Attached: .png (850x638, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6245173
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6252541
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6260027
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First

fuck you anime bitch im listening to depressing black metal and shit posting

Attached: 1523142537632s.jpg (250x196, 7K)

Less Jow Forums and more [s4s] thx

Attached: 3545674676.jpg (567x812, 49K)

bad thread

oh wow
happy day faggot not happy about frogs?
now i know what i'll be posting in happy day threads

Attached: 1525285537316.jpg (225x225, 10K)

SEETHING

Attached: 65777656768.jpg (1000x1000, 388K)

No please fuck off.

Pole how could you do this to me? I thought we were frens.... pls tell me someone stole your trip...

Attached: apucrytoilet.jpg (1456x896, 144K)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 457687557678.jpg (558x840, 171K)

no u

literally obsessed

Attached: apufatstranglesponge.jpg (1320x908, 119K)

No hard feelings, Rommy - you are a good cookie. Don't let anyone force you to think otherwise~
When there's nothing worthwhile going on Jow Forums, we gotta write history ourselves.

Attached: .jpg (1280x854, 133K)

This is stupid, just ignore the frogs.

Attached: 8j3yn759.jpg (700x400, 97K)

Well, if I can ignore the imptrash by autofiltration (unknown flag)

Jow Forums x does not allow me to automatically hide all a-poo shit by similar picture, only md5, but this is not enough

>md5
hash*

y-you too pole fren, guess I'll stop posting frogs in your threads if it bothers you, this is the first time I've seen you post in broad daylight so it must be serious
guess frogs are bad but not as bad as cirnospam, if only we could have a Jow Forums without bumpcult cancer

just filter the flag again then what's the big deal

Attached: 1516679986688.jpg (255x255, 12K)

Although I have one idea
wait

Frogs are just like Cirno but worse and on a minor scale - which's twice as bad.
Cirno threads gather thousand of artistic styles - it is Touhou in the end. Sure, they can be obnoxious but at least they are culturally enriched with there being hundreds of amazing and successful threads that had Cirno just as an OP image to get some attention. Dozens of them bearing a Swede flag but that's for another topic~
Apu, on the other hand, is always the same - same artstyle, same 8 year old drawings, same color palette, absolutely no OC and there are so few people who actually enjoy them, that most of their spam threads gather 5-10 replies, three or so being circlerejking bumps, before slowly rotting to page 11.
This needs to be endured or preferably eradicated, like mods tried in doing so, by rangebanning a bunch of them, including you Rommy ʕ-ᴥ- ʔ

Attached: .gif (600x450, 744K)

youre a dumb salty anime bitch

Attached: 1534029715795.gif (528x555, 816K)

SEETHING

the chad anime debater vs the virgin apu ad hominem

Attached: 1507118930965.jpg (251x241, 22K)

i just dont go on autistic rampages when people post cartoon characters i dont like

Attached: 1535514459907.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

but you just did

Being ignorant towards your favorite or eve somebody's place of interest is nothing to be proud of.
Can't defend your own words if you don't possess any.

Attached: .jpg (736x679, 47K)

uh-huh whatever you nerds say

Attached: 1528939572281.png (354x286, 28K)

This is honestly the stupidest thing you've ever made, Yuuka.

Duc

This is honestly the basedest thing you've ever made yuuka

Attached: 1513974363384.png (950x721, 499K)

This is honestly a thing you made

Attached: 1531071420652.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>being hundreds of amazing and successful threads that had Cirno just as an OP image to get some attention.
polefren, the only reason most threads have a cirno in the OP is so that bumpcult bots bump their threads until they reach bump limit, there's no actual discussion in cirno threads, sure, people might look like they're talking to each other but they're secretly bumping the threads, the only reason they even remotely talk in those threads is so that mods don't ban them for spamming(yes if you just say "bump" it is considered spamming according to mods, even if it's said once every few hours)
>Apu, on the other hand, is always the same - same artstyle, same 8 year old drawings, same color palette, absolutely no OC
Apu isn't here to make actual discussion or OC, people post it to send cirnofrens in seething rage, because yknow, they dont like frogs and all that
>that most of their spam threads gather 5-10 replies
apu isn't as popular as cirno, you can guess it won't reach 400+ replies
> three or so being circlerejking bumps, before slowly rotting to page 11.
but cirnofrens also do this, except on a larger scale
>by rangebanning a bunch of them, including you Rommy ʕ-ᴥ- ʔ
my rangeban was a different reason, mainly spamming(not cirno threads btw)

pooland

Attached: dumbfrogposters.gif (487x560, 898K)

