn't graduate). Anyway your job sounds very interesting.

jobs are a control system. it's not about providing value.
so i saved up as much as I could and quit. i hope to never go back.

I'm 25 and have been unemployed for three years. There really isnt anything I can do at this point, resume gaps and lack of education will prevent me from doing anything.

In my case I'm pretty sure the only reason they hired me was because I wouldn't be a problem. I caught wind of some of the other candidates and from what I gathered they were doing all the dick sucking like I used to do. Nothing stands out more than knowing your full of shit. In my interview I just tried to sound somewhat professional and be supportive, not give an oscar performance. The hiring manager later told me that he will not hire anyone if he even smells the faintest hint of a problem out of them. I just didn't give him anything to work with.

just curious about how you manage to live. I'm in the same situation but younger.

this. if you work, then you become DEPENDENT on the work, and mentally attached to it so you can buy trinkets to ease your depression, I can't think of any other word for you than a slave

you are a slave working to feed a leisure class of niggers

similar. this is the world they've wrought. when trump gives me a reason to work, such as not being a lesser human being than a nigger, I will work.

not a fucking moment sooner.

I see. I’m thinking of doing something other than STEM after graduation because I don’t want to be the token female who doesn’t know shit.

Lifetime neet here still own 2 homes and have a car. Make about 26k a year from running a market store for 6 hours every sunday.
>Work smart not hard

Crypto money I made through gambling and saving up from my mcjobs. Not much left unfortunately. At least I got to travel a hit though

Bullshit, what do you sell

white people today are lazy af, at least a third of us deserve rope.

I quit my job after getting a settlement. Now I can't find another one for whatever reason and my money is running dry. Might just buy a gun and an hero if I can't find a job before my cash reserves hit $1k

Attached: received_465156643971494.jpg (480x474, 37K)

So you're looking to do what exactly? I don't understand, your a female STEM slave. Just praise feminism and dye your hair and you will have a small army of recruiters coming after you.

>life in easy mode

If I agree with that bullshit, I would be on Reddit instead of Jow Forums. I’d like to get a job based on merit, not my gender.

Nigger bitch I put in over 90 hours per week just finding a damn job. If you want to claim someone needs the rope at least suggest a class that fits the accusation. Liberals have completely burned the bridge connecting higher education and life responsibilities.

>ITT: salty NEETs for not being allowed to start at the top
Think of life as a MMORPG. You don't spawn as a lvl 60 paladin.

I'm a temporarily embarrassed millionaire.

Same here except 10 years.
Even worked days where i had just 1 hour of sleep between shifts.

It's not about them though, it's about you. NEETdom leads to depression, self-hatred and
>pic related

Attached: they-are-waiting-anime-characters-suicide-rope-line.jpg (735x412, 68K)

Opioids. Life sucks

>The excuses itt

Those of you that aren't even attempting to find work, you embarrassments better hope I don't find you come the day of the rope. Fat, lazy white men are lower and more worthless than a jobless nigger, simply because of the wasted potential.

You call a job working for the Jew? Having all whites behave like you do is their end game, you're currently doing more "work" for the Jew than anyone holding down a job.

Attached: 65465.jpg (640x360, 137K)

I will not be your slave homo

I just did an interview two days ago... I’m just waiting to see if I’m hired or nay.

You hiring?

>two days ago
You're not. Keep trying.

Almost finish my degree in business and can't get a job, only work appearing here is IT related.

I'm a lazy fuckup and can't get over my depression/anxiety. I've fought with depression since I was little kid. My mother was a crackwhore and my grandparents loved to throw that fact in my face constantly (and beat the shit out of me.) It wasn't a loveless home, but know they didn't want me. I knew it then especially. Classic under achiever. All A's in school, gifted classes, offers to move up in grade, etc. I threw it all away on account of my anger issues, and my frequent truancy. Never planned to go to college, got into partying and fighting, hung with the wrong crowd, ended up in juvie and constant battles with the legal system until I (barely) graduated high school.

I know it's no excuse for my failures in life, and I take full responsibility. I've thought about suicide every day for 10 years but am too much of a pussy to follow through (a theme emerges.)

I sure can throw this dick though. My women takes care of me.

Attached: 1530183592583.jpg (200x217, 9K)

I work at circle k and I wish I was unemployed

Why are you posting, shouldn't you be working for my benefit? Get to work pussy

>1 post by this ID
ho look its this slide thread again
and again
and again
good work mod you lazi and stupid kike

I have a job with decent pay and pension at a big corporation.
However I can't build up big savings as the wage isn't extravagant and I live in constant anxiety that I will be found out for not having the approved neoliberal opinions and fired on some spurious grounds.
Mainly the anxiety is that I will be fired for homophobia. I'm not violently anti-gay or anything but it disgusts me and I worry I can't hide that effectively.

Except some people literally do you dumb goy

The land of free speech lmao

>be you
>be army you
>join so you can defend murica from sand niggers
>spend 4 years in iraq and never hear 1 explosion or gun shit
>stand at check points all day never see any news about suicide bombers or ieds
>come back people are surprised you didnt lose a limb from all those ieds and suicide bombers
>start to think bush and the jews did blow up the world trade center
>have to get to the bottom of this
>spend years online looking for the truth
>years later all the lies the media spews have melted into one truth...
>there is pron for everything ...rule 36 if something exist there is pron for it

Attached: woke.png (588x579, 255K)

At $500 a day I don't mind if you get to live in a studio apartment partly on my dime.

>be 1-percenter in the world
>complain about not being a 1-percenter in your country
I'd ask a rhetorical question about how fucking retarded are you, but
>1) you wouldn't get it
>2) your flag directly answers that question

>Polo unterm Sakko
>Hochgeklappt
>schmales Revers
>Schlecht gefaltetes EST
>Dämliches Logo auf der Brusttasche
>Knutscheknöppe, aber nur manchmal
>Gürtel unter 3cm Breite
>Sakko wird beim Schließen eckig
>Unten guckt - trotz geschlossenen Sakkos - die Hose + Gürtel + Polo heraus
>1 Post by zis ID

Lasst Euch doch nicht so verarschen.

literal retard

The UK literally has no constitutional protection of free speech.

Attached: 41456605_10156287518832550_5012602029890076672_n.jpg (725x337, 30K)

i wish mods would move shit tier threads somewhere else instead of here.

Attached: 1531916851141.jpg (729x389, 114K)