Stem degree vs a trade

Which is better?

Attached: 1524277046360.png (1536x864, 1.94M)

Depends on the stem degree and depends on the trade. And also depends on where uou live/want to live and whats in demand there. Do some research

A trade. CNC coder/machinist. Do it user.

With a STEM degree you would easily be able to question the stability of the vessel in your pic under 45° list.

This is one of the better replies I've seen all day, across all topics I've browsed.
A skilled contractor in a wealthy community pretty much has a license to print money. People with means are always putting in patios or new floors or "muh modern" closets, and paying top dollar for the job.
Meanwhile, a stem-educated graduate could be anything from a public school teacher to an electrical engineer working for the military.

on average the trade is better, and it's a road which can take you anywhere you want it to

- if you are a genius
or
- if you intend to be an educator in one of those institutions yourself
or
-if you have connection that can guarantee you will end up working for NASA or another such organization, and devote your life to it
then a degree is better

Attached: 1492448541589.png (651x892, 243K)

STEM all the way, just low iq fags go for a trade ask yourself:

- How many millionaires in the trades do you know?

- How many jews are in the trades? (all of them are lawyers, doctors, engineers or financial related area.)

- How many people in the power positions are in the trades?

- How many people in the trades are able to have a big influence in the (((power structures)))?

This is a pill so bitter that pol refused to take it.

I wish I became a skilled electrician or welder or something instead of falling for the STEM meme. Cost me a fortune in college, plus had to hide my power level in a bunch of general education bullshit classes, and wasted the best years of my life learning math I'll mostly never even use professionally, and worse I dated those around me in univ... a bunch of girls in the program who became roasties and feminists. Have a good job to pay student loans off but not as fast as I should, keep having women and minorities promoted over me with less qualifications, experience, or quality.

Trade for job security and immediate money with little initial investment. Bonus if you're a very hands on person or a "simple man."

STEM if you don't mind a complex gamble for decent pay, benefits, and a cushy job. Bonus if you're an absolute autist.

I personally went with STEM because everyone I've ever met who had an above room temperature IQ and generally atypical interests for a guy wanted to kill themselves because they're surrounded by absolute NPC tier people. Not saying STEM Lords can't be a batch of insufferable cunts who care about literally nothing but their research but I'd take that over trades any day.

With that said, if STEM falls through I'll go for trades ayy lmao.

doing something you truly love and not worrying about the money is the real red pill

Attached: alan-watts-black-and-white.jpg (1252x1252, 275K)

Imagine being surrounded by sjw stem faggots in a cuck city though. I think room temp iq tradesmen would make me want to kill myself less

t. low iq fags

Get the fuck out of here commie, to serve others and help them to achieve their goals in exchange for money is the true redpill.

I have always loved to masturbate but nobody pays for that.

i bet you'd be surprised re:masturbationbux. do you have a webcam?

Classic fdp, low iq monkey.

Too ugly for that, but I make very good money by making computer simulations for the manufacturing industry and the finance industry.

t. Master in Engineering fag.

is that what you truly love doing? would you be happy making computer simulations even if it only paid a dollar a day?

That depends on the STEM field and if you count Social Sciences as STEM. If you ignore the Social Sciences and Programming then most the SJW cuck shit is just non-existent and mostly is operated by angry incels and angry autists.

>Low IQ
I bet you're Albertan Subhuman or a Quebec Nigger

Depends on the country i guess. In Bongland, If you want to earn less than £16/hr for your entire life you learn a trade.

Im a stemfag working remote in brazil eating uma delicia sopa de macacao you fucking leaf

The sjw faggotry is more about location than the field.

>Low IQ
I have a Bachelors in Mathematics with a minor in Econ and a MS in Finance... and make 6 figures, just not enough for the investment I put in, especially with HR departments that always tout muh diversity though hopefully I can get away from that soon and maybe feel different. Fucking leaf

STEM
trades are getting cucked by unions and their own professions

Define “better”

Absofuckinglutely, I love my job.

t. low iq mut are you jelly that you break your back cleaning shit while I am so comfy earning in an hour more than you will ever make in a week?

yes of cours mut, your country is the land of opportunities, only a low iq fag or a lazy bitch has problems not getting another job with those qualifications, if they don't treat you fairly where you are, you should leave and earn more, that is the american way, fuck off low iq sub human.

well, good. as long as you're satisfied, more power to you. tempus fugit

Finding a job without nigs and spics and feminists is not easy leafnigger

No matter what you say, nothing compares with the results, even the more socially diverse place wants results, if you are able to show them you can bring the results they will hire you in a heart beat, nothing , nothing beats the results in North America, money talks ALWAYS!! do not forget it burger.

