The Asian man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The Asian man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his yellow skin. This yellow skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing winters of eastern China, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The yellow skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The Asian man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The Asian penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the Asian man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent Asian seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the Asian man impregnates.
In total, the Asian man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the Asian man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: Huang-Chul-Soon.jpg (1024x1041, 167K)

skipping head day with photoshop

Actual masculinity is being a good father and husband, which of all racial groups Asians seem the most adept at

Which one are you, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1437324096346.jpg (1244x2000, 379K)

What exercise do you do to make your skull bigger
Serious answer

But the men raise their boys to be effeminate and weak and the girls to love white cock. Seriously. Half of all Asian Americans who wed are wed to white men.

chew many packs of gum all at once and run probably 14+iu of gh per day

GodDAMN that man is hot. I loves me some Changs!

Jew/gook incel detected.

Mesbian,WTF,XTF.
What is going on?

wtf is wrong with his belly button?

Attached: Baby Bird Eater.webm (270x360, 2.3M)

Lets start by his bellybutton

Asiatics are insects.

Attached: Baby Flesh Market.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

Attached: 1530400768413.png (883x837, 44K)

This. I'm a white woman and I love Asian men.

Insect people have no empathy, even for large life forms. They feed off of the pain others feel.

Gooks are not human.

Attached: COOKING COW ALIVE WTF.webm (360x640, 2.47M)

Attached: 1517386926607.jpg (1000x1100, 218K)

Attached: 1389037451239.gif (760x513, 163K)

mewing, gum

Attached: Changd.png (2518x1024, 244K)

How many Asian men exist look like OP pic? A few out of billions??

Attached: Asian Penis.jpg (256x197, 7K)

With steroids even pajeet from a designated street could look like hulk plus side effects ofc

Savage gook

Attached: Asian Man.jpg (750x500, 53K)

not really
but there is a gym in kuwait where homosexual oil sultans are throwing real pharmaceutical hormones at genetically gifted bodybuilders so they can jerk off to it. it's crazy shit. i think it's called oxygen gym

Attached: a090e8e241c7de379e8ab080b83f8431.jpg (661x661, 38K)

What am I looking at here?

This same thing was posted yesterday with a different picture.

ingredients for an awesome soup. Babies taste 100x better than Veal. It might seem wrong at first but since they were aborted anyways, it doesn't really matter and becomes just like any other meat

muh dikkk

goy

Lul this chink shill beta is posting again. Sad little manlet. Funny how women would rather fuck niggers than chinks.

Attached: 1526473112725.png (749x937, 446K)

what are they doing?

But you know the truth

amwf > wmaf

Attached: 220px-Keanu_Reeves_(crop_and_levels)_(cropped).jpg (220x292, 14K)

organ harvesting from fetuses

>psychoLOGical

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)