Qanon

Can someone here tell me what “Qanon” is?

Attached: 087567D7-C582-41FC-9892-DC9FEC86DFA4.jpg (521x282, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN3kISlsSCQ
youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
youtube.com/watch?v=yTneDfIgFE8
youtube.com/watch?v=IHZooBOmL5k
qproofs.com
youtube.com/watch?v=J9m-rpSFb-A
cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZrKfaRAF-s
neonrevolt.com/2018/07/11/who-is-qanon-an-introduction-to-the-qanon-phenomenon-qanon-greatawakening/
youtu.be/KMmssKnl7O8?t=152
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsv_0uam-Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ima-kdh9Zo0
youtu.be/o9x3cz02BWc
youtu.be/4c3BCWx5Rpg
youtube.com/watch?v=G2WVRirR6OA
youtu.be/c1iBiqnAbcc
youtu.be/Yp7Dz4bh5UE
youtu.be/zQxba8NBW2A
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/qanun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Qanon

a mossad psy op

he's real
he said declassification starts on week of the 17th and trump just announced it, proving that he knows secrets, not the first time either

FISAGATE IS COMING
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!

youtube.com/watch?v=BN3kISlsSCQ

this is going to be quite a week

It's a chink knockoff brand of Canon, a company that produces cameras.

boo, gimme the numbers!
I was supposed to get them!

Details pls

Q predicted this thread

Something we made up so we can laugh at boomers going apeshit.

qmap dot pub
voat dot co slash theawakening

Attached: 1534475176285.gif (800x792, 607K)

What exactly? Can someone give me a detailed explanation so I can understand what’s going on?

Trust the plan.

youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU

Attached: 56e98ecbaa550c16da318a85b8e033d852e80565df0b4b3e32c91d0bd4ca59ca.jpg (494x378, 25K)

uh huh, and how did you get pics of pyongyang from a plane?

and get trump to say tip top as requested?

and how did Q give heads up warning months in advance that AU donated millions to CF?

kek

it’s just a blatant giveaway. i mean that ‘air force 1’ pic he posted was confirmed false, he is being contacted and used by mossad to throw little misconceptions that any rational person could come up with, too bad the boomers fell for it because they’ll have no mascot to cheer after once ‘Q’ disappears.

a larp

youtube.com/watch?v=yTneDfIgFE8

youtube.com/watch?v=IHZooBOmL5k

Attached: qanon1.png (1296x603, 586K)

ah, this video was bad, dont watch this
let me find a better one

Same person as anon5: Frankie

It's Patriots in our own government helping to rout the deepstate out.
Get educated

qproofs.com

>kekistan flag
>"muh who is Q?"
Go back to r/The_Donald
Q was a joke here long before faggots outside this site started taking him seriously. The nigger has never been right once. His "predictions" get reinterpreted every time something happens to fit. He literally promised Hillary's arrest to happen in a few days almost a year ago.

here
youtube.com/watch?v=J9m-rpSFb-A

Qanon is the LARP so real that even your mom is on board

Attached: 2hgu9l.jpg (280x159, 23K)

Lying kike

why did trump order fisa messages declassified on the 17th then?

SEPT —-17—– [week of] cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html DECLAS coming? MORE INCRIMINATING [TEXT] RELEASES COMING? DARK TO LIGHT. CARPET BOMBS >>> MOAB Q

Trump

Anytime you see something as innocuous as a LARP getting shilled against this hard, you can bet your ass it's real and (((they))) care enough to pay people to stop it.

Attached: 1536121058436.jpg (749x814, 99K)

The NSA has been pissed off at the CIA and the Illuminati since they killed JFK
Q is NSA

I remember the first thread from last year. Q was taken seriously by Jow Forums. Fuck off shill

As innocuous as an alleged* LARP**

>He literally promised Hillary's arrest to happen in a few days almost a year ago.
ok_kid.jpg

>i mean that ‘air force 1’ pic he posted was confirmed false

show me

A fag larping

Nobody, non existent. Just bait for conspiracy dumb fucks to latch on too. Anyone who actually believes they are legit should be culled for their stupidity.