This is honestly

Attached: 1512192475407.png (114x97, 21K)

eternally btfo

Attached: 1509896700659.png (500x412, 196K)

Yeah, probably~
I'm only sorry for anybody who likes happy threads and will have to witness possible green spasm attacks (´・ω・`)
I am free to my thoughts, so why not giving anything to Jow Forums in return? It's people's interest that counts.
You are talking about 60% of Cirno threads, I'm talking about the rest that actually did something to and for this place.
>Apu is here only to send Cirnofigs into seething rage
Then why do they have to destroy anything they touch?
It also doesn't change that Apu is a mass low effort digital art. If you want to fight for board's dominancy, do so with anything that's worth people's attention - and this is only about the picture, not to mention general thread's motive or topic. Show me how many frog threads actually had a one or at least a common sense behind their placement (apart of comfy and a bunch of others, they are coole, just green).
I know that you like Apu and other posters likewise, Rommy, but you are not thinking for most of them. By cropping their shit into Jow Forums and calling it being here forever is degenerating, ignorant and absolutely immoral. Pure destructivism, nothing else below or above. You might want to post Apu for your reasons, they post it for their own and believe me, Cirno is merely a pretext.
>Apu isn't as popular as Cirno
Because it (and their posters) 99% of the time can't offer anything interesting. If you wanna, then make a change, I would love to see Apu actually getting into Jow Forums's structure by some actually interesting posters, not just a bunch of deviant proxy fags not even knowing how's their parental stuff working.
>but cirnofrens also do this, except on a larger scale
Yeah, but when a thread dies with lesser than even 10 replies, it's just bad for the board's quality.
You have a point here.

Attached: .png (900x700, 277K)

You are doing it wrong Yuuka, only by mentioning them you will trigger them and they will sperg autistic butthurt all around the board. Mods are eternal newfags and they support frogs because they still think Pepe is Jow Forums culture. (when it never was)
One of the most newfags of all mods is Sw*glord, and he is a frog enabler.

The only solution is falseflagging them by making mods and everyone butthurt on other boards by posting Pepe images on /lgbt/, Jow Forums, /soc/, Jow Forums, /sci/, /jp/, /a/..... sadly, you will need more than 30-40 unbanned proxies and at least 5 people.

>Mods are eternal newfags and they support frogs because they still think Pepe is Jow Forums culture. (when it never was)
Pepe is Jow Forums's culture, it's just not as welcomed on every board. Jow Forums is literally last random board without them - was, at least.
/qa/, /b/, even /s4s/ have their frogs, with /s4s/ being so based that they dealed with that problem perfectly.
>The only solution[..]
(´・ω・`)
What would differ us from them..?

Attached: .jpg (583x736, 43K)

wew I can't imagine who in the world has the amount of autism and time for that mate
and that's coming from the guy with absolutely no life squatting here day in day out making unfunny nonsensical shitposts and randomly poking fun at americans. But I'm not sacrificing my pseudo-funtime just to sperg out on random boards

Attached: 1529529021680.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>people post it to send cirnofrens in seething rage
>they dont like frogs and all that

Attached: 1533336179476.png (1205x1024, 261K)

Remember what happened to ponies.

and talking about ponies......

We have to protect Freedom of Speech

Attached: pepeshiro.jpg (533x565, 130K)

Could you elaborate? I wasn't here when /mlp/ was being created but I remember /b/ and some of /trash/ well enough.
Now this is a frog I can get behind, not a thousand of crude paint drawings by the same author / copy-paste / base.

Attached: .jpg (150x150, 6K)

Nice

lol wut pear

Attached: hazuki_think.jpg (460x484, 217K)

Yeah it sure seems like it's building up to that but my autism is reserved for shitty photoshop jobs
You know that's just a recolor with his face pasted on right

Attached: 1522472453095.jpg (240x250, 7K)

>xaumb
Missed a bullet here.
But it's three times better than Apu.

Attached: blep.png (296x232, 151K)

Are you sure? Three times? Not 2.7 times? Did you do the math right?

