23 year old general

23 year old general.

How you guys holding up?

Attached: 1537209389427.jpg (1200x1200, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p0pM5dm--yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uni is stressing me out. Otherwise good. Wbu fren?

Getting a drivers license. Always having three times as less money as predicted.

Suicidal/crying myself to sleep mode.

yo I'm on my bed to take a short break. when's your birthday? i was born in February

>not getting yours when you make 18

lol

>Always having three times as less money as predicted.
This happens to me too. Fucking sucks.

May here

I'm 23 and born on February 23.

I'm a kissless dicklet virgin.

This is a little too accurate for me to laugh at.

i'm still older
born just one week earlier than you

Attached: 1490503560556.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

What are you guys's interests? What do you do for a living?

Started lifting 17.5 kg dumbbells today, up from 15.
I think I have made decent progress in 1 month.

traveling
i'm living hand to mouth kinda

I'm interested in brain fog and chronic depression. My work involves being a chinese tier gold seller and collecting welfare.

Sounds cool. I'm a student but also wagecuck part-time with different shit tier jobs.

Motorsports, mechanic.

Ever thought of studying neurology? How's the NEETbux/welfare in Slovenia? And how much money can you make selling gold in MMOs these days?

gonna start working for a hostel next year since it's where i can draw on my English skill. how much do you earn? i got 8000jpy for lifting shit 8 hours in a row

I make the equivalent of 12USD an hour at one of my jobs, and about 13 USD an hour at my other job.

350€ an months. I've been giving it to my mom for the past 4 years since she demanded rent. This year I convinced her to let me keep it. My gold selling yields [spoiler]3€ an hour.[/spoiler]

Im a programmer. It's comfy

22 here
Life sucks and I wish I was 10 again

>he earns nearly 1.5 times as much money as i earn
huh gotta kms

Attached: 1536265607351.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>22+
No zoomer want to be associated with you.

Interesting, is that enough to live on?

Well I also tax like 30% or more because I live in sw*Den

here in Japan your payment by the hour boosts by 1.25 at night so i can be on par with you in a way if i work at night. my life cycle will be fucked up tho

Are you Japanese or where are you originally from? How did you get a place to live in Japan?

i'm 24, can i be in the club too?

i'm japoid, Torkel

Attached: 1537148216666.jpg (1053x1063, 332K)

whereabouts do you live?

Sure. Tell us about your life or lack thereof

Cool

i still live with my mom but i'm gonna get my degree in a few months and move out

i mean, where do you live in Italy? i live in Tokyo
>living with mamma
moi aussi imma move out too tho

No. I don't even have a HS degree.

Attached: 14447399790873.jpg (500x473, 65K)

How much rent are you guys gonna pay? I recently found a new place and I will be paying about 400 USD ( Swedish equivalent) in rent a month.

I live in Bologna. I would love to visit Tokyo someday

3€/hour is below minimum wage here, so probably not. Though combined with NEETbux it could be enough for a shitty zoomer like him.

15 euro if everything goes fine, but i'd rent a 200 ~ 300 euro room which is still extremely cheap af for Japland. it lacks some basic shit tho
i've been to Bologna sir, i like the mixture of warm colors on the buildings

25 year old virgin here but life is improving

Attached: 1426244501832.png (303x566, 147K)

it depends, I would love to move to Milan so it's probably gonna be a lot expensive. I would love to find a place and spend like 500 or 600 euros monthly

Bologna is comfy but boring

I’m 24

What kind of jobs are those

How could I think that this board is worth browsing for entire 6 months, it's basically Jow Forums and Jow Forums impersonated

How so? Good for you user!

>15 euro
How? Will you be renting a room or an entire apartment?

That's awesome. What kind of degree are you getting?

tried to enter some trattolia to eat spaghetti bologna but then realized i can't resist against a desire to slurp it and gave it up

this board is the opposite of Jow Forums

Shit jobs.

I'm a 25yo Boomer still in college

uni condominium

Attached: [Zero-Raws] Yuru Yuri 2 - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_20120705_115828.343.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>What kind of degree are you getting?
Business & Management

But what kind? Shop? Restaurant?

Tfw can’t even get a shit job

In the exact same fashion as Jow Forums

today a qt girl in my uni looked at me a few times while we were waiting the train. she seemed interested in my, but of course i don't have the balls to talk to the girl in those kind of situations.

How many jobs have you applied for? Try service or telemarketing.

>conservative values
Ew

I tried this summer, I don’t remember now. Maybe I’ll try again. I don’t need to work right now but the feeling of not being able to get SOME job haunts me.

Are you a NEET? If you really, really want a job you will definitely be able to get one.

based. didn't you have some tortellini? that's our best dish

youtu.be/p0pM5dm--yQ

No, I’m studying. But I’d still like to acquire experience in anything.

i haven't, i really really wanted to eat Italian food but it's a bit too expensive for me since i was so poor that i slept rough every 2 days while traveling. i'll def give it a crack fioi

Attached: 20-Minute-Tortellini-Pasta-Carbonara-feat.jpg (410x310, 63K)

Nobody likes you when you're 23

Attached: 735x413mv[1].jpg (735x414, 35K)

22 in two weeks, is that close enough?
I started an internship recently and I now realize that I hate sitting in a crowded, noisy office every day but it looks likely that my future jobs will be more of the same. I almost have my degree too so there's no turning back.
Have I made a mistake?

22 year old here.
I'm going to Germany next month to start a Master's degree, but I'll have to work while studying and I don't know if I'll be able to do it.
Really wish I would win a scholarship but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I like you

You only say this because you are privileged

Does a single comfy job even exist? I literally can't think of a job that isn't a grind.

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

That's cause I'm 28

All jobs are a grind but you have to find a comfy one. Driving a forklift truck or operating machinery of some kind seems strangely comfy to me.

>tfw 23 year old
>nearly all of these applies to me

I skipped classes and slept all day like a moron once again. I'm too impaired by avolition and misery to do what I have to do, which just makes me feel guilty to the core which in turn makes me feel worse and less likely to do anything.
I've been stuck in this evil circle for years and I will probably never get back on track.

Attached: 1537226478086.jpg (612x612, 257K)

great banter mod

dude weed lmao XDDDD

generals are cancer
sage

>be 20 years old
>already meet most of the things on the picture

Attached: IMG_20180619_163210_299.jpg (1280x1160, 68K)

Holy fuck why is this unironically me but different age, I don't wanna le ebic meme but wtf this is all so fucking relatable and I've not even copied it or whatever trying to be le edge guy.

Well not the "if only you knew how bad things really are" and I don't smoke w33d that's for fags and I don't celebrate conservative values I just do my own thing I'm no le Jow Forums guy

What advice do you have for a 19 year old who just started uni?

E piena di zecche

HAHHAA this is SOOOOO me. #RELATABLE

nique ta mère la pute

Pretty fucking badly to be honest

this general is 23 years old? so it has egg-cysted for longer than Jow Forums?