He or she is a man or woman of mystery, an enigma.

bleh, seems every video youtube promotes on Q is full of rambling convoluted nonsense

this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZrKfaRAF-s

Ok I'm back....Whens the fisa indictments coming down?

Emperor Trump said there'll be a happening around this time.

SOON

Attached: 99BBF84A-CC95-4413-8C72-4E03925DB3FB.jpg (780x1024, 133K)

Nigger

The prank that has gone too far.

FUCK

OFF

Attached: IMG_2548.gif (800x371, 58K)

Q is a nigger or a zionist

Trump and Stephen Miller

ooh sweet!

It's Qlarpon

neonrevolt.com/2018/07/11/who-is-qanon-an-introduction-to-the-qanon-phenomenon-qanon-greatawakening/

Q is believed to be a high level member of military intelligence who has been "dropping" information and clues about the steps being taken in the unseen but very real war against the corrupt cabal of deep state operatives and corrupt pols involved in the wholesale destruction on America - a vast collection, from top to bottom, of Obama admin, Bush admin and even Clinton admin holdovers. Their crimes range from child trafficking, drug running, selling out American technology and other critical state secrets, the selling of 20% of America's uranium to Russia via HRC and BHO's CFIUS counsel, weaponizing the state's apparatus against citizens (aka Spygate), et al.

Military Tribunals have been ordered by POTUS which will be authorized to begin in January 2019.
Military tribunals were a line of inquiry in the recent Kavanaugh hearings:
>youtu.be/KMmssKnl7O8?t=152
There are over 51,000 sealed federal indictments at the moment - and the number continues to rise (pic related).
Typically, that number in any given year is about 1,000.

Attached: 153348202401802.png (496x647, 382K)

Nigger

Tay Tay orders and we follow

that's not the pictures of pyongyang

also would it be wise for the president to telegraph his exact movements?

a joke redditors took too far.

Imagine the paperwork ….no wonder it was a while before we got to this stage.

Attached: Donald-Trump-smiles-2.jpg (429x306, 23K)

Trump and Stephen Miller.

It is a phenomena that began in late October 2017, right here on 4ch/pol/ and then moved to infinity (8ch).
You can read the raw posts (aka drops) at:
>qmap dot pub
(change "dot" to an actual ".")

This board was compromised a long time ago.
This thread will likely 404 now that I have posted this.
Research, think for yourself.

Attached: 17916180314.gif (500x209, 1.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsv_0uam-Xs

if it's a LARP, trump seems to be in on it

go to qmap pub and go all the way back to page 37. post 13 (i think) is the end of any real information from a possible inside source. immediately after, post 14 (the one with washington crossing the delaware) is when some niggerfaggor started larping. this was the first mention of “q clearance” and this is when it clearly became a different author. also when the satanic and god shit and cbts started coming in. everything since the end of october 2017 has been retarded boomers going back and connecting random dots to fit their delusions

debunk this
youtube.com/watch?v=Ima-kdh9Zo0

peni[S]
MAGA
crypto/POL/
knee grows.911
ex[P]ctUS

This is now a music thread
youtu.be/o9x3cz02BWc

No, it is not.

Attached: 1534464106055.png (1077x1100, 771K)

The right in the U.S. is comprised mainly of low 90s IQ rural folk, whom I love but have a tendency towards conspiratorial black and white thinking (because it works, roughly, given the alternative is paralyzing analysis that leads to non-action) not unlike your average Turk (if this allusion doesn't make sense to you please read more Steve Sailer.) Q is just the incarnation of pure 'Good' that they hope for but doesn't exist.

If you disagree you can tell it to my muhfuckin qanon, bitch.

China pwoduce best camewa. Happy customah.

sure it is
trust the plan, or I'll fucking rape you
youtu.be/4c3BCWx5Rpg

Attached: article-2003954-0C75607500000578-285_468x372.jpg (468x372, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G2WVRirR6OA

why would trump call mccain the man who won't be named?

thats exactly what qanon called mccain for months before

Thanks for the bump, user.

Attached: 1526925076971.jpg (810x1080, 366K)

no problem, you retarded nigger
youtu.be/c1iBiqnAbcc

keep it coming, edgelord.