Attached: 1534709714698.png (579x581, 416K)

>if you want to fight for board's dominancy, do so with anything that's worth people's attention
It's not like thousands of threads asking random questions with a cirno OP(so it gets mass bumped) is considered quality
>Show me how many frog threads actually had a one or at least a common sense behind their placement (apart of comfy and a bunch of others, they are coole, just green).
You'd be right, apu threads have no common sense behind them, but they're merely shitposts, again, just to send cirnofrens into rage, by mass bumping apu it's kinda counter attacking the cirno bumpcult
>By cropping their shit into Jow Forums and calling it being here forever is degenerating, ignorant and absolutely immoral.
I believe those people are trolling to get (You)s from cirnofiends
>If you wanna, then make a change, I would love to see Apu actually getting into Jow Forums's structure by some actually interesting posters, not just a bunch of deviant proxy fags not even knowing how's their parental stuff working.
Agreed, wojak gets tons of edits everyday, apu is ignored, it'd be nice to get some wojak tier edits on ol' apu
>Yeah, but when a thread dies with lesser than even 10 replies, it's just bad for the board's quality.
You know what's also bad? A thread dying with 400+ replies, all of them being "bump"

when is the next happi dai coming

Attached: elongated muskrat.jpg (530x298, 19K)

respect for Poland from the US

Attached: pNwEdZV.jpg (850x680, 121K)

Post more ducs

Basically /b/ was the origin of bronies, pre-2009 /b/, /co/, /v/ and even /a/ were a huge mess filled with ponies since 2007, then moot made /mlp/ to contain them because how much fuckup they made on whole Jow Forums. That's why posting ponies outside of /mlp/ is forbidden, even on /b/.

Banning ponies was a mistake though

Attached: 4567865478.png (945x945, 196K)

>necromancing mlp meme

Attached: Untitled.png (152x186, 60K)

Bump for justice

..same goes for kot edits - they are all just dumb photoshop doodles that even while obnoxious, are still way more likeable than the same 8-year old paint lineart of a frog with three colors.
..which are also obnoxious.
Had to confirm my calculations and now I'm sure it's 2.93x better than Apu.
>It's not like thousands of threads asking random questions with a cirno OP(so it gets mass bumped) is considered quality
But it's at least something that "poop" or hate speech / autism speaks campaign.

And don't forget that for five days before Happy day anniversary, our threads became attacked by spambots for no reason. It's less than "no common sense" but bored, irresponsible "posters".
..fortunately it wasn't the case for the grand day.
I want to think it's was due to some sort of respect more than being rangebanned (they left the board after that for some time).
>I believe those people are trolling to get (You)s from cirnofiends
Jow Forums isn't just cirnofriends and they aren't attacking anything Cirno related by that but Jow Forums as a whole.
If you want to have a semi-civil war, remake Cirno images, not Jow Forums OC.
>it'd be nice to get some wojak tier edits on ol' apu
There is a reason why they post Apu and not Pepe or Wojack, you know~
>You know what's also bad? A thread dying with 400+ replies, all of them being "bump"
But a 1,3k replies thread is called a legend, huh..?
Naah, it's not a secret they are bad. Mods addressed that in the second latest sticky, right?

Attached: .png (900x635, 1.01M)

he's coming

Attached: 1530614921771.png (1008x752, 814K)

>when is the next happi dai coming
Why, in 40 min or so~
Ducc id when
This is what everybody knows though. Makes you think why Touhou doesn't have a board of it's own. Perhaps it doesn't shit that much~? There's plenty of content it could be filled with.

Attached: 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔩𝔩.jpg (2000x1500, 1.34M)

yeah I wasn't saying anything else is better I just thought it kinda weird you singled that one out

Attached: 1516992101808.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

>a thousand..
>ten times better..
>three times more..
Those are all just hiperbolas.

Attached: .jpg (1626x1080, 224K)

I think we lost the plot a bit we're talking about two different things
nevermind I've lost interest anyways spam is spam there's nothing more about it in the end

>And don't forget that for five days before Happy day anniversary, our threads became attacked by spambots for no reason. It's less than "no common sense" but bored, irresponsible "posters".
I... dont really remember that, what happened?
>bant/ isn't just cirnofriends and they aren't attacking anything Cirno related by that but Jow Forums as a whole.
>If you want to have a semi-civil war, remake Cirno images, not Jow Forums OC.
They are kinda degrading the board's quality
>Naah, it's not a secret they are bad. Mods addressed that in the second latest sticky, right?
The bumpcult cancer sticky?

delet bint

Yuuka, how can I contact you? Personally

>Why, in 40 min or so~
thas alot of tiem

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6245173 archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6252541 >6252541
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6260027 >6260027
As always, my memory had to colorize it - sorry about that /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Three days before the happening this took place. It was quite rude, you know~..?
>They are kinda degrading the board's quality
So you are gonna degenerate it furthermore? This is like fighting fire with fire, with a difference of demolishing buildings instead of forests.
>The bumpcult cancer sticky?
But of course~
[email protected], I made it for Jow Forums use

Attached: model bant poster.jpg (1237x2048, 264K)

>[email protected], I made it for Jow Forums use
ok, wait

>Not petitioning to filter cirno
Are you autistic?

