Hello Jow Forums!

What time is it for you guys and why are you awake?
3.24 am for me,probably cuz I took amitriptyline at 3 pm yesterday instead of 10 pm,whoops!
Well,I guess I can talk to you guys more!ehehe

Attached: 1537265016535.jpg (571x571, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off back to faggot

I have been on this board since day 1 though

fuck off back to > literal subhuman

>amitriptyline

Start taking mirtazapine faggot, it is way better

Attached: 1391380954792.jpg (2560x1440, 914K)

Oh I take fluoxetine normally this is just that so I can sleep
Is this some sort of meme on night r/banter

Attached: 1537267255555.png (468x910, 401K)

GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK

Jow Forums is the place you can blogpost about muh depreshun
kys

Why do you keep on posting this?I haven't posted in Jow Forums for well over a year now.I never see this meme in morning Jow Forums
Are you mistaking me with the I love my wife chino so much guy?

It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to It's time to leave and go back to

I just wanted to know what time it is for you guys and why you are awake.I didn't even say anything about depression,just what meds I take dude.

My wife chino

I see now.Sorry if you thought I was trying to blogpost,I was just trying to find out how you guys are doing.Really,I can talk about my social anxiety and ADHD if you want me to blogpost.

Now that we have got over this misunderstanding why don't you guys tell me about your day today and how you are doing?

Your name is unironically cringe lad

I just use it to distinct myself from the chino singaporean
Guess I won't need it now that its night.How was your day?

Depressing
Gonna play Skyrim now, see ya

3:44 pm, awake cuz it's the middle of the day lol
why's everyone in this thread being so mean

Attached: 1536966993342.jpg (446x640, 69K)

They probably mistook me for the chino-guy or thought I was blogposting.I really didn't intend to!What are you drinking user?
Okay dude,have fun,gonna play some Arma 3 myself

that's ok, just ignore em.
not drinking anything right now, how bout you?

Oh I was wondering cause I saw your pic have a cup
Coffee+Milk+Milo is always a refreshing
What have you done today user?

Attached: 1537263371117.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

oh, nope. what's milo?
I didn't do much today, just got back from school a little bit ago. what did you do?

Attached: 1470790245376.png (631x720, 384K)

Oh I guess you guys don't have it there.Its chocolate and malt powder,can be used for any hot drink really,tastes pretty good.
I'm now a NEET unfortunately so didn't do much,but recently I've been trying to get better and do productive things in my free time like re-learn the piano.
What's your school like?

Attached: 1537268235473.jpg (1067x800, 172K)

hm interesting, so I guess it's like chocolate milk powder but not just for milk.
cool, I'm actually taking a piano class in school. right now we're mostly just learning basic stuff though and only playing really easy songs :/

Attached: 1536372311830.jpg (346x510, 31K)

Oh that's fine though,learning the Piano is easy but mastering it takes years!
Well,gotta go now my dude,thanks for the chat,see you soon!

seeya lad have fun with arma 3

Attached: 1529633816211.png (1600x900, 1.27M)

Its 22:16 pm. I should go to sleep but I wont until two hours

sataniafags btfo

lol epic

Attached: tips.gif (762x750, 246K)

gay ass amine

Attached: 1528629393818.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

>Arma 3
I somehow played on the RP server (Altis Life) and I was robbed by some schoolboy, 13-14 years old

Attached: 22c.png (1024x790, 996K)

It's 16:42 and I'm awake because I have to be asleep by 8 tonight or I'll get burned.

I mean 20:00 lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

chino chan