Attached: 1526925076970.png (3515x5625, 3.94M)

>not shitlord
lame
youtu.be/Yp7Dz4bh5UE

Qanon is a tough question. There are a few theories out there which are actually possible and one which is bullshit.

The bullshit one is the whole thing with Qanon telling Trump supporters what they want to hear. Trump is fighting a secret war behind the scenes against an international cabal of satan worshipping pedophiles, and any day now the hammer is going to drop and everyone from hollywood actors and George Soros to the democratic party and evil intelligence officials.

Then we have the idea that it's a psyop. If it is, then the goal is probably to make Americans dislike their government. If that's the case, then it's working. And when the hammer doesn't drop, these people will dislike the government even more. Then there's the idea that it's just a larp.

Q is Michael Flynn

>his words say no but his actions say yes

Attached: 1526924962310.jpg (2560x1440, 262K)

kys you stupid fuck
youtu.be/zQxba8NBW2A

your actions say (((spook nigger garbage)))
youtu.be/zQxba8NBW2A

It's another name for the "end of world" prophecy, you can find it in the bible, in new age books, aliens books and "Q". It's all the same.

Right, because clown niggers want people researching Q. You're glowing good and bright now, nigger.

Attached: 19948251.jpg (802x854, 203K)

has anybody ever pointed out that Qanon regurgitates what the alt media says and acts like it's from an inside source?

Q is like look guys I told you about declassification... shit has been talked about for nearly a month in the alt media and Nunes and Jim Jordan and others... yet it's some fucking secret insider leak

a larp

He told us the exact date before it happened schlomo

Q also said McCain would be returning to the news, 30 days to the exact minute before McCain died.

Attached: 1535834321093.jpg (960x635, 93K)

can someone please post the "q updates" switch boy gif

It's a group of musicians user
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/qanun

Attached: 220px-Kanun,_and_mode_of_playing_it,_p._577_in_Thomson,_1859.jpg (220x177, 11K)

LOL the reason the alt media is even talking about DECLAS is because of Q. Get your story straight.

>benis
>layers of meaning habbenig here

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-085416_Firefox Beta.jpg (1080x2220, 851K)

That's real fuckin weak. That being said i'll believe Q if the crimes of the deepstate are made public before the midterms as Q said they would be.

hope this thread helped OP let us know when you're think piece comes out :^)

Q said about McCain "Every dog has his day" and that he would be returning to the news in 30 days. Then, McCain died 30 days later, on National Dog Day, none the less.

don't forget about these types of posts... maximum cringe. it's like we're supposed to believe that this is some super secret insider with access and that these posts actually mean something.

there's a reason the term "boomer" got attached to the Q meme

Attached: cringeposting.png (1399x865, 78K)

>LOL the reason the alt media is even talking about DECLAS is because of Q. Get your story straight.
this is the cult, right here. that is patently false.

no it's not, it's a code clearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_clearance

who in the alt media said to look to the week of sep 17th?

ah yes, I forgot all about that
there's been so many times he has proved he is not some kid in his parent's basement

keep posting more proofs

he posted [30] on the 26th though...

4s of 1 and 8

this is the same type of cult logic that allowed Q to basically imply that Alex was banned because he was Mossad

but then when the Q subreddit got banned, Q says that AJ was banned FOR THE PURPOSE of setting the precedent to ban Q!

can you say Narcissist?

OK asshole. Keep fucking denying what is right in front of you. I hope you feel like a giant fucking retard once everything is brought to light. I have to keep telling myself that most people who post on pol are 15 years old....

>American Government
>Patriots
Yes, that’s why they constantly spy on us and push propaganda to draft soldiers in Israel’s wars.

kys you stupid cuck faggot

>Yes, that’s why they constantly spy on us and push propaganda to draft soldiers in Israel’s wars.
Q says Iran is next

how many relationships have you ruined and left the last words as
>i hope you feel like a giant fucking retard once everything is brought to light
your relationships with those around you have already been deteriorating due to your Q obsession, but you are blind to it because every day you wake up thinking “this will be the day i’m proven right” but it’s not. it never will be. reality is, even if it did happen, people wouldn’t care enough about it to change how they think of you as a conspiracy lunatic.

can we stop with the boomer shit?

Attached: sage.jpg.png (578x303, 59K)