Make your own ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Attached: .jpg (377x502, 21K)

Kek

Apu was taken and molded for Jow Forums with fren threads. Fren threads actually did very well in the beginning. Apu is welcome on Jow Forums. You just have to know the difference between the frens and those who use Apu for evil.

If you don't like Cirno you're on the wrong board

Attached: 67665476875.png (1160x1253, 455K)

>It was quite rude, you know~..?
Now that's very rude of them, and I'm very sorry your nice threads had to be spammed and cut short, especially by one of us

Attached: d espacito.jpg (771x768, 171K)

Don't make blocktexts about frogs.
Frogs are shit

Attached: image0.jpg (500x375, 61K)

fagmark got banned again

Attached: 1509293247008.png (711x711, 1.16M)

"International/Random"?
It's been years since I've heard that name..
>Fren threads actually did very well in the beginning.
They did before most of you became hypocritically aggressive.
>You just have to know the difference between the frens and those who use Apu for evil.
It's the numbers that make the difference in that regard. And dedication, but what can you do for a bored proxy Jow Forums scripter.
I'm just coole that 365th thread wasn't disrupted ^-^
Hecc, mlp is really that dangerous.. (´・ω・`)

Attached: .png (1904x982, 673K)

Attached: 1529075312876.png (200x240, 74K)

I like how frogposters
Watch how frogposters respond to this
Does anyone think Cirnoposters would spam the happy day thread in response to this?
I think that says all there is to say.
Frogposters post frogs because they think it annoys people.
Cirnoposters post cirno because they like the character. Yeah, the bump culting is gay. But the level of angsty faggotry seen in one is completely absent in the other.
To all the bakas: remember to compliment my nine

Attached: 1534104657600.gif (300x300, 157K)

I think I've changed it like five times already

Attached: 1507828884704.jpg (349x224, 25K)

>I'm just coole that 365th thread wasn't disrupted ^-^
i missed it due to my rangeban.......

Attached: apupillow.jpg (720x762, 34K)

It was really chaotic, could've go way better and was delayed for too many hundreds days..
..but it was our anniversary, so that's a plus~
Sorry about this one, Rommy - you couldn't even watch it progress?

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 40K)

I decided to quit Jow Forums forever until my rangeban was lifted(it definitely has gotten alot better since I left) soooo, I didn't get to watch it live... Atleast I can still post, so that's a plus

Touhou has its own board but Moot himself was a Touhou fan (and also Hiro) so even if people get butthurt about Touhou it would never been restricted by any way (except in /v/ or /a/ that Touhou could got some mods butthurt)

dew it

Attached: image.png (900x700, 116K)

frens were here before korbo
stop shilling

Attached: 1501549478117.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Anzu

Attached: 4567897656878.png (890x1270, 1018K)

based poland

Attached: __miyako_yoshika_touhou_drawn_by_itirirenn__a6c59b530f313344b122e19fdcf6ae5e.png (700x900, 349K)

Fuck ooof

We should draw more picture of Apu getting abused. Or just more Apu in general.

But the people who revived fren threads like Pepsi and Romania did it just to annoy a group of posters they don't like. That's the opposite of frenly. That's mean, and petty, and worse off, the frenposters didn't account for all the NON Cirno parts of Jow Forums they were attacking in their quest, and they also kicked down other memes that didn't agree with them, like kot, duke, and leafgirl. It's no wonder that even happy day has had enough with them, because even though they failed to kill Cirno, they've killed a dozen other pieces of original content n Jow Forums for not being part of the traditional Jow Forums (Pepe/Wojak and derivatives) "canon".

Yeah I get it you miss the days when I flooded your shit threads with frogs don't worry I have that covered.

Also kys you're the cringiest writer I ever had the displeasure of reading.

MANCHILD

Nobody WANTS to draw Apu though. Many people on Jow Forums are sick and tired of recycling frogs over and over and over and over again the way Jow Forums does. We left that board, among other reasons, to get away from that culture and try to make something new. I'd rather go back to making art about Jow Forumsplant or even a Wojak derivative.

Attached: borche_punch.jpg (500x800, 97K)

Korbo the meatball throws a hissy fit whenever he gets angry

I like to draw Apu, I just find it difficult. It's deceptively difficult, making the lines match up.

Stop dictating what people can and cannot post i think cirnoposting and 2huposting is absolute cancer (which it is)
But i don't make a thread that wants to make it banned

Wrong

Attached: epin.png (774x452, 199K)