NPC Thread

In this thread we post people and communities most densely populated by NPCs. I’ll go first: Reddit

Attached: 6712E74A-5C99-4A89-9EDF-0423DF97251F.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nn.2112
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=PVwPMD3dYUQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887467/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3639403/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Facebook, twitter, reddit,

It's most of the net. Just like giving women the ability to vote was a mistake, selling computers with pre-installed operating systems and browsers was also a mistake. That's what normies think "computers" are -- you click the "internet button" and go to "google.com"

Reddit isn't full of NPCs, at least Reddit pretends to be smart, NPC doesn't
Better example for NPC ridden grounds is Facebook and Instagram

snapchat

pol

Attached: npc_shower.jpg (493x383, 39K)

Facebook is ground fucking zero.

Instagram. So many NPCs there

Public schools

pol

Attached: 1536014285280.png (670x714, 415K)

Yeah, Reddit is probably like only 15% NPCs. Even Jow Forums is probably 10% NPC

r/The_Donald

Attached: npc pepe.jpg (600x800, 68K)

THIS, UNDERRATED

This gay thread.

This

ANY social media website

take a walk outside and look at the youth - they all dress the same because they cant think.

Shut up leaf nobody said you could talk

Rather than opening up waterfox using a vpn and going to DuckDuckGo?

This is the #1 NPC site right now.

Agreed on fucking Thotbook and social media in general. Couldn't make a personality out of the lot of them.

Attached: npc chan.png (646x634, 120K)

when I was a kid I actually had the power to warp into NPC's heads and see their perspective, did anyone else have this power?

It’s pretty easy to read NPCs

I want to expand on this a bit. Giving women the vote was a mistake because so many of them are in the NPC subclass. Moreover, it was never a typical gaurantee that "men get to vote, women don't" -- the original way of filtering enough NPCs was allowing men who owned land to vote, and none else. This worked in the USA because the land was basically given freely or cheaply, and typically only Northern Europeans were allowed to emigrate to the USA until the 1965 voting act changed that. (Amongst other shitty acts).

However, the issue has never really been "blacks are bad!" "women are bad!" "men who don't own land are bad!" but rather that they had no good means to discuss the NPC-problem or how to sort them out.

If Jow Forums or anyone else can find a way to sort the NPC subclass from the PC subclass, then the women, black people, etc. who are NOT NPCs should be able to vote and participate, while the others should be prevented from such system actions.

In fact, it seems that much of history has been spent searching for a solution to this problem. For Hitler, it was the "Aryan" subclass that was "for sure" PCs, for the jews, they are "for sure" PCs.

Once the PCs realize it's not a race or gender problem but rather a consciousness problem that has roots in BOTH of those, we will make progress.

UNITE AGAINST THE FAKE REALITY. FIX THE TIMELINE. VIOLENCE DOESN'T HELP.

FIND THE SOLUTION.

Or hell will break loose, and the slayer will be called.

Infowars

Attached: 9dc.jpg (234x264, 21K)

Their empty eyes make it easy to sexually objectify them.

Guys I think I might be an NPC. How do I know?

Attached: 8E43BAC6-84AB-447D-B1E8-7C5468FC75CB.jpg (1271x953, 116K)

The NPC stare reminds me of pigeons

Attached: pigeon.jpg (736x490, 33K)

We are all passionate free thinking individuals here, I don't know what you're taking about.

Attached: 1537249487721.jpg (900x900, 67K)

This thread. 100% NPCs.

>NPC Thread

Attached: 1536082715843.png (500x378, 378K)

If I told you to read this sentence in morgan freeman's voice and you actually did it you're an npc.

Not even sure if these people will ever not be NPCs

MUMSNET

Attached: plastic-fire-axe.jpg (500x700, 91K)

A Mexican NPC. What a surprise

Attached: EnPeCe3.jpg (584x393, 34K)

the best thing i can think of is a high IQ/asocial/"dont give a fuck what people think" attitude. the type of weirdos that just do what they want even when other people shame them for it.

the NPC meme is all about people who cant think fopr themselves, so to find someone who isnt an NPC, you would need to determine if they really are independent from social conditioning somehow. most of those people are high IQ autists though.

I personally ssh into my VPS but sure.

if you don't suck my dick you're an npc, sorry bucko

This thread
sage

>If I told you to read this sentence in morgan freeman's voice and you actually did it you're an npc.
But...that's ridiculous...
My voice sounds nothing like Morgan Freeman's voice.

Attached: FB12D8E4-0C89-498E-9F41-4CCF3DB46BDA.jpg (353x267, 33K)

My thought has been the people who, no matter what, are stuck within the resources+status program.

Would you give everything you had to help a stranger if it was 100% the right thing to do?

I would. World is a fuck. I'm here to write poetry on it.

Another dumb non-political slide thread. Saged and reported.

Attached: IMG_20180917_042634.jpg (511x582, 46K)

mainstream political parties, all shitposting aside

NPR is radio specifically for NPCs

stfu pigeons are emotional creatures

What the fuck does NPC stand for

Can someone explain this npc meme to me?

Is it just the new word for "normie"?

Attached: 1440462117447.jpg (473x454, 18K)

Anyone else think using STRICTLY reflexive thought?

I don't plan ahead, i just react to things as they happen since i have no inner voice to reflect upon.

Also i listen to NPR radio

This thread? More like your house, Ming.

Non Playable Character

nigger-pleasing cucks

They were both poi- fuck I'm an npc!