Im only 2 years out of school so never had the chance to even show how much better I am than the others, and I graduated cum laude unlike any other of my coworkers. Six were hired in my position, and I was the only one who is a white male, and my boss is some dumb nigress who promoted the 3 blacks she hired after the first review and I do half their work, one went to school with me and is literally a brainlet but got promoted for niggerism wearing a suit. Like I said I make 6 figures right out of univ, and could switch to a job I like more for less money easily but want to pay off student loans first, and not ready to move (and definitely to a whiter area) until I pay them off as well. The Japanese guy that works my job is actually shit on just the same way by the establishment, and reviews of working here are quite negative but people do it because they pay around 110k plus benefits right from the start.

This is exactly what always happends, when pol does not become an echo chamber in these threads nobody debates.... the higher education is a pill so bitter that pol refuses to take it.

You earn 100k already with 2 years out of university and you are saying the people that got promoted are worst than you? wake up son you are living the dream!!! and the only places that are able to pay that are banks or consultancies and if they do that RESULTS is all that matters (I worked 10 years for one of the top 5) and believe me there do not matter if you are a spic or nigger or a craker the guy who wins is the one who is able to bring more money, so basically they are better than you and you are a racist unable to admit it, if you are speaking the truth you should have no problem going to another place (specifically the competitors) they will be more than happy to pay you more and steal the talent from their rivals, stop lying racist under performer.

They're both high tier.

God tier is tradie with engineering degree.

you wish you made more than me, wagecuck

since you ask for advice on Jow Forums, go for the trade

i know that they accept any idiots into studying stem nowadays, but it won't lead to anything for you

WOW the redest pill of all, an intellectual with hands on experience, I knew a couple of mechanical engineers that were mechanics before going to the engineer schoo, they were extraordinary!!! speciall when we were implementing optimization processes in the manufacturing area, many technicians would think we did not have any idea of how the process worked, they were surprised when any of us took of the suit and start welding showing them how log the process should take, I never was as good as them in those tasks, their hands on experience was superior to mine, they were top people.

Maybe, but for me it is always not just about the money, the mental challenges or my work are awesome, I am quite happy with it, the money is secondary to me, I would do this even if they did not pay me.

Yeah I'm in school for electrical engineering and there's a lot of guys from the air force and navy with hands-on experience, but even they still need to pass the classes

get a phd in welding, then you are set

Go with trade. I went the STEM route, and there's currently a huge push for diversity in every field. All of the women and non-Asian minorities are treated like superstars just for existing even though they have no fucking idea what they're doing. You'll end up having to pick up their slack, and you better not complain if you want to keep your job.

Another mut who does not understand that all that matters are results, fuck off low iq sub human.

Self taught Stem

>you are a racist unable to admit it
Where do you think you are leafnigger, you must be a brainlet too if you don't think I am a proud racist. And if you don't thinks banks have diversity hires and promotions, especially in compartmentalized departments with new hires then you are literally retarded

The real redpill is there is a 99% chance of getting fucked by your employer no matter what you do.

This is exactly what Im saying, but leafnigger seems to think it doesn't exiast

Being a racist in this context mean you are just seing their race when they are obviously better than you.... banks just care about money, don't bring me this diversity bullshit fuck you low iq sub human, go to the trades and bring me some chips in your way out... and yes, this $100 is for your trouble..... bye.

This. When the shit starts pouring out people will pay you anything to stop it.

>there is future worth working towards
lel

You clearly don't work in the corporate world. As long as our department is within budget, and meets expectations, the higher-ups couldn't care less. And our performance based bonuses are based on the whole department so I end up doing the niggers and spics work for them on time to get my own. The absolute state of STEM

>How many millionaires in the trades do you know

>How many stem millionaires do you know

None. But I know a lot more tradies

>bachelor i science
Wow now I can work as a test tube cleaner at a lab.
>master's in science
Wow now I can, grade quizzes and teach labs, FOR FREE!

That's really dishonest. Also
>not getting paid for getting your graduate degree
What kind of pleb does this?