EU suppoerters are NPCs

i experienced this today actually. i was in town to get something to eat from burger king and on my way in i noticed a homeless dude with a hat and a beard sat out round the corner a bit. i went upstairs, took about 30 minutes to eat my processed shit, then pulled £50 out an atm just up the street and gave it to him and walked off.

a few people saw me and were shocked that i gave him so much. £50 isnt really shit to me, and i was thinking to myself the whole time how dumb it is that these retard kids spend all their money on clothes and smartphones and stupid crap yet are baffled when i give a bum £50. i didnt think much of it, but if you could the number of times a random person gives out that much, i bet the number is diabolical.

It stand for Lurk More Nigger.

You

This.

Facebook and Insta is NPC headquarter. Anyone who says Reddit before Facebook and Insta is an NPC who doesn't know what they're talking about

Non-Player Character
The meme is based off of the fact that a large percentage of the population does not inner monologue with themselves meaning they merely receive input and output it without a filter that is based upon their experience of the world. They are dumb zombies that do nothing but follow and never reflect on their experiences.

4cham

Attached: npc.png (354x365, 67K)

>In the UK, pigeons are covered under the "General Licences" and can be humanely culled by the land owner or their agent for a variety of reasons (mainly crop protection). It is not legal to kill/destroy nests for any other reason other than those listed under the general licences.
Of course you wankers have a pigeon license

>Non Playable Character
Also known as literally EVERYONE ELSE
These threads are pure retardation.

Attached: IM BLUE.png (1600x800, 1.29M)

Let’s not confuse NPC with anything or anyone who is not a 6’3 built like a brick shit house beast who runs a multimillion business and has the ideal family while astute in all philosophical subjects.
NPCs are disengaged in being self aware beyond thinking about how to maintain ego or look in a mirror.
I highly doubt pol is a place where you will find many NPCs.

Post your 16 personality test results to prove you're not a NPC

Attached: NPC classes.jpg (1322x1858, 476K)

NPCs have no internal dialogue. They're p-zombies, bugmen, fluoridated, bluepilled, ect. Different names for them in different circles, but we all agree that they're not real people.

>eat from burger king
What did you get? The Whooper or the Crispy Chicken? Was it good?

My thought has been the people who, no matter what, are stuck within the resources+status program. (are the NPCs)

Sorry, that wasn't clear in my post.

No. All normies are NPCs, not all NPCs are normies. Quick rundown in these:
nature.com/articles/nn.2112

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

youtube.com/watch?v=PVwPMD3dYUQ

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887467/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3639403/

Only a few participants in the above studies were not subject to predictive behavior measuring.

i got a double whopper, and i was really disappointed. i got it today only because i bought one a couple of weeks ago and it tasted so fucking good. i have no idea what they did to it

This is actually accurate HAHA. INTP reporting in btw

>tfw get intp and intj 50/50
fuck yeah nigger I'm a nightblade

Attached: blinikot smug.jpg (273x270, 20K)

That's the thing with BK they are so fucking inconsistent. At least at McDonalds you know what you will get nearly all the time, no surprises. I actually believe BK microwaves their burgers when they get cold, but McDonalds throws them away instead. I have seen this happen many times.

Attached: reddit's guide to 4chan.png (1370x891, 158K)

INTJ, hello.

> give everything you have to a stranger
> being a 100% right thing to do
Fuck right off, unless you’re doing something which will have huge ramifications nationwide or worldwide because you helped that person then you’re just a masochist, you will make yourself the instant victim poor and begging.

This is one of the most forced memes I've ever seen

My advice, and this will sound weird: try doing things you would normally never do, and watch how -weird- everything around you will quickly get.

Try buying all the bananas at a store and then throwing them all in a river. Drive far away from town for no reason at the 'wrong time' without any planning. Nothing against the law or breaking 'the rules' -- but stuff that you would never normally do or expect others around you to do.

The system isn't that clever to compensate.

That's why you see those weird reactions when you do something that seemingly doesn't affect (you) at all. The system is noticing you starting to exist outside of the standard rules.

t. NPC

Attached: ENCEPE4.jpg (680x680, 58K)

can watch any of these shows without fear of permanent brain damage

Attached: the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

>ITT
>internal tech theory

Man they never disappoint at how fucking dumb they are.

>that image
fuck off /v/ermin

Attached: npc.jpg (645x773, 674K)

Huffpo, just go to the comment section, it's an echo chamber of them calling the right an echo chamber

Kek

Attached: 1536590296832.jpg (1246x750, 221K)

Attached: npcthoughts.png (692x380, 138K)

>thinks npc thinks
user, I...

Attached: 1536431230129.jpg (250x208, 5K)

Wow, I too watched The Matrix

Attached: british.jpg (533x533, 36K)

For you.
All tripfags are NPCs.

This

And this

>notices shampoo
>uses shampoo
>notices shower gel
>uses shower gel
>sees other toiletries related to washing body
>theyre just there, no one ever uses them
>notice feeling of being clean
>turn off shower
>wash body with towel that hasnt been put in the washing machine for weeks
>put towel back

Same, everytime I did the test, I got either INTP or INTJ.
Someone help.

Attached: 1493109891507.jpg (485x288, 44K)

the only thing this type of post is good for is revealing to pol that
1. yes you are super rare and cool intp/j
2. you aren't cool for it here since nearly all of us being an intp/j autist is what brought us here in the first place

Attached: npcbait.png (1902x737, 337K)

Suits and ties used to be the attire of serious people. Now we have shaved heads niggers with emotional expressions of a teenage girl and shaved heads of prison convicts.

Attached: ....png (242x221, 25K)

could be legit.

NPCs are people but they are dead, animated corpses. That is what they are referred to in the higher echelons of society anyways. NPCs love seeing the heroes fight zombies and white walkers in their favourite series, ignorant of the fact that these stories are metaphors of the spiritual state of society.

I might be a NPC you guys. I’ve noticed o do routine things but not really think about it. Like yesterday I made dinner and ate it without really thinking about what it was I was doing. Am I